[PP-F14] Scouting the 14th [Manta]

"Manta, I am going to be honest with you; You're fairly powerful, despite how unnoticed you seem to go amongst the players. Between you and I, I am sure we could shred through the boss. However, I'd rather be safe than sorry. Plus, Azure Procedure is that we host the boss meeting and give everyone a fair chance at the Boss drops. I know it's annoying but if there's anything you should have learned by now; The procedure I set-up is everything for the Guild." He stood up, offering a gloved hand to help her up. Once she was up, whether she took the offered hand or not, Zelrius withdrew his hand to draw his sword and destroy another group of Monsters.

48844 Bd9 LD 2 + 8 = 10

6+2 = 8+5 = 13+5 = 18*11 = 198

Zelrius 200/200 28/50

Manta 152/152 38/38

Bone Knight 100/100 M:25 DEAD

Hide contents

LOOT:

20 Materials | 41,400 COL

CRITERIA:
21/25 Monsters Slain
LD of 20 when Searching: NO
20/21 Posts

Edited by Zelrius

Manta was slightly upset that Zel would suggest that they do that and then just turn around on it like that. There was a little bit of hope though, as it sounded more like he was trying to convince himself than her. That was what she was getting from him at least. "Regardless, if we find the boss room, isn't it our right to clear it out if we can? We could save lives and open up the next floor even faster. I wont deny that I do want uniques, as you can see I don't have any right now, but this isn't about getting everyone uniques. This is about clearing the game as quickly as we can so that less people die." She exclaimed, grasping his hand and pulling herself up with it.

Zelrius obliterated another group of Monsters, sheathing his sword and saying once more "Out of Energy, Damn." He felt the compulsive need to apologize to Manta again about, seeing as she hasn't had any need to regen this whole time. He thought on her words a moment and turned around. "Saving lives is what I want. It was my plan in the Hydra fight that go those two killed. And while I am not going to Cliche and blame myself for their deaths, I did say they were useless and stormed out. The last thing I want is to charge into that fight and for you to get shredded. I don't mean to insult you by that, I mean that purely as I'd rather you were alive."

48845 BD 5 LD 6+8 = 14

Zelrius 200/200 28/50

Manta 152/152 38/38

Hide contents

LOOT:

24 Materials | 60,600 COL

CRITERIA:
LD of 20 when Searching: NO

Edited by Zelrius

Manta raised an eyebrow. She hadnt gotten the feeling that he was carring about her, but now it seemed like he was saying just that. "Thats terrible, but it sounds like it wasnt your fault. And I have tons of safeguards with me, six in total. While they arent crystals, theyd probably keep us safe as long as we need. With the mod I just got my first attack would deal tons of damage and stun the boss, and we could finish it off easily." She explained, although she wasnt going to push it any further after this. She couldn't do it alone, and she wasnt about to force Zelrius to join her either, even though he had been the one to suggest it in the first place.

"I really appreciate your enthusiasm, Brigadier. But I'd rather not break my own rules set down. The safeguards are good; I will pay you to take one from your inventory right now. Other than that, let's get a move on." Zelrius walked off, a hand to the walls, in search of the Boss door, which appeared to not be found quite yet. "I wonder..." He whispered to himself heading further into the darkness, keeping an eye open for the Boss door.

48846 LD 10 +8 = 18 (REALLY)

Edited by Zelrius

Manta raised an eyebrow again at his reply."Rules are meant for the greater good of all, at least most of the time. In this case, your own self imposed rules are holding you and everyone else back." She sighed thinking back on something that she had heard a while back. "I guess its true, that people never truly want to be free." She said, looking around and wondering why Zel was acting so impatient. Did they usually find boss rooms this quickly?

Zelrius listened and spoke to Manta "The people of Aincrad are too incompetent to be 'free'. Look, We can have this conversation once we find the Door. Let's find this Boss and get back to the hall." He cut it short, pushing her aside a bit to walk behind her at a wall and grinning. "Easy enough" He said cheerfully, smiling and opening a Door to look inside.

ID 48847 LD 17+8 = 25 Boss Found, Waiting on Info.

Edited by Zelrius
  • 7 months later...