[F3-PP] Promised Date (Grave) COMPLETE

Grave seemed to be pretty open about where he was located in the real world before they were locked away in this video-game prison, even went into specifics about how he lived in London but was now in Japan. ~"Definitely explains the accent." That was definitely one thing she found interesting about him. She found it most intriguing that he had the accent and, hell, even had the looks and the flirty personality... but never been on a date or had a girlfriend? Most girls melt at the sound of a British accent.  ~"My life isn't as exciting." she said with a laugh ~"I'm from the States, living just outside of New York City. Definitely not the best of areas either."  The tone in her voice lost a little bit of its cheer, but not enough to sound as though she was completely heart broken, more so disappointed. ~"But I guess it does mean we live pretty much on the opposite side of the world, huh."

As Grave let go of her arm, Jevi took a couple of steps towards the water. As he turned his head away to point out a certain area where the shrubbery and trees could act as a natural curtain for Jevi to change behind, the girl quickly lifted up her hand to open her menu. All the while he was talking, she found the swimsuit  in her inventory and tapped on it. Her casual clothes lit up in a bright white light and faded away soon after, leaving her in the swimsuit she had bought. The top was mainly black and had more of the look of a sports bra than a bikini top. Sitting on her shoulders and around her neck was a white piece of cloth that almost looked like a sort of scarf, connected to the black portion. Her bottom half was a black skirt that hugged close to her legs, black drawstrings falling off to the sides next to her knees with a slight slit going up her right thigh. Around the top brim, just like her top, was an extra layer of white waist cloth.

(( Just look at the picture and imagine it with a black swim skirt under the white cloth XD ))

Edited by Jevi
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I raised an eyebrow when Jevi mentioned the distaste she held for her area. "Oh?" I asked, now curious. "What makes you say that?" I wondered, scratching my chin. It would be nice to know why she disliked her region. "Sounds like you had some terrible experiences there." I noted, wondering what they may have been. "Yes, it does... I wish that we were closer than we are in the real world. We would be able to find each other after leaving the game." I said, thinking of how I might be able to afford to visit her.

Well... I had forgotten that the system blocked vision of the body when changing clothes. I kept on thinking about everything too realistically. I began to remove my clothes too, left in nothing but a pair of black shorts... and when I raised my view back to Jevi, my heart stopped beating for a few moments. In the swimwear she had picked out... she looked so stunning and elegant, so beautiful and majestic... she was a glorious figure. "J-Jevi... y-you look... amazing in that..." I stuttered, only half-conscious about what I had just said.

The girl's tan smile turned into a small frown when Grave made a comment about her having terrible experiences in the area. Slowly, she turned her head away to face forward, trying to avoid thinking about the past. ~"....another time." she said simply. However, proceeding on with the conversation lifted her spirits a bit, Grave mentioning the two finding each other in the real world. She had no idea where this date was going to go, let alone the rest of the game. But at this moment, she would be happy to meet the real Grave in due time.

After changing into her swimsuit, she looked at Grave, who was also in the process of undressing. Her dark cheeks lit up a pink color, especially after he complimented her with breathless words. She ran the tips of her fingers along the side of her cheek and temple, pushing the hair that hung there behind her ear, some of it falling lose to her eye again. ~"S-shut up." She said at first, sternly before her lips quivered and smiled softly, ~"You really think so?" Aside from feeling cared about, Grave was the first man she had met who complimented Jevi on her looks without the thought of trying to take advantage of her in mind. She knew that he was not like any of the other guys she had problems with, he actually made her feel safe.

