[SP-F4]<<Feeding the enemy>>

AssassinCrossfull89095_zps597dca81.jpgHealthbar_macradon_zpsefca1328.png

Macradon would wake up, early morn as the sun has just risen. The clouds had disappeared from the heavens and the weather was better than expected. He would walk out of the smithery as he would look around, everything was silent, and Macradon was alone this early morning.

''Thins are getting lonely here'' he would say to himself as he would shiver from the cold. He would look on his clothing and sigh. ''I should also get some new gear, this clothing is unpleasant'' he said silently to himself. He would shiver one last time and rush towards the center of the Beginner's City. A gypsy standing with a lot of players around her was having a quest logo above her diamond. He would walk over to the lady and press the quest HUD.

''Ohhh dear player, you have come a long journey but want company. I sue can show you how!'' the gypsy said as she would pull out a pouch, a smelling one that was. Macradon would grab the pouch and the HUD would pop up with the question.

Will you accept this quest?

Yes No

Macradon would press the yes bottom and the pouch would enter his inventory. He would get a quick and free teleportation crystal to take him to whatever floor he needed. The quest details was shown in front of him.

Use the Crystal to teleport to the desired destination.

Use the bait to lure a creature towards you.

When the bait has been eaten, capture the mob.

Reward:

A familiar pet

He would close the quest HUD and open up his inventory. A click upon the teleport crystal would send him to the desired destination. He would click on the 4th floor, a place he had never been before. The crystal would begin the crackle and it would implode into nothing, funny what pixels ingame can do. Macradon would feel a force around him and suddenly he would disappear from the first floor of beginnings. He would reappear on the fourth floor, but where unto he floor was unclear. The teleportation crystal may have a bug or a fail coding in it, but nothing to bother now.

''Wow ... where am I?'' Macradon would ask himself as he would see the terrain around him, a broad majestic green swamp like jungle. A water stream going through the jungle into a bigger pond. Rocks with moss and great big trees with vines and dead grass around it, this was a real majestic area for the eye. Macradon was pleased to see this terrain.

Macradon would see around and try to find any living creature other than the tree sentries sometimes rooting up and walking a few meters before rooting down again, they were not hostile, just passive creatures, guarding this area. Macradon would grab a hold on his clothing as he would begin to venture into this swamp area.

A rattle on the ground would begin as a big portal would open in front of him, a kind of dungeon or some sort. The HUD would open up as the portal would begin to widen up.

The void;

A spectral dimension in unknown specimens of living creatures ever returning.

The portal would then emit a screeching sound as a flock of animalistic creatures would rush out of the portal and into the swamp. One of the special ones would catch Macradon's eye, a chameleon like one, but it disappeared quickly into thin air.

''I don't need it .... I ... don't ... need ...'' he would hesitate as he would then see its blurry figure jump away.

''I NEED IT!'' he yelled as he would run after the blurry shape.

He would jump up into a tree, avoiding the void creatures. He would look for the big purple chameleon.

''I don't know who you are, what you are or where you are, but I'm gonna find you, and I'm gonna tame you!'' he would yell out as he would jump to another tree, he would try to see if anything suspicious was moving.

''Pesky human, you won't be able to find me, the Rift Walker'' the voice said.

''I KNOW YOU!'' Macradon would yell out loud as he would then jump down to the ground. He would look to his right and notice a purple being, a big chameleon, purple, having tentacles attached to its head, its tongue, looking like most chameleon's, but this just had another color, more like a rock texture.

''Take this, silly human'' the voice said as the tongue would be launched towards Macradon.

Macradon would quickly move his body to his shoulder, he would be hit by the tongue on his shoulder, getting pushed hard backwards. He would look as the chameleon would vanish again, still being blurry.

''Come back here!'' Macradon commanded as he would try to grab after its tail. He would miss but no harm as his armor would have blocked the damage.

''Ke ke ke'' the Chameleon send out as it would run away again.

Macradon would get up and run, following the patterns of feet on the soft swamp soil. He would try to find out what is going on and what that Chameleon really is. He would run after the patterns, but they would soon vanish.

''Wow ... you're good'' He would say out loud, trying to catch its focus.

''Quite frankly, I already knew that'' the chameleon said as Macradon would be assaulted by something from behind. A tongue wrapped around his neck, making him unable to breathe. Macradon would shackle, trying to get out of this hazard. He would not be able to grab his sword, if he would try to, he would let go of the tongue and it would wrap even tighter around Macradon. He would pull the tongue with his whole body, pulling the Chameleon out of its shadows. It would let go, but Macradon's health would have fallen quite a bit.

''Quite stubborn, human'' the chameleon said as it would then let go and run forward to headbutt Macradon.

''Why you little!'' Macradon said as he would turn around and try to grab it, but it would just jump away in front of Macradon and slowly vanish again. Macradon would jump punch hard down into the ground.

''DAMN YOU!''.

He would stand up once again, then jumping towards where he last saw the Chameleon. He would try to find it, but nothing was showing. Macradon would try to climb up so he would be able to cover more ground by view. He would just stay up there until he would see any trace.

1-3 no trace found

4-6 trace found

7-10 Chameleon found

He would just sigh as he wouldn't find anything, he would try to sharpen his vision a bit by closing his eyes just a bit to close out most of the light. He would then try to look after a clue to find the Chameleon.

