[OP-F3] Fun With Friends

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*I jump on the tree as if I where to climb it, yet she didn't grab it but flap, and grab it with her feet?* "HA Haine betcha can't do that!" The kept playing this game till eventually they got down the mountain. "THIS SNOW MAN IS FABULOUS OK?" We had made an cute fat-ish snowman and the last thing... Akio took of her pink and purple scarf (She had an extra) And put it on the snowman, put a sign next to him that said 'FABULOUSH DA SNOWMAN'. "OMG LOOK AT HIM!" They giggled.

"omg it ish so fab" She smiled and giggled. So Do you wanna build another snowman?" She chirped at Haine, who was already tiring to make the body. So she started to make the middle body

(or hips), she was still smiling by the time they had all finished it for the snowman (HE) was holding the girl snowman's hand as if they where friends, or in marriage.

"What, who?" Aiko questioned the two and figured She had another friend and had ran off quietly only her footsteps had been there. They had wanted each other and not her as she ran off she was to never be found again... no one knows where she had went yet Haine found her the next day unlikealy.

The bluenette gasped when she saw the emotional blue eyed girl up against a tree, hugging her knees. "N-Nandemo desu? Daijaobu?" the bluenette asked in a concerned manner as she bent down beside Aiko... She knew that the girl was never a people person.. yet her actions had taken Haine aback. Just why is she sad? For what particular reason?

Haine sighed before pulling Aiko into a friendly hug. "Though I may have other friends, does not mean I will ignore you okay? Don't forget you are just as important to me as any other friend.. don't feel left out.. because no matter what, I'll never leave you alone!" Haine chirped as she stared into Aiko's eyes softly.