[PP-F1+F5] A Return of an Old Friend <<Blood in the Sand>> COMPLETE

After taking care of his own mobs, the hunter watched as the scorpions on Xion's side seemed to be missing their shots.  Interesting, since they would need to hit his shield for it to do any type of damage.  From there, he would shape out what he would do next.  He wanted his friend to get the kill for these creatures, so he though about doing a small AOE to get them to the right health for Xion to take them out.  The hunter flashed out with a quick four hit sword art that blasted all of the scorpions health down to the red.  Jumping back behind his friends shield, the hunter would respond.

"All on you!"

[ID: 50411]
[BD: 3+2+1] Hit
[Sword Art: Vertical Square] 4x1x10=40-10= 30 dmg

Hirru - [ 80 / 80 hp // 1/20 en] [HATE:1]
Xion - [ 52 / 52 hp // 10/13 en] [HATE:1]

Scorpion 5 - [9/40 hp] (-30 hp)
Scorpion 6 - [9/40 hp] (-30 hp)

Scorpion 7 - [9/40 hp] (-30 hp)
Scorpion 8 - [9/40 hp] (-30 hp)

Edited by Hirru

ID: 50444

BD: 1 (kill me please) 

BD: (COME ON THEY WONT EVEN KILL THEMSELVES) 

"I'll see if I can land a hit. Failing that the creeps should kill themselves" Xion said with a smile before facing the mobs, which once again flung themselves towards the aegis, all of them...falling short of his shield. "They...they failed to kill themselves..." Xion said, his will to live fading as he took a stab at the scorpions which had started to scatter, missing completely. 

Hirru - [ 80 / 80 hp // 8/20 en] [HATE:1]
Xion - [ 52 / 52 hp // 9/13 en] [HATE:1]

Scorpion 5 - [9/40 hp
Scorpion 6 - [9/40 hp

Scorpion 7 - [9/40 hp
Scorpion 8 - [9/40 hp] 

The hunter simply watched as none of the scorpions seemed to take the bait.  They would rather snap at his ankles, than actually try to attack him, which was the entire point of a tank.  Where they aware of his shields abilities, or were they being extra cautious by testing the waters.  If the later was the case, then Hirru may need to finish them off.  There was a slight problem with that, as he had already exhausted his energy on the last two sword arts.  He had just enough energy to keep his sword up, but that was about it.

"Kind of wish one of us had something to bait them with."

Hirru - [ 80 / 80 hp // 2/20 en] [HATE:1]
Xion - [ 52 / 52 hp // 9/13 en] [HATE:1]

Scorpion 5 - [9/40 hp
Scorpion 6 - [9/40 hp

Scorpion 7 - [9/40 hp
Scorpion 8 - [9/40 hp] 

Edited by Hirru

ID: 50456

MD: 6 (YES YES BITE MY SHIELD UNTIL YOU DIE) 

Xion couldn't help but just hold his face in his hand as the mobs had missed. "I think a piece of fish would be more effective than my spear right now..." He said, wondering if the local market had salmon...they probably did. 

Either way the scorpions resumed their attacks with a newfound confidence, attacking his shield directly this time which was a grave mistake. As Xion's health chipped away slightly the scorpion's  HP bars dropped to 0, the four of them exploding into millions of shards. "Took them long enough didn't it?" Xion asked Hirru jokingly 

+4 MATS 

Hirru watched as the scorpions took THAT bait.  Each of the scorpions would attack Xion's shield in some way or form, but in any case of the word, they all fell victim to his thorns.  It was a wonder that they took so long, as they would be rather eager to take an opponent out with their stingers and claws.  After the last one shattered to pieces, the hunter exhaled a large breath that he had taken.  Thankfully, the dizzy status effect didn't come around that often to make him feel any different from it.  Sheathing his sword, Hirru looked around the area.

"Doesn't look like there is anything else that came with them."

[ID: 50471]
[LD: 2+1] No dungeon nearby

Edited by Hirru

"So if there's no dungeon then what do we do now?" Xion asked, sighing as he unequipped his sword and shield, taking a second to scan the horizon. "Should we keep looking or call it a day here, I mean we killed the boss and some scorpions, which means a decent amount of MATS and xp for both of us" the tank said, placing a hand on Hirru's shoulder 

(tell me if I should roll the LD and I'll edit the post) 

[No need.  Only one try per 20 posts]

The hunter thought for a second as he looked out into the sun scorched earth.  It would take forever for them to find anything from their current position, and Hirru only wanted to test how his brother would perform now.  Being satisfied to know that he can still hold his own, the hunter simply shrugged when Xion asked if they should continue.

"I don't think we should.  I've spent plenty of time on the fifth floor to know that finding anything out here, is nearly impossible."

He would say as opened his menu to check out the quest log.  It looked like the quest was over, but they would need to get back to town for them to get anything from it.  With that decided, he swiped away the menu and looked towards Xion.

"The sands are always shifting, and I'd rather not spend any more time out here.  Let's go back, and I'll send Opal a message about your arrival."

The two would walk back towards the town as they talked about recent events that had happened.

Complete

Summary

Hirru

4 SP
Sand Armor Potion - +9 MIT
500 Col (200 thread + 300 mob)
5 Mats

Xion

1 SP
525 Col (200 thread + 325 mob)
4 Mats