[PP-F2] <Let There Be Ligh> (Aikoh & Macradon)

Cold serrated steel clanked against her exposed back as she maneuvered throughout the cluttered stone structures that make up the bustling city of Urbus. Her light footfalls rapped against the cobbled path. Each step increasing with more pace than the last. Her mind, occupied with fleeting thoughts of days past and intricate decisions needed to be made in the future, was startled when the weeping wails of a very distraught NPC woman caused her to 'snap out of it'. Lancelot's coral irises scanned the woman over. Between body-racking sobs and muffled claims, the pinkette managed to make out a call for help. Reaching out, Lancelot comforted the woman. Once calmed, the woman was able to clearly replicate what she had been trying to explain earlier.

"I see. So your child seems to have been lost in a cave not to far from here." Mulling the woman's and her own words over, Lancelot bounced the thoughts off one another as she contemplated on what to do. Though she had every intent of helping the woman out, her level placed a high cap on how effective she could really be. Maybe she could find help, else she may have to find an alternative solution.

The clanging sound of armor rattling on itself. Macradon was iron clad in his uniform, just as he always were whenever he wasn't in his shop. The red a white armor easily marked him out as an odd fellow when in a big group of people, but the uniform of his guild was something he wore proudly. Just walking in the town of Urbus, Macradon would notice something that gave him a slight deja vu. A woman crying close to the town's gates, maybe it was the quest that had spawned again. Macradon saw a heavily armored woman talk and comfort the woman who had lost her child, Macradon wasn't sure if he should approach or just stay out of it. He would pull up the visor on his sallet helmet to get a cleaner look of what was going on. "To approach or not, I dunno" he muttered for himself, not really knowing what to do from here.

Aikoh smiled happily and skipped along on the second floor, smiling broadly. She had gotten her equipment, and she was incredibly excited about it. She was still skipping when she saw a woman who looked like she had just stopped crying, and a young lady who looked very thoughtful. Being the helpful young girl that she was, Aikoh skipped over. "I-is something wrong you two? Onee-sama, what happened?" She said, turning to the pink haired young woman and calling her Onee-sama by instinct. The other woman seemed too distraught to be able to repeat herself, so Aikoh was stuck asking the girl with the pink hair.

A small voice startled her, more-so than what that voice addressed her as. Pivoting, Lancelot looked down to see a child, probably no older than seven or eight, standing there with a concerned look on her face. Onee-sama, oh my. I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that title heh. Hmm... "Everything will be fine soon enough little one. Also, you may call me Lancelot or Lance for short," she explained with a smile. "Now I just need to find someone who can help me locate a small child about your age in the caves on the outskirts of this town." She then scanned the crowd and although no one really stuck up, the ogling of a male in white and red armor did pique her interest. She winked at the player before focusing on the little girl before her. "So where is the person suppose to be taking care of you?"

A young girl approached the others, that he did notice. He wasn't sure if it was the quest, but it seemed like so. He sighed lightly before beginning to approach the woman and the girl. "Seems to be any problems?" he would ask, his voice still getting deeper, but still deeper than most males. His age was reflected up his outgoing persona, a voice not deep as the big guy, Mack, from his guild, but still deeper than most of the other players he had met in game. He would look at the post-crying woman, it wasn't the same like before, maybe a randomized NPC each time, which really made the quest repeatable and worth something rather than the same NPC asking for the same thing again. He still had his visor up, just so he could get a good look at everything. He would choose to just take it off, opening his menu, inventory and put it away, exposing his light skin, red eyes and white hair, matching his guild uniform. None of these people had he met before, nor had he seen them.

Edited by Macradon

Aikoh smiled at the woman happily. "Okay Lana." She replied happily. She didn't like the part about the girl her age being lost in a cave, but she was certain that she could help, so she wasnt too nervous about that. "No one is supposed to be taking care of me, I'm really really strong!" She said excitedly. "Please let me help you find them Lana-sama." She said, looking down at the ground and pouting a bit. She jumped as she heard a voice coming from behind her, asking if there were any problems. She hid behind Lance, peeking out from behind her at the man.

The noirette's glance met that of the little girl that now cowered behind her. "I suppose there's a small one," stated Lancelot as she addressed the approaching man's question. "There seems to be a child lost in a cave not to far off from here. And this little one here-" She said gesturing to the brunette child behind her, "Wants to accompany me to go find her." Sighing, Lancelot realized she had had managed to catch another person up in her various interaction in this world. "Mind tagging along with me? If nothing else, to watch over this little one. I'll have a gift for you should you help me," she mentioned as she batted her eyes in an over-dramatic fashion. Suddenly stopping, the girl shook her head and spoke. "How can I even ask you to help, when I haven't even introduced myself yet? I am Lancelot. Pleasure to meet you."

Macradon would chuckle, he recognized some of the items worn by the little girl. "It seems the little one wont recognize me in my armor. Makes sense" he said. He found the girl familiar, probably seeing her in his shop a few times, and of course she wouldn't realize that this was Macradon ... or Macaroni, she called him once. In his shop he was wearing green and dark robes while on the fields he wore heavy uniform armor. He would look back at the woman addressing him. "Well, if it's the same quest as I've done once, I might be able to guide you through the caverns" he said. "I'm Macradon, Blacksmith and part of the Elite Strike Force of the Knights of Blood" he said and would nod slightly at the woman.