[F1-OP] Days Like These (COMPLETE)

Madara looks at the girl who sat beside him and recognized her immediately.  "Tsubasa?  Oh! Do you mean the guy who protected me in the tavern from you a ways back...?  His name is Tobi, and I first met him here in SAO.  I have no brothers or sisters."  Madara was surprised he would be talking to this girl.  "I can see that you have spent a lot of time leveling up, unlike me.  I plan on waiting to join a guild before I level up a lot.  How has life been treating you, since you obviously came in to the tavern rather ill-tempered."  Madara did seem rather alert, glancing left and right to make sure nobody was walking around with any water. 

"I remember last time you were afraid of water, why's that? Do you have aquaphobia or something?" Phillia was curious of this guy, he looked like a psycho but perhaps he was not. "I didn't quite get your name back in the tavern, I'm Phillia." She was rather friendly today, something probably quenched her thirst for destruction, it was probably just coincidence or normal behavior. "Anyways, what guild are you joining? I'm not sure any guild will let you in if you are this low of a level."

Yuki sits down and stares off into space. She starts to remember the past, and why she joined this game in the first place. Yuki sighs and tries to forget what i have done in the past. She shakes her head and starts to drink the water that was given to me from Sinful. Yuki has gone from Depressed, happy, and back to depressed. Yuki rest her head on her hand. 

Sinful noticed that Yuki looked a bit sad and frowned. "Aww, don't be sad, today's supposed to be a happy day!" He tried his best to comfort Yuki , and remembered he had something. "I'm not sure if you'll like this or not, but here." Sinful checks his HUD and pulls out a baby fox plushie and hands it to her. "Meet your new friend." He smiles at Yuki while putting the fox plushie on her head. "See, he likes you already." Sinful gives her a smile with his eyes closed, somehow this makes him look a bit cute. "He used to be my best friend when this game started, but I think he should be with you now."

----------

Gave Yukisuzuki 1 Fox Plushie

-1 Fox Plushie (RP Fluff)

Madara was definitely afraid of water, but he didn't know why.  He remembered almost drowning as a little kid, but that was a blurry past.  Madara responded, "yeah, you might call it aquaphobia".  Madara responds back to her greeting with, "Madara" and looks toward the non-NPC guy giving a girl a plushie.  "I don't know what guild will take a low level such as me, unless they are just beginning." Madara spoke monotone with a grim expression.  "I definitely need to become more active with quests, but most people stay away from me excluding Tobi and his "gang".