SP-F7 Two Men, Two Spears, and Two Beers [Complete]

As Lawfer took a seat next to his mentor, he took a sip of the ale that Ryuu had so kindly delivered. The taste was long from forgotten from the night before, but was still as tasty as ever. “Ok, what do you got for me Raise?” Lawfer asked with enthusiasm as the ale had perked him up.

“Ok Lawfer… The next 32 skill points are crucial, you need to get them as fast as you can. Your goal in the next week is to hit level 25. Once you are there, you can get your next tier of equipment. That’s crucial.” Taking a moment to take a sip of his ale, Raise started back at it. “Get yourself a good spear, Not some [censored] halberd. A spear…. With the increase in damage, you’ll be able to fend for yourself in tough situations and not need to rely on someone else.”

Lawfer had enjoyed that thought, he wasn’t a fan of relying on others when it came to DPS, his big worry was hit mitigation. “So what about my Mitigation?”

“You don’t need to worry about that at the moment. Just take your time and grind on the lower levels, besides you’re going to be limited in your mitigation later on. You need to invest in a Combat Craft item anyways. You’re going the first aid route for the next 65 Skill points. 50 to Grandmaster and 15 for the special Mod you can get.” Taking another sip of his drink, Raise continued. “You’ll need two sets of equipment. One for Looting and one for Healing. Im sending you all the specs now. Next, we will train once a week with your spear. That way we can hone your skills. In all reality, you don’t need me to teach you much, I already realized your unique gift. You process things mentally just like I do, once you see it, you learn it. So it wont matter how much we train together. Only that I can help you hone your skills. Besides, you only have one other skill that we didn’t use. Your stun skill, but you already know what to do on your high damage skill. You’ll be fine. So just drink up tonight and head out tomorrow fresh.”

Lawfer was baffled at the man’s energy, he was truly gifted with his insight. “Raise… Thanks for helping me out.”

“Shut it kid… You remind me of me… Otherwise I wouldn’t have helped you. Now start drinking…. It’s your tab after all…. Ryuu! Another round.”

Thread Summary-
Lawfer- +1160 Col (400 Thread + 760 Drop). +5 Mats, +1 SP

Edited by Lawfer