'Another time' were certainly a pair of words that voiced Jevi's seriousness. She obviously did not want to ruin the moment, and I had no wish to either. I winced when she told me to shut up after I complimented her, as was her usual response... but then she asked if I meant it. With a soft, kind smile, I strode towards Jevi and gently took her hands in mine, lifting them up to chest height. "Jevi, would I ever lie to you about something like that?" I asked, chuckling before I bent down and gently kissed one of her hands. Letting then down, I stepped back and gestured to the water. "Shall we take a dip now?" I asked, eager to get in,

The girl's yellow eyes widened when Grave slowly walked over to her and took her hands in his own. Jevi did not have to look up much to look him in the eyes, for she was only two, maybe three inches shorter than him at most. She felt her face heat up and her jaw falling so her lips were slightly parted as he told her how he truly meant it. At that moment, she actually believed his words. She never had any confidence in herself and never believed anyone that complimented her. But the truth in Grave's tone, she actually felt beautiful for once. Even more so when he brought himself down and kissed the back of her hand. She gently pulled her hands away and turned her body, covering most of her face with her hand, silent for a moment. She then turned back to him with a stupid smile on her face, ~"What the hell are you doing to me?" her voice breaking with a light laughter. ~"I was always the cold hearted, stone walled, bitch that no one liked.. and here you are.. bringing out this sweet, little girl that I had no idea lurked inside of me." She did not mind that. Not in the slightest. Its just that, no one was ever able to do this to her before. ~"Yeah, lets get going.. Oh wait." she threw up her hand to open her inventory once more, this time drawing her blade from it. She crossed her arms and shifted her weight as the Izunami settled into place under the waist band, ~"You may not need a weapon to fight anything down there.. but I still do."

Jevi seemed to radiate with glee after my confirmation of the compliment - or maybe it was just her blush? Maybe both? I could not tell, but what I could say was that I had made a girl feel like the most important thing in the world, for at least five seconds, and that brought a goofy grin to my lips. "Yes, you were like that... until you met a man known as Grave; Smooth-talking Silver Wizard." I jested, chuckling at the weird nickname I gave myself. I already had a serious one from Opal; why should I not give myself a stupid one? "I am glad I was able to bring her out... not sure if she will come out around others though. Now I am curious, is it really just me you are like this around?" I questioned, scratching my chin thoughtfully. I watched Jevi pull her blade from her inventory and chuckled as I raised my wrapped hands, clenching and unclenching them. "Perks of the <<Martial Arts>> skill, love." I taunted with a wink. Before any more could be said, I turned to the water and dove in, gracefully spearing the surprisingly lukewarm lake, and popping back up in the centre, silver hair now slicked back on my scalp.

Jevi walked up to Grave and poked him in the bare chest, keeping her finger pressing against the space in between his pectoral muscles as she spoke, ~"Enough of the flirting, Silver Wizard.. we have work to do." her face got slightly close to his and she smirked with raised eyebrows before spinning around to look at the water, he back now facing to Grave. Seconds later, it seemed the man got the idea, for he ran past her and dove into the water. His head popped back up moments later, water dripping from the ends of his slicked back grey hair. Jevi took a couple of steps towards the edge of solid ground, reaching her hands up behind her head to let loose her ponytail. Her now free purple hair fell down along her back showing its true length. Finally, with one powerful step leaping forward, Jevi jumped into the water, which was much warmer than she had expected. A second later, her head popped out of the surface of the water, and she ran her hands along her bangs to push the hair out of the way.

I had to raise a hand to the sun as I watched Jevi leap gracefully into the water, and waited for her to emerge. As I waited, I shook my hair like a dog, drying it slightly so it stood on ends, looking really wacky, and it would have been a nice surprise for Jevi when she came up for air. Soon enough, the purple haired youth popped up and I swam over to her, making my movements easily audible so that she could turn to see me. "So... do which do you prefer, wild or wilder?" I asked with a hearty chuckle, making sure she got a good look of the 'wilder' style.

As the girl cleared the water from her yellow eyes, she opened them up. It took a moment to adjust to the exposure of the sun after having her eyes closed and under the water for a couple of moments. However, she saw that Grave was now just in front of her, a silhouette of him at least. She heard him ask what she liked more 'wild or wilder' a confused Jevi looked at him and blinked before realizing what he was talking about. His hair was a complete mess, sticking up on all sides. She brought her fist up to her mouth and tried to hold back laughter before letting out a bolstering belly laugh. ~"You moron." she said, ruffling his hair with her own hand before pushing him back into the water.

