[OP-F1] Need to level up! [Complete]

Lycan.  He committed the name to memory.  The overly tall man had yet to give his own name but Icarus watched quietly as he kneels next to the supposed spot of the fallen player.  He, too, hung his head in a moment of silence as the nameless player performed a send off ceremony of some sorts.  After a moment, he returned and Icarus turned his attention to Lycan.

"You speak of the Monument of Life.  You should be able to find it within the Black Iron Palace, here on the First Floor.  I'm sure you've seen it if you've been anywhere near the Teleport Gate in town; you can't miss it."

After a brief pause of consideration, Icarus shouldered his head in the direction of the West Gate before speaking once again.

"I'll show you where it is.  It's time for me to get back to the Church, anyway."

Icarus started back toward the gate and into town, following along the path that would lead them to the Black Iron Palace.

[Leaves the thread.]

"Thanks, Icarus," Lycan commented. He turned to the tall stranger and the wise woman with the axe.

"And thanks to both of you. I think I'll do some more preparing before I head to the field. I'm sure we'll see each other again. Stay safe! And may the sword's blessing be with you."

That last part felt a little strange to him, but Lycan started to grow fond of the NPC girl's farewell. For now, he'd adopt it, for it was by the sword they would escape this place. Either through victory, or death.

The somber tone of that thought carried over to his expression as he turned away from them and began to follow in Icarus's footsteps. Unlike the tall player, Lycan would not pay homage to some nameless soldier. Lycan would search for his name by time stamp and he would never forget it. 

"  Their deaths have carved a path for us to succeed, don't waste it. "

"I won't..." Lycan muttered.

[Leaves the thread.]

Edited by Lycan

Lancelot blinked once, poised to strike and ready for anything. She blinked again and the boar was pixel dust in seconds. Rather than say anything to her, the boys conversed among themselves and squealed over the blue haired man she had seen earlier. Sighing, she decided to call this group the "Primitive Ones". Unequipping her blade, she patted the dirt from her dress and turned to face them. However, rather than introduce herself or say anything, she walked by them without a second glance. As she passed by the white haired one, she caught wind of his thanks and simply nodded as she continued on. She had a few purchases to make in town before heading back out for training. Once within the confines of the city, she mad sure to head to the nearest tailor.

Edited by Lancelot

Drake decides he's going to go see if he can find a way to train with blade throwing, "I don't want to get too close to the monsters right now, not while all I have is a starter outfit and a beginners dagger." Drake goes and finds some abandoned boxes to stack up off the side of the road so if he misses he won't hit anyone "ok let's see if my skill in real life will transfer into the game" Drake starts throwing his dagger and collecting it, trying to get his characters knife throwing skill up, he's throwing it the way you would throw a knife in real life, by holding the blade then throwing it

[im just gonna end the thread here]

Edited by Drake_McGricken