[SP-F3] Fear the Reap... Berserker. <Escape>

Dom heard about a group of rapscallions that were roaming about the third floor of Aincrad. It took a lot of walking from the Azure Brigade Guild Hall where he got off his bed to the Out of Town teleportation gate. After teleporting to the floor where he had obtained the Hoya and gave it to the woman he was romantically involved with at the time. The Dreadnought simply shrugged his shoulders and turned towards a random direction and began trotting along, having to simply wait for the quest to begin for him since he had no intel on where to go.

Dom looked at the day it was and sighed, "Man I haven't even begun to gain the first batch of the materials for Ariel." He shrugged and followed it up with a sigh, "I guess now is a good time to start." He searched through his equipment and set his stats to his new Shining Icicle, his Commandant's Pendant and his faithful Blade Despair. With his stats appropriately set, he ventured forth with confidence to get everything he needed. Dom also took out a chocolate bar and chomped down on it.

DMG: 19

HP: 169(164/2=82 min mob hp)

NRG: 41

ACC: 2

EVA: 2

LD: 5

While waltzing about, Dom came to a nook in the forest with a massive amount of thieves piling out from, surrounding the Berserker completely. He looked at each and every single one of them, then proceeded to lug his greatsword out of it's sheath, dropping it upon his shoulder. He sighed, "Looks like you all want an early grave." He chuckled as four of them charged at the Dreadnought. He brought out one of his foods that increased his accuracy, He effortlessly dodged the enemies, but one of the little bastards managed to drive it's dagger into Dom and left it in him, "You little Bastard!" He shouted, then gripped his hand tightly triggering his blood of the champion to increase his strength.

ID: 50401 MD: 4-2
ID: 50402 MD: 10
ID: 50403 MD: 4-2
ID: 50404 MD: 2-2
ID: 50405 BD: 2+2=4 CD: 9

Dom: 188/189 41 NRG

ACC 2 -> 3
DMG 19 -> 21
Health 169 -> 189

Dom spun the blade lightly in his hand then instantly cleaved through the first four thieves that engaged him. With the other hundred or so thieves still watching. With the amount he could see around him, it was clear that he was going to have to bring a seriousness to his A-Game. From the damage that the first four had inflicted on the warrior, which was minuscule at best was healed back after the killing blow was put on the first group cause terror to begin to shriek through the others. Fear was DOMinating them from within, but they knew they had the numbers and statistical advantage over the Dreadnought.

ID: 50428 BD: 6 + 3 = 8(9) CD: 8 LD: 14 + 5 = 19 (Bonus mat)

Dom: 189/189 29/41 NRG -12NRG +84HP

Thieves 1-4: 0/82 20 MIT - (21 * 6 = 126 - 20 = 106)

TOTAL LOOT: 3936 col 8 Mats

A second group of four engaged the behemoth greatsword wielder with the intent to keep up the offensive on him, but they were easily sighted and immediately annihilated within a single moment. The entirety of the group was tore through with Despair, after the particles finished dissipating he swung his blade mightily to knock away dust. He cackled, "BRING IT ON!" He shouted at the top of his lungs with a bloodthirsty voice, if he was going to go down. He was going to go down swinging, and killing at the same time.

ID: 50431 MD: 1
ID: 50432 BD: 3+3=6 CD: 5 LD: 17+5=22

Dom: 189/189 18/41 NRG -12NRG +1NRG +84HP

Thieves 5-8: 0/82 20 MIT - (21 * 6 = 126 - 20 = 106)

TOTAL LOOT: 9512 col 16 Mats

With another group engaging him quickly, and with his energy levels incredibly low. Dom needed to be on the defensive instead of the aggression. He easily deflected three of the thieves daggers, but one of them got a great backstab into a weakspot in the armor on the backside of his shoulder. He swung his arm and knocked the thief away, the other three stepped back to get some distance. Dom stabbed his greatsword into the ground and ripped the two daggers in his right shoulder out without showing an inkling of pain. Then picked up Despair and dropped the blade on his shoulder, "Why are you all holding back?" He asked as he continued to cackle.

ID: 50433 MD: 4 - 2
ID: 50434 MD: 10
ID: 50435 MD: 7 - 2
ID: 50436 MD: 1 - 2
ID: 50437 CD: 12

Dom: 189/189 19/41 NRG +1NRG +38HP

Thieves 9-12: 82/82 20 MIT

TOTAL LOOT: 9512 col 16 Mats

Dom was battling against the thieves, every now and again one would be able to get past Dom's blade and nick him for a very minor bit of damage. As the fourth thief joined up with the other three, Dom darted at them immediately slashing through them with his Fight Blade Sword art destroying another group of enemies. He rotated his blade in his hands before letting the heavy blade slam against his shoulder. The thieves couldn't believe the insane strength of the Dreadnought and figured there was only one way to subdue the man. One snuck behind the rest of the crowd and stabbed Dom in the back with a venom on it's blade, He turned to look at it as he felt the drug beginning to take over, "Co........ward..." He finished saying as he collapsed, unconscious.

