[OP-F1] Life of a daydreamer (Submitted)

Hydra was a little taken a back by the girl's sudden outburst, she seemed very keen about how Nixon was doing. "Ah I see he has been getting around... that is good to hear". A cold wind dropped the sound of joyfulness for a moment, Hydra lost his smile as dark thoughts swirled in his mind... There was a brief moment as Hydra thought about what to say, he didn't want to lie to the other player. "Truth be told the death of those players is still something which weighs on his mind, with time the wounds will heal but please go see him. I am sure he would appreciate the company". The depressing atmosphere was broken as Ranmura charged in, her sudden outburst had also surprised the spearman, nearly making him fall over. "Alright I get it" He said innocently raising his hands, the friendly smile returning back to his face... "You like blood right, I'll definitely remember that and oh my name is Hydra". He glanced up and noticed the skies were darkening further. "We should be getting back to the town of beginnings, we're starting to lose daylight". 

(OOC: Couple more posts can be from anyone I'll submit it. Thanks for your patience :D)

Sinful was taking a lovely stroll across the first floor, hoping to find his hitman, but instead he found a group of hopeful players. He put on a charming smile and took out a plush toy, offering it to everyone in the group. "Sorry if I'm intruding, but would any of you like a plush toy?" There were several different plushies in his inventory, four foxes, two dolphins, a whale, and a cat. "Pick any you'd like, they're all really cute." Sinful would continue to hold out the plush toys until he saw the sun setting, "Uh oh! We should get back to the safezones first, being out in the dark isn't good." A look of concern was on his face, it looked quite genuine but only a very good lie detector could see through it, lie detectors such as people who have dealt with people like him (AKA none of you guys unless you saw a creepy psycho.)

Ethereal smiled as he moved a rook over to the far side of the board, knocking over the old man's king with a quip of "Checkmate, sir. Well played." With a sigh of satisfaction, the swordsman begins folding back up the checkered wood and marble board slotting the various sculpted pieces into their drawers. Raising his head to the darkening sky, Eth turned his gaze to the other players froliking around the lake. He recognised quite a few of them, from experience the Blade knew how the mob cycles worked and that these guys might not know how things ramped up at night. "Hey, everyone! Best be getting back to the safe zone; there'll be a lot of strong mobs." with that, he gave one last nod to the elder and made his way back to the town.

It had been a long day, at least Hydra had gotten to know a few more players. His conversation with Phillia and Ranmaru had been briefly interrupted by a plushy seller but he seized the opportunity to return home, apologizing to the players before they got a chance to finish their conversations, the player remembered he had some business to attend to in the town of beginnings, "Forgive me I must be off". As Hydra walked away he looked back and noted the lakes location, he would certainly return here one day. Carrying his spear and still slightly wet the spearman leaves.

~Complete thanks for participating guys~

I'll submit the thread. If locked you know the deal:

- 1 SP.

- 400 Col divided by number of players.