[F4 - PP] A new start or just a repeat?(Shark) (Complete)

"I understand." replied the blonde with a sigh as she had heard of similar things happening with the kotb guild. A newbie guild that decided to be absorbed into the more older guild. The one who handled the 'merge' must've had amazing arbiter capabilities if she managed that transition so smoothly and with both parties ending up being happy. Luckily she had connections with the one who did this and also the leader of the absorbed guild and had reliable intel. "I always thought it sounded like a religious order when it was named like that." she continued, not showing neither enthusiasm or displease towards the name. "Hey, I have to ask, are the Knights allied with any other guild? except of course of the obvious big brother." a plan started budding in her head. From experience she found that players were like bees coming to flowers towards power displays, maybe a inter-guilds event would move them in the right direction. She only needed to know who she could go to for her plan. A small grin appearing on her expression as she posed that question then continued: "I might have a plan."

Upon further discussion with Ariel, she agreed to and understands everything I said and offered her. She then asked about the guild having any other alliances. Well, an alliance between the KoC and the KotB back when Ryujin was the Vice-Commander. I believe we still have that alliance. I told her with a smile on my face when I heard that she had a plan. I began to think of the possibilities that could help the Knights grow. the only thing I could think of was Ariel going to the Knights of Blood and asking for some recruiting assistance. I looked at Ariel with a curious face, What plan do you have in mind exactly? I told her while glancing over the list of solo players.

"Oh, I see... I'll have to ask Opal about that too, just to be sure." she replied with a smile. This was perfect, her idea slowly gained shape and she decided to voice the bits and parts she was thinking about. "So its not a definitive plan but I'd like to work with other guilds, organize some sort of event. Some duel events between members of different allied guilds, maybe even a small scale tournament if we get the proper fundings for the event. It would make the guild known once again either way, win or lose. And KotB is a pretty prominent guild I mean after their merge with the Blades, they kept getting new members." said the blonde with little hesitation. She'd been a part of a tournament before, twice if she remembered correctly but the trail got cold and people lost interest as a whole ton of people participated. then on the other she only acted as substitute for another player, then it got cold again. Doing something small would have a better effect and it will make the Knight's name known again, or at least that was her plan.

Ariel described her plan and it sounded like some pretty good ideas. I looked at her with a smile, Well since you seem to have some pretty good ideas, I will put you in charge of figuring out the details and possible locations. Keep in mind that we have a very small budget at the moment, only the money we all personally have. I said as I remembered that I added money to the Brigade a while back for the guild hall. I looked over the quests, I need to go on more adventures so I can add to the guild resources. I turned back to Ariel and smiled, Well if we can get the aid from the KotB, that will be huge in getting our name out there. If we can attract more players in the end then that's all that matters. I told the woman, looking at my current col status. Looks a bit low. I thought. I received a message from a player that asked if I wanted to do some quests with her and I replied yes, hoping I could make some good money from these quests. Well, I think we should start putting these plans into action don't you? I asked the woman, hoping that the guild could improve very soon and help players feel like they can join and not be alone during their time in SAO.

Receiving a positive feedback about her idea, the blonde couldn't help but get motivated and nodded with a smile: "I don't know much about their commander." she said with a shrug but continued with a grin: "But I like to think that I'm in very good terms with Vice-Commander Opal, so I'll see what I can manage with her." The blonde stood up and brushed the hem of her short skirt thinking that it's probably time to have a change in look, just a bit. She was to get married soon and would have to keep tabs on the flirty attitude again, just a bit. She looked at the HUD clock display and frowned than at Shark: "I have a bit of work back at the shop, my new contract with the self entitled 'Berserker' kind of demands of me to craft on a daily basis for a while." she send her new guildmate a Friend Request. "I'll have to get going now. If you want any help in leveling up, with a quest or something make sure to PM me." She then materialized from her inventory a gray cloak that she had, on the back the combined logos of her previous two guilds, marked with a large red X. 'I'll have to get a new one' thought the blonde with a smile. It was a short walk back at the shop but the blonde wanted to take the time to reflect that happened today and on her future plans. "If there isn't anything else?" she asked, ready to leave if the conversation was over.

OOC: you can close it on your post if there isn't anything else.

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

The woman seemed very eager to get to work with the ideas that were discussed. At the moment, the conversation was just about over until the friend request box popped up in front of me. I pressed accept and smiled at Ariel. I watched her as she stood up and put on a gray cloak with her recent guild logos. At that moment an idea came into mind. There may be one other thing you could do. I said as I looked at my cloak. I think we are in need of new attire. I would like to keep the color scheme but we need a new logo to put on the new attire. I trust you can come up with something as well as making sure your shop logo is on the back of the collar so we can publicize your shop a bit. I suggested to the woman as she got ready to leave. I stood up and prepared to leave as well, If you come up with any ideas on what we can do just shoot me a message. I will pass the task on to the others as well so we have more ideas to work with. I told her while beginning to walk away. after saying that, I smiled and made my way to the teleporter. I'll see you around Ariel. Have a great day. I said as I started walking towards the center of the town. 

Thread Complete

1 SP for Shark and Ariel

ID# 53140 LD: 17

17 x 25 = 425 Col + 400 page = 825

413 Col for Ariel and Shark