ID: 50440 MD: 1
ID: 50441 MD: 9
ID: 50442 MD: 3
ID: 50443 BD: 5+3 CD: 3 LD: 16+5=21

Dom: 189/189 8/41 NRG -12 +1NRG +84HP

Thieves 9-12: 0/82 20 MIT   - (21 * 6 = 126 - 20 = 106)

TOTAL LOOT: 13448 col 24 Mat

Dom awoke, in a dungeon cell. His hands bound by a medieval steel handcuff-block, as he hangs slightly off the ground by it. Held by a chain that was attached to the ceiling, "Heh, since they couldn't kill me, they imprisoned me." He laughed, then he looked up seeing that the ceiling was rather weak. He wasn't able to move his hands any to grab the chain so he used his sheer upper body strength to pull himself up high enough to drop and break the ceiling. He dropped to his feet with his hands still bound, but it didn't bother him. In only his baggy frayed brown pants he walked to the wrought iron door and slammed into it with his foot, he noticed it slowly began to gave way.

Wrought Iron Door 1/4 turns

Dom took a deep breath as he stepped back a bit, he wanted to get a running shot at the door to make it budge some more. It was still rather rusted in place, so it wasn't going to be a quick smashing against the door. He thought about it for a bit and thought that if he had obtained martial arts this could probably be easier, finding a weak point in the door to unhinge it faster. But it didn't matter at the moment, the simple fact that he didn't have the skill at this moment meant to do what he had always done. He stepped up and slammed his foot in the door again, the force of his kick he heard an audible breaking sound, "Just smash against it just like I do with my sword until it falters!" He shouted as he cackled.

Wrought Iron Door 2/4

There was nothing more to do than step back and continue to attack the door with his powerful kicks. He thought about all the fighting he had done against the thieves and chuckled, "If they even attempted to take any of my materials that I farmed for Ariel, then I will literally tear their necks out with my teeth." He closed his eyes and took a very deep breath, then opened them with a ferocious look in his eye. He dashed forward, then slammed his bare foot against the door again, he could see the entire thing move and shatter out of a socket. But it was still holding in place from the looks of it, "Only one more kick and I am good to go." He told himself.

Wrought Iron Door 3/4

The Berserker walked backwards all the way up against the wall, all he needed to do was remove the door from it's place. After which would need to find his weapon and armor and find a way out of the handcuffs. He sighed, "I am always getting ahead of myself aren't I?" He laughed as he pushed off the wall at full strength forward, he leapt off his feet flying forward then slammed into the door completely shattering it out of slot and launching it down the hallway. He tumbled upon the ground then rolled right onto his feet, "Alright, time to go get my equipment." He laughed and walked forward casually. Suddenly an alarm was sounded, and far down the hall two guards were running toward him at full speed. He looked around and saw his equipment sitting in a wooden crate. His hand binds would prevent him from equipping his body armor, so he sent that to his inventory. Afterwards he affixed the Shining Icicle around his neck by tossing the leather part over his head as well as the Commandant's Pendant, and grab Despair.

The guards thought they had Dom as good as dead, the man was able to hold his Greatsword, but his bound hands would make it far too difficult to fight back. Dom placed a foot forward and grinned wickedly, "You chose the wrong person to fight against." He stated simply, then launched forward so quickly that the heads of the guards hit the ground immediately. He laughed and walked forward casually dragging his blade against the ground since both of his hands were directed the same way, making it far too hard to drop it on his shoulder.

ID: 50445 BD: 7-2+3=8 CD: 7 LD: 7+5=12

Dom: 189/189 29/41 NRG -12 +42HP

Bandit Guards 1-2: 0/82 20 MIT   - (21 * 6 = 126 - 20 = 106)
1 ACC | 2 EVA | 40 DMG

TOTAL LOOT: 15416 col 26 Mats

The Alarms were stilling blaring, and based on the zone it would be too unlikely to be able to regenerate all of his energy. So he decided to hurry, jogging at a brisk pace to find his way out of the dungeon. Thanks to his innate ability to be able to back track his way out of anything, he as able to use certain ceiling stalagmites and various markings in the wall to help him set a basis for where he was going to be looking. While he was roaming through the dungeon grounds of the Bandit Base, he was able to find a plant that he was looking for to make a certain food, "Gotta grab you." He laughed to himself.

ID: 50446 LD: 16+5=21(Material Found)

30/41 +1NRG

TOTAL LOOT: 15416 col 27 Mats

After getting the material, Dom got right back up and continued his brisk jogging pace to try and find the exit to the dungeon. He wasn't really worried, he could continue to accumulate materials deep in the depths of the dungeon. The enemies were incredibly weak and never had the ability to challenge the Dom in the first place. So urgency wasn't a big issue to the Player Killer, it was just fun to try and get in the mood of the quest. "You know, if this were actually a challenge I would enjoy it far more." He laughed to himself.

ID: 50447 LD: 2+5=7

31/41 +1NRG

TOTAL LOOT: 15416 col 27 Mats

Dom came across another duo of Guards who were on the hunt for him. But, the Guards had not seen the Berserker just yet which was surprising cause he towered over them from behind. He let out an eerie slowly laugh which caused the two Bandit Guards to turn their heads in fear. The light from the torches in the tunnels caused his face to look completely black from shadow and the fear in their eyes. As each withdrew their Spears they could feel the Greatsword Despair slowly slide through each of them.