(Knew she'd push him back in XD)

I chuckled along with Jevi's laughter, before I was silenced by the water rushing up around me as Jevi pushed me back in. I thought maybe it was time for a little practical joke. I knew how to hold my breath underwater relatively well, and since it was freshwater, opening my eyes was no problem. I performed a duck dive under the surface and sent myself downwards, kicking into the depths and slowly letting air out. I pressed my palms against the wall of the deep, cavernous lake and felt around, finding what I was looking for. I grasped my prize and yanked, tearing it from the wall, and pushed off, swimming back towards Jev. She was likely worried about me at that point, so I had to hurry. I slipped under her feet and slowly rose behind her, nice and quietly... and dumped a wig of clean seaweed over her head.

~"..Hm?" Jevi looked down into the water curiously when she noticed Grave did not come back up. In fact, she did not even see a silhouette of his body under the water.... Was it possible that.. one of the monsters he told her about had dragged him down, deeper into the depths. She began to look back and forth in the water, ~"Grave?" she called out, trying to get some sort of sign that he was alright. From just behind her, she heard the sound of something slowly emerging from the water. Right on her back. She reached behind her back to grab for her sword, when a large slab of green seaweed fell onto her face with a plop. The leafy green substance covered one of her eyes, the other one closed. She froze for a second before grabbing at the seaweed on her head, and turning around to look at Grave in silence. Her eyes opened with that cat-like death stare, looking deep into his soul.

I burst into a roaring fit of laughter as Jevi slowly turned and removed her wig, my eyes shut as I cackled. "O-oh, Jevi, y-you look pretty good in g-green-" I was about to conclude my sentence, when I opened my eyes and noticed the death stare she was giving me. "I-I mean..." There was no way I was saving myself with words. Before I could be torn limb from limb, I dove once more, sinking so that Jevi would not rip into me... but my dive was short lived as I soared back up in a Storm of white water, tumbling on the surface as a pair of blinking, ominous eyes peeped out of the water, followed by a large, bloated body, with a mouth set with thousands of sharp teeth. "Alright, I am done playing around, let us get to work." I suggested in a hurry... and I especially wanted to hurry up when about six others emerged from below. Each was coloured one of the colours of the rainbow, meaning an easy distinguishability for us. "Alright, should not be hard at all."

Party:

Grave: 60/60 HP | 15/15 NRG | D: 8 | A: 2 | E: 2

Jevi: ???

Enemies:

Red Giant Bloatfish: 12/12 HP | D: 9

Orange Giant Bloatfish: 12/12 HP | D: 9

Yellow Giant Bloatfish: 12/12 HP | D: 9

Green Giant Bloatfish: 12/12 HP | D: 9

Blue Giant Bloatfish: 12/12 HP | D: 9

Indigo Giant Bloatfish: 12/12 HP | D: 9

Violet Giant Bloatfish: 12/12 HP | D: 9

Water Effects: -1 to BD, +1 to MD.

(Combat will start on my next post)

Still glaring at the man, she took in a breath of air through her nostrils, and followed it with growl. Out of fear, supposedly, Grave dove under the water to escape the wrath of the purplette.~And where the hell do you think you're go-" her sentence was cut short when Grave shot back up from the water from something. The girl noticed something else approaching the surface of the water, a pair of eyes emerging first. It was soon followed by a bloated body. From where she floated, it looked simply like a giant bloat fish. Soon after, a couple of its multi colored friends joined it on the surface of the water. Jevi chuckled, ~"Make some new friends? Here I thought we'd find something a bit harder to kill." she brought her arm up out of the water, holding the black and purple curved sword. One of the bloat fish then turned around to look at her, baring its thousands of teeth. ~"Holy [censored]!" Jevi shouted in surprise, ~"You're an ugly asshole aren't you.."

