CLOSED---(F4) Snuggles and Huggles (Alchemist)---CLOSED

Taking the three uncommon potions from Manta, Nikodemus nodded and smiled a wide grin. "Thank you so much Madam Master Alchemist. I shall put them to good use." Placing them in pouches on his belt, Nikodemus turned bid his farewell to Manta and then walked from her shop. On the way out, he waved a salute to Mack before closing the shop door behind him.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking the three uncommon potions from Manta, Nikodemus nodded and smiled a wide grin. "Thank you so much Madam Master Alchemist. I shall put them to good use." Placing them in pouches on his belt, Nikodemus turned bid his farewell to Manta and then walked from her shop. On the way out, he waved a salute to Mack before closing the shop door behind him.

+ 3 Uncommon Tier 1 Health Potion