[PP-F13] Back at It

Zelrius stood back up and once again lifted his hands to quiet and calm everyone. "With all that being said, it appears everything being mentioned and directed are things Manta and I already predicted and discussed. Which means this Meeting proved semi-pointless, only useful in the fact that you guys now know what to prepare for. Most of those whom spoke made valid points and those words will be taken underconsideration. With that; Meeting adjourned. Three days to prepare for the fight. I will be sending you all the Scouts' Map Data in a few hours, along with a mark for our rendevous. See you there." And with that, Zelrius sat back down in his chair, and awaited everyone in the room to slowly file and clear out at their own pace.

THREAD CLOSED

Summary;

1 SP to all participants

200 Col to Ssendom.

200 Col to Macradon

Edited by Zelrius

That was it? There was no further communication or a plan of action? Of course this was the Azure Brigade's home...if he wanted them out, then they would fall out. Opal stood and looked to Mack and Macradon, "Make sure you two are prepared. Looks like we won't have much time before the next boss fight...Though I believe we should try to be making a good pace with the floors, I believe going too fast without proper time to go over a plan of action might prove disastrous in our flight. Then again..." the woman looked to Zelrius who was sitting their waiting patiently for them to leave, "Well, I'll keep my opinions to myself. Thank you both for showing up today and supporting me. I know Commander Heathcliff would have wanted to be here. I shall speak with him soon on what is going on and see if he had any advice for us." She spoke with a low tone and smiled to them both, placing a hand on Macradon's shoulder. 

"I'll catch up to you two in a moment. I will give my thanks to Zelrius, on behalf of the guild." The woman collected herself and around the table to meet with the Azure Brigandier, "Hello Zelrius, we never properly met one another, unless that one time at your birthday party. I'm Opal, given I know. But I just wanted to thank you for the information your team got today. It means a lot to Aincrad that we are making a good pace through the floors, although I would caution on going too fast. Once again, on behalf of Commander Heathcliff and rest of the Knights of the Blood Oath, we thank you. Good day to you." 

The woman lowered her head briefly and gave of red lipped smile and caught up with Macradon and Mack as they exited the large Guild Hall.