[SP-F14] Of Blood and Bone <<The Lich's Calling>>

Ssendom waltz his way through the fourteenth floor, he was unable to get the quest giver in the floor's main settlement of Stonewall. From slight bits of information he accrued, he knew that the quest giver would roam about and even reach the entrance and step out of stonewall for bit. While he was waiting he decided to start prepping himself for the quest at hand, he didn't know how what were the parameters, but he hoped it was slaughtering creatures since that was his forte.

He swiped his inventory down and started moving equipment around, setting up what items were going to be the ones he would be utilizing for the quest. He set up the stats to be allocated from the Hydra Skull, the Azure Commandant's Pendant, and the legendary blade Despair that so many were pestering him to obtain. Once all the equipment was set he went over to his consumables section and brought out his new tier two damage crystals he was getting from Zandra, and his Kingly Crab Meal. He cracked the crystal over the food so the liquid inside smothered over all of the Crab Meat. Once it was fully prepared he spent his time eating the food.

DMG: 19 -> 31
EVA: 2 -> -1

The Quest giver still hand't come into view, he decided to move his attention to the friend shared inventory that he had up with Zelrius. He looked down at his inventory and realized that he hadn't shared the Healing Fog with the cocky blonde, "I know he'll be excited to utilize that, I do need to use that Blood of the Champion to speed up this quest." He told himself as he inserted the Healing Fog then took out the Blood of the Champion. Once he had withdrawn it, he immediately activated it for a power boost a feeling that was quite similar to the time he farmed in the depths of the Ashen Barracks.

DMG: 31 -> 33
Health: 165 -> 185

After having gotten fully ready, the quest giver made his exit at the entrance that Dom stood in front of. Without hesitation he approached the man and immediately began pestering him for all the information about it. Once he heard about where the location would be, the Berserker immediately left mid conversation missing a lot of the information about the endless spawning enemies. He didn't care what was going to be thrown his way, he would eviscerate the quest boss within seconds and make his way back to the Azure Brigade Guild Hall for a nice nap before the Floor Boss fight.

It was definitely a long walk to the Quest Boss location, he didn't want to waste time with the other creatures that were in between him and the quest local. So he decided to take a scenic route that would avoid practically every creature between the two spots. That and he also wanted to get a nice idea of the entire landscape, wondering if there was anything more than the soot covered stone, and the ash filled air. Like how there was a sweet spot on the thirteenth floor where the grass was beautiful and green, instead of the barren deadish brown.

The more he travled the quicker he realized that everything was the same, it was more barren and plain that the previous zone. He shrugged, "I guess a more direct route would be better then." He told himself, then turned direction and launched forward toward the boss zone. There wasn't really much to think about, Dom was arguably one of the most powerful players in all of Aincrad at this point. There weren't few players who could stand toe to toe with Dom who weren't apart of the Azure Brigade, the only person who came to mind that could beat him in a duel at this point was Calrex. Aside from him only Azure Brigade Members could beat the Berserker in a one on one match.

It was still going to be a long run to get to the boss zone. He yawned and slowed down from his run down to a nice simple walk, he looked up into the air to see the red sky and it's unique look, "You know, I don't think I have ever in my entire life seen an actual red sky. It actually looks incredibly realistic, I still have a hard time believing that a mad man could creature something that looks so surreal." He said in awe to himself as he continued his brisk pace. He looked back down at the path he was walking and saw a few miles in the distance where he was going and simply sighed.

Dom tapped on his chestplate, causing a flaming purple phoenix whelp to ascend from within his armor. The bird instinctively covered Dom in it's healing flame, then fly down onto his shoulder like normal. Dom just stared at the bird, "I haven't even been attacked yet and you waste your flames? I brought you out so we could talk to each other." He scolded the bird in a joking tone of voice, Amethyst would then bow repeatedly to try and apologize to the Berserker. The bowing caused Dom to break his stern face and laugh, "You are good Amethyst, I am just giving you some grief."

Dom continued his stroll through the ashen wasteland, there were no good sites to see aside from barracks every now and then or maybe the occasional destroyed village. There were no indication if there was ever grass or fields, everything was just rock covered in soot and ash. It was rather bleak, but for whatever reason Dom enjoyed it thoroughly. He loved how there was no sense of hope in the area, that and the fact that it almost looked like he was invisible in this zone since he had a mostly ebony and dark colored armor set. The only difference was the red that resided on the greatsword and it's scabbard.

He checked his menu on the map to figure out the distance between where he was and where the boss quest was, and he learned how much longer it was going to take. He was feeling the urge to get into a battle real soon, he realized how long it was going to be before he actually made it there, he yawned and looked around for any nearby enemies, He noticed some champions in the pathway toward the quest boss location. He shrugged to himself, "I could use some entertainment at this time, I mean it will be atleast another few hours before I can kill any enemies." He laughed.