Party:

Grave: 60/60 HP | 15/15 NRG | D: 8 | A: 2 | E: 2

Jevi: 52/52 HP | 13/13 NRG | D: 4 | A: 2 | E:0 | Mit: 7

Enemies:

Edited by Jevi

I chuckled at how weak the creatures were; just by their tiny health bars I knew they would be a piece of cake. "Well, what do you expect? We are on Floor Three." I responded as I treaded the water below me. At Jevi's insult, the crimson-hued fish opened its maw even wider and let out a scream that sounded entirely unnatural for a fish. "Christ, Jev, do not insult the locals? The job is supposed to be easy, let us keep it that way." I suggested with a teasing wink, before I propelled myself through the water, clamping my hands onto the open mouth of the creature, not letting it chomp down. "Ah, seems like the opposite of a crocodile; powerful open, weak bite. Sounds good to me." I mused, continuing to keep the red fish's mouth wedged open.

ID: 48689 BD: 3 (2 + 2 - 1) MD: 5 (5 + 1 - 1)

Party:

Grave: 60/60 HP | 13/15 NRG | D: 8 | A: 2 | E: 1

Jevi: 52/52 HP | 13/13 NRG | D: 4 | A: 2 | E:0 | Mit: 25 (Is this without your armour?)

Enemies:

Edited by Grave

~"...right.." Jevi said, her nose scrunched on one side, not breaking eye contact with the ugly mother [censored] in front of her. It was time to see just how battle in the water would work. Charging up her sword, the girl began to frantically swim towards the fish that had turned towards her. She had no speed in the water.. this was going to prove to be disastrous. She popped her head up and brought her sword up over her head, slashing it down into the water with a weakened attack, completely missing the fish. ~"Dammit!"

ID 48690
BD 2(+2 -1)

Party:

Grave: 60/60 HP | 13/15 NRG | D: 8 | A: 2 | E: 1

Jevi: 52/52 HP | 11/13 NRG | D: 4 | A: 2 | E:0 | Mit: 7

Enemies:

Edited by Jevi

The fish's power was continually increasing as I held its jaw open, my arms shaking in strain. "God damnit!" I shouted, releasing my grip on the monster and sending myself backwards. I took a swing, but the water continued to slow me down and my fist soared into the water. "This really is going to take a while..." I complained, sidling up beside Jevi as we eyed off our foe. "If we could just catch some of the others in an AoE, we could clear over half of them..." I muttered to her.

ID: 48682 BD: 4 (3 + 2 - 1) MD: 5 (5 + 1 - 1)

Regen +1 Energy

Party:

Grave: 60/60 HP | 12/15 NRG | D: 8 | A: 2 | E: 1

Jevi: 52/52 HP | 11/13 NRG | D: 4 | A: 2 | E: 0 | Mit: 7

Enemies:

Edited by Grave

~"Got it." Jevi said to Grave as he floated in the water over towards her. This was probably one of the most awkward fights she had ever been in, since she was not standing on solid ground. It was tough to make any real movements. Seemed her best bet was to do what Grave said and try to take out a couple with an AoE attack. She twisted her body in the water, her waist turning one way while her torso another. As she went to release and slice up all of the fish around her, she felt herself stuck. Looking back, she saw one of the fish had taken Izunami in its mouth and was holding it in place with its many teeth. ~"Grr. Let go!"

ID: 48695 BD: 2

Party:

Grave: 60/60 HP | 12/15 NRG | D: 8 | A: 2 | E: 1

Jevi: 52/52 HP | 10/13 NRG | D: 4 | A: 2 | E: 0 | Mit: 7

Enemies:

Edited by Jevi

I watched Jevi attempt one of her elegant attacks in the water, which proved to be quite short of such a description, especially with her curved blade stuck in the terrifying maw of the crimson fish. "Hey, bastard, give that back to her!" I shouted aiming a punch at the creature's eye... only to be greeted with the sharp sensation of my arm being chewed up; it had managed to open one side of its mouth and catch my arm, while still holding Jevi's sword. "[censored]!" I shouted, beginning to growl somewhat wildly.