''Ke ke ke'' the chameleon would say.

1-3 no trace found

4-6 trace found

7-10 Chameleon found

''Something!'' he would yell as he saw a trace of the chameleon, just a foot step, nothing more than that, but it was pointing north, towards where Macradon jumped from, it may have turned back to juke out Macradon. He would see if he would be able to see more foot steps to indicate that it has gone that way.

''You'll never find me!'' the chameleon said.

1-2 no trace found

3-6 trace found

7-10 Chameleon found

''There you are!'' Macradon would say as he would leap forward and grab its tail. A more larger beast would stand up. Standing 2 meters into the air, larger than any golem, larger than any boss he had encountered yet so far.

''Meet the crusher of pixels!'' the chameleon said as it would appear a bit further away.

The crusher of pixels, this was indeed a video game. This crusher was a void creature too, nothing mythical about it, nothing fantasy themed about it, this was just a giant void beat with rocks as fists.

Void Ogre aggro: 1-5

Macradon: 6-10

Void ogre: 9 hp, 2 damage per hit. Slow attacker, no armor.

Macradon would pull out his sword, the Slayer of Jura. His armor was ready to be bashed, so no big thing. The health bar of the ogre would appear and show up the health, not too much to worry, but this was strong if Macradon was not fast enough.

The slayer of Jura would begin to glow its red color and go forth to make a simple slice through the ogre. The ogre would be shocked as the damage would make it go back, it would then smash after Macradon.

Void ogre: 6/9

Macradon: 17/17

Damage goes in [1-5](Parry makes it: 1-4)

Blocks attack [6-9](Parry makes it: 5-8)

Counterattack [10](Parry makes it: 9-10)

<>+1 when blocking.

Macradon would be bashed backwards by the hard smash, but he would grab his sword and try to do a feather swipe against the ogre. ''You underestimated me!'' he would say as he would rush forward, hoping to get a good swipe on the ogre''

Void ogre: 6/9

Macradon: 15/17 [Dice 1-6 to reduce 1 damage=16/17]

Mob counterattack[1]

Attack miss[2-5]

Attack damage[6-8]

Critical strike[9-10]

Macradon would smash into the ogre with his sword, slashing so hard through it that it got pushed backwards. He would the ogre with a stab with his sword, dealing even more damage. He would see the ogre coming for a bash again, he had to be quick to get his sword out and get out of the way.

Void ogre: 2/9

Macradon: 16/17

Damage goes in [1-5](Parry makes it: 1-4)

Blocks attack [6-9](Parry makes it: 5-8)

Counterattack [10](Parry makes it: 9-10)

<>+1 when blocking.

''Take this!'' he said while blocking the attack of the ogre, glancing off the builder like rock hand and with a lethal swipe into the ogre, it would pixelate, this was still a game after all.

''I told you not to underestimate me!'' He would say while pointing at the chameleon. He would grab a rock nearby and throw it towards the Chameleon. It would swipe away the rock with its tongue and jump down into the soft ground, down under the green vegetation.

Find nothing: 1-3

Find trace: 4-7

Find Chameleon: 8-10

[Edit]

Macradon would see the Chameleon after awhile of looking for it, he would grab the meat pieces.

'Did chameleons eat meat or what? Well bugs are what they eat, but this is no ordinary chameleon' he thought to himself, laying out meat to look like a half eaten carcass.

A great success, the chameleon walked slowly forward and nibble to the meat. It would stop up and just look around, trying to see if it would find anything. With a single bite from the chameleon, Macradon would jump into the air and land on the chameleon.

''Did you really think I did not notice you!?'' the chameleon said as it would shake off Macradon.

Macradon would grab the meat and stuff it into the chameleon's mouth.

''EAT THIS! LITERALLY!!!'' as he would keep filling its mouth with meat. He would stuff it so much that the chameleon was unable to go anywhere without hurting itself even though it was only a program.

''Damn this stupid kid got me ... how '' the chameleon thought.

'Dude, I can hear you now' Macradon thought as he would just crack a smile and laugh.

[Edit]

Quest completed; Feeding the enemy

Acquired animal familiar

''What is this supposed to mean!?'' the chameleon asked in its mind.

'Through what I know, I'm your owner now, you're my familiar. This meat bait was getting you, I lured you' Macradon would say as he would just hold his hand on the chameleon's back.

''You may cal me Den'um'eal, if you so desire to call me by name'' Den'um'eal said through the mental voices.

Sizecomparison_zps7911aafa.jpg

Animal familiar:

Name: Den'um'eal

Alias: The rift walker

Size: 1 meter tall, excluding tentacles. 3 meters length not counting tail

Weapon: Rock hard tongue

Abilities:

Rift walk:

Rift walk is like the use of a camouflage cloak. The Chameleon will switch the color emitting on its skin and change it to another color or the other thing that is on the other side of the behind him from the watcher’s angle. The scales on the chameleon makes it able to make it look like it went transparent by the polygon shaped scales, which either side can shift differently. Can be used up to a max of 3 posts per page. Has a 10 posts cooldown after the three vanishes.

Titanium hammer:

The chameleon will send out its tongue in a vast speed, the tongue will harden its pixelated density and be as hard as steel, dealing damage equal to the normal usage of a Warhammer. Can be used five time each page. Has a 10 posts cooldown after the uses.