[F14 - PP] The making of a contract and maybe a new friend

Ariel broke into a smile, now the terms were almost set and she was very approving of them. She send a quiet whisper of gratitude to Manta for this unexpected tip, despite having a ulterior motive and personal gain for it herself. This way the blonde's recently gained unique would be handed to someone that might actually use it... instead of hoarding it for herself in the inventory keeping it there as a ego booster, like what she thought was happening with other frontline individuals. Alas the blonde nodded and extended her hand.

"I'll take it, thank you very much. I'd propose a toast but I've got nothing but starting water on me... I don't even know why I'm carrying it in my inventory..probably I'll need it one day... or not. In any." If and after he'd shake hands Ariel would continue with the phrase: "It's a bit late now but could I ask for a personal extra favor? You see, until not long ago I went to a certain cook to get some.. 'liquid courage' I think he liked to put it in another term for his alcoholic potion that would increase damage but recently I can't seem to get a hand on him. You said you were a cook right? Can I drop by your shop before a boss fight to pick it up? despite my looks I aim to be a damage dealer... and as you're well aware, that particular beverage would help me greatly despite the side effects." she asked, not knowing if she'd be refused or not... she made it obvious that she'd gathered intel about him before this meeting, as he never mentioned his profession specifically. Her eyes softened, the serious tone was partially gone, now having the proper tone for a request.

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Dom was rather surprised that Ariel wasn't against the terms and conditions of the contract. After excepting the woman's and Dom looked at her and said, "well I'm glad we could do business, we need to do more negotiations like this in the near future."Dom pulled fourth his menu and opened up a trade menu in order to officially make the contract finalized, but then Ariel began talking about Dom's profession, which he was rather certain he never brought up during this conversation. Immediately he learned that Ariel did her due diligence and learned as much as possible about the Berserker, something he failed to do. Dom crossed his arms and stared that Ariel I should she continued talking, he waited until she was completely finished talking and then gave her a slight smile. "Sure Ariel, just stop by my shop in the player killers town on floor nine. And will talk about items there."

The blonde nodded and placed the  Icicle from her hand into the trade window. On his side there was nothing but she hit 'Accept' either way. Trust wasn't a thing the blonde would easily bestow upon others but this guy somehow managed to gain hers, that and a little bit of respect. Why she allowed that? there was no specific thing, more like his overall behaviour and attitude... Whatever, time will tell if she was a fool or not. For now she slightly bow as it was the Japanese custom: "I will.. and thank you." with that she judged it was enough. She turned around and raised her right hand in the air and waved: "You should try smiling more, it suits you. See ya' round the next boss fight!" simple parting words were said as she started walking towards the teleportation gate, she had enough of this new floor.  

---------------------------The End---------------------------

Rewards:
(Shining Icicle, Accessory Trinket [Unique] , +3 Loot Dice, +1 Prosperity) transferred from Ariel to Ssendom.
1 SP each.
400 col to Ariel.
Contract/agreement established. Details in the thread.