ID: 48701 BD: 2 (1 + 2 - 1) MD: 7 (7 + 1- 1)

Regen +1 Energy

Party:

Grave: 51/60 HP | 11/15 NRG | D: 8 | A: 2 | E: 1

Jevi: 52/52 HP | 10/13 NRG | D: 4 | A: 2 | E: 0 | Mit: 7

Enemies:

Edited by Grave

Jevi's glare widened and she gasped when she saw the fish had managed to open the side of its mouth and chomp down on Grave's arm. ~"Don't you dare hurt him!" she shouted out with a voice of both anger and despair. Twisting her body again, a red hue shone out from the corners of the fish's mouth that held Jevi's sword in its grasp. With a yell, the girl used all of her might to spin her body around in the water, using the fish as an extension of her sword to crash into three others. As her fish-sword hit the other three fish, their bodies skipped along the surface of the water before landing upside down, and then turning into white crystals. The last fish, that was still attached to her sword, was soon flung into the air, where it crashed into the land and died instantly. The girl still had a scowl on her face as she backed up towards Grave, ~"Is your arm okay?" she gently laid her free hand on his arm and looked into his eyes for a moment.

ID: 4870 8  BD: 8(+2-1)
Farrant Full Moon: 3x4=12 AoE

Party:

Grave: 51/60 HP | 11/15 NRG | D: 8 | A: 2 | E: 1

Jevi: 52/52 HP | 5/13 NRG | D: 4 | A: 2 | E: 0 | Mit: 7

Enemies:

Red Giant Bloatfish: 0/12 HP | D: 9

Orange Giant Bloatfish: 0/12 HP | D: 9

Yellow Giant Bloatfish: 0/12 HP | D: 9

Green Giant Bloatfish: 0/12 HP | D: 9

Edited by Jevi

(YES! WAY TO GO OUT WITH A BANG!)

With a grunt, I wrenched my arm free of the creature's grasp as Jevi heaved it as a club-like extension to her sword. "Grah..." I growled as I held my arm, watching the girl clobber three other fish with her kebab, before launching her prey into the air. Nothing but large chunks of fish meat were left over from their deaths. I smiled softly down at Jevi as she showed her concern for me and looked into my eyes. "I will be fine, love. I do not need my arm for the finale.." I trailed off into a much more stern tone as I turned back to the fish. I power swam towards the nearest fish and launched myself from the water, using its head as a springboard and throwing myself even further into the air, my right leg glowing a blazing white... which quickly changed to a blue energy resembling flames as I spun quickly in the air, performing a graceful pirouette. All eyes laid on me, until I lashed out in a circle, throwing a wave of azure flame-like energy from my leg, the sapphire blade slashing through the three remaining fish and leaving a lingering, ethereal flame in a semi-circle on the surface of the water where the monsters had once swam. I began to fall, preparing to land gracefully...

But my vision quickly became pulsating, and slowly darkening. My eyes flicked to the once gold energy bar below my health. Oh... [censored]... I cursed myself as my vision faded into nothing, and the lake swallowed up my body, sending me into the depths...

A giant, serpentine body spiralled up towards the surface, and I grabbed ahold of the hard exterior, letting it drag me up and launch me to shore. Jevi was panicking and treading water in the looming shadow of the giant, snake-like beast that rose high above. She was shouting at me... telling me to do something... calling me useless. I tried shouting back, but nothing escaped my mouth. Tears began to fill my eyes as the snake bent down and snapped its maw shut, gobbling Jevi up. "JEVIIII!" I managed to shout, as everything began to brighten...

"JEVI!" I shouted as I as I threw my torso up in shock, sweat plastering my forehead, panting like some wild animal. I looked to my left, and without even taking a good look, I threw my arms around the female beside me, uttering no words as I held her.

ID: 48720 BD: 11 (10 + 2 - 1) MD: 3 (3 + 1 - 1)

Regen +1 Energy

Sword Art Used: Tornado Kick - (8 + 2) x 1 x 6 = 60 DMG + AoE (12 NRG)

Party:

Grave: 51/60 HP | 0/15 NRG | D: 8 | A: 2 | E: 1

Jevi: 52/52 HP | 5/13 NRG | D: 4 | A: 2 | E: 0 | Mit: 7

Enemies:

Edited by Grave