Ssendom waltzed right into the froup of undead champions without a single care in the world. As the group of warriors aggroed onto him, they began their charge to try and slay the mighty Berserker, "Yeah, yeah let's get this over with already." Dom muttered out loud. As the reached him, he immediately destroyed them without a second thought, then slid his blade back into it's scabbard and chuckled his way back onto his pathway.

ID: 49211 BD: 5+2 CD: 7 LD: 12

undead champions 0/317 hp

317 * 12 * 4 = 15,216 col and 4 materials

After having quickly dispatched a group of undead champions, Dom slid his sword back into it's scabbard. He knew he had plenty of time to recover his energy before he even got close to the quest boss area. He didn't even stress it any, he just kept going along and alone as was usual for him. There were a very few amount of people that could keep up with his pace for that matter.

The journey was slowly beginning to bore him there was nothing of excitement in this atmosphere. He sighed and continued forward with proud determination and an unwavering devotion to strength. He looked over to Amethyst, the bird was resting peacefully on his large broad shoulder plate. The sight was something that brought a smile upon the stern and powerful Berserker, as if it was a way of humanizing him.

He continued on his path for several hours until hr finally made it to his desired location. A flight of stairs that was said to lead to the Blackstone Castle. Dom climbed the long flight of stairs, upon reaching the top the massive climb he noticed the spoken of arena and in the dead center of it stood the Lich King and his two fellow liches there to keep him alive. Dom cracked his knuckles and approached the arena.

Ssendom strolled up to the arena and walked straight up to the Lich King without a twinge of fear. The ruthless Berserker was mocking the Skeletal King like it was but a mere farm animal. Once right up infront of it he said in a confident voice, "Bring it." Just then all three skeletons swung their weapons down with powerful force. But all the weapons were knocked away with a single swing of his blade, he charged Despair with all his energy and immediately cleaved through the king, then followed up through each Skeletal Lich. As his blade exited each and everyone of them, the enemies exploded into data particles.

ID: 49258 BD: 8+2 LD: 18 MD: 3

Lich King DEAD

Skeletal Lich x2 DEAD

350 * 12 = 4200

45 * 12 * 2 = 1080

5280 col and 3 materials

Dom flipped his weapon to read the sign, "Quest Completed" in the giant words in the air. Dom sighed and shrugged his shoulders, "Are you kidding me, that was the easiest quest I think I have done to date!" He exclaimed in an annoyed voice. The Berserker was expecting an epic challenge to come out of dueling the Lich King in an arena that was completely against Dom in favor. But, another stroll up annihilate and walk away scenario was given to the overzealous warrior. He slumped his shoulders, turned around and waltzed his way back to the campsite so he could await for the quest giver to come back out of the town. 

He continued his walk back to town, it was going to be a really long trek until he reached the town, but ultimately he had to start somewhere. He never happened to carry Teleport Crystals cause there was absolutely no point in reality. Aside from getting yourself out of a sticky situation, you would almost never use the crystal else wise. And they cost a blooming fortune. Even though Dom was the practical god of farming, there wasn't any reason to waste value materials and col for something he would only use once in a blue moon. He shrugged and continued forward.

He walked for many hours to get back to the town, but this time instead of trying to take a scenic route which was just an absolute waste of time. After awhile he found himself back to town, he looked inside to see that the quest giver was sitting down talking with the other NPC's in the area. Dom sighed, "It's going to be about thirty plus minutes until he gets out here." He told himself with a sad voice, he then sat his overly armored butt down on the ground and waited for the Quest Giver to exit the shanty town of Stonewall. It was rather strange that campsite was considered the main town of a floor.

It took a while, but finally the Quest Giver came outside of the town and just as before, Dom bum rushed him to turn in the quest. The second the rewards came up, Dom left the man abruptly again. He chuckled, "There is no point even talking to them, it takes a few minutes to figure out what to do after having accepted the quest. Or you can just read the quest parameters while walking to the quest zone anyways." He laughed out loud about the thought and walked on towards the outside zone teleportation gate so he could go back to the Azure Brigade Guild Hall.

After a while of walking, Dom reached the Teleportation Gate that resided outside of the town of Stonewall. It was a good hour walk away from the little shanty town of absolute uselessness in Dom's honest opinion. But now all he needed to do was relax and unwind until it it was time to deal with the floor boss. There was no longer a point to be on the Fourteenth floor, it wasn't an enjoyable floor in his honest opinion. He walked to the Azure Brigade Hall after immediately appearing on the Deadlands, he stretched and yawned as he was about to get some glorious sleep for the night.