ID: 50448 BD: 5-2+3=6 CD: 10 LD: 9+5=14

Dom: 189/189 20/41 NRG -12NRG +1NRG +42HP +38HP

Bandit Guards 3-4: 0/82 20 MIT   - (21 * 6 = 126 - 20 = 106)
1 ACC | 2 EVA | 40 DMG

TOTAL LOOT: 17384 col 29 Mats

As the blue particles began to dissipate, Dom strode through them without a single inkling of remorse that pumped through his veins. He was still surging with an intense need to kill enemies, but he hadn't come across the door which means he hadn't come in contact with the boss just yet. He shrugged and continued walking. His feet becoming dirtier and dirtier from the dirt created tunnels, the rocks would jut into his feet but the pain was nothing to him. He was used to the stabbing feeling in his feet when he would walk in the forests without shoes in the real world.

ID: 50449 LD: 5+5=10 (No Door Found)

21/41 +1NRG

TOTAL LOOT: 17384 col 29 Mats

As Dom strolled with confidence, cockiness, and a bit of boredom he found his way into a dead end. He would have sighed as he came across a pointless path, but the wall happened to have another one of the flowers he was after jutting out of the wall so ultimately it was worth taking this path. He walked up to the plant and pulled it out of the ground causing it to turn into a blue light and disappear into his inventory. He turned and went back the way he came to take a different path to find his way out.

ID: 50449 LD: 11+5=16 (Material Found)

22/41 +1NRG

TOTAL LOOT: 17384 col 30 Mats

The Berserker was at the point he was simply walking without a care in the world, there was nothing he was worried about in this. He felt two spears get jabbed into his back with a bit of force behind them. He turned ripping the spears out of his back and in  one fell swoop slashed through each of the guards with relative ease as he laughed out loud, "COME ON, YOU CHUMPS AREN'T EVEN WORTH MY TIME!" He claimed in his cackling laugh. After the guards dissipated into particles, Dom went back on his path.

ID: 50453 MD: 9
ID: 50454 MD: 9
ID: 50455 BD: 8-2+3=8 CD: 4 LD: 14+5=19

Dom: 189/189 10/41 NRG -12NRG +1NRG +42HP

Bandit Guards 5-6: 0/82 20 MIT   - (21 * 6 = 126 - 20 = 106)
1 ACC | 2 EVA | 40 DMG

TOTAL LOOT: 19352 col 34 Mats

Dom finally chose the correct path as the door was just in front of him. He walked up to the lever that was pulled down sounding the alarm, He pulled the lever off to turn off the ringing sound. Finally a sound of quiet was finally held over the grounds, He sighed and looked behind him as no other enemies were charging his way. He shrugged and stood there awaiting his energy to begin to replenish some since he knew the boss of the zone was just outside of the dungeon. Which was rather common knowledge in an MMORPG game such as this, even as detailed and intricate as SAO had become.

ID: 50458 LD: 14+5=19 (Door Found)

11/41 +1NRG

TOTAL LOOT: 19352 col 34 Mats

Dom exited the door to see a man dressed in a different garb with two hot pokers in his hand, and three guards were standing next to him as though they were his entourage. Dom walked forward without fear or hesitation. The Bandit Warden Cackled, "Came to realize your death your certain!? Then please let us put out your Misery!" He continued as the three Bandit Guards charged first with the Warden Following Afterwards.

Dom blocked the third Bandit Guard and the Bandit Warden's attack letting the other two hit him, "Let me tell you something... I Ssendom to Hell." Dom seethed through his teeth. The Bandits backed up a slight amount, beginning to show a bit of fear from the massive shirtless greatsword wielding warrior.

The Warden cawed at his men, "Why are we fearing someone who has their hands bound!?" His anger beginning to show as sweat began to bead on his forehead.

Dom stabbed his weapon into the ground, "These Chains can't hold me back!" He shouted as he pulled both arms away from each other, after a moment an audible sound could be heard from the block shackles on his wrists. Suddenly the metal ripped down the center and broke apart into two halves. Dom lifted Despair onto his shoulder as the Warden and his men dropped to the floor. He sauntered over to them and grinned wickedly, "Tell Death, that I said hello." He mocked the enemies then cleaved through each and every one of them with a single swing.

ID: MD: 8 - 2 + 1 = 7
ID: MD: 10
ID: MD: 3 - 2 + 1 = 2
ID: MD: 6 - 2 = 4
ID: BD: 4-2+3+1(Concentration)=6 CD: LD: 7+5=12

Bandit Guards 7-9: 0/82 20 MIT  - (21 * 6 = 126 - 20 = 106)
1 ACC | 2 EVA | 40 DMG

Bandit Warden: 100/100 15 MIT - (21 * 6 = 126 - 15 = 111)
2 EVA | 60 DMG | Ignore Mit on a 9-10

TOTAL LOOT: 23504 col 38 Mats