[PP-F1] Marriage, Materials, and Foundations (Hakai)

Sierra groaned and began to stir feeling something rather warm beside her as she woke up in the bed mostly dressed in a bed gown and covered with sheets. She grunted and now sat up placing her hand upon her eyes, the digits on her hand now massaging over her face as she whined in pain. "Oh gosh, I feel like someone took a baseball bat to my head ..." She stated now placing her hand down and feeling the squishy belly of the girl who had been sleeping beside her. She squeezed once then twice before shrieking and falling off of the bed.

Edited by Sierra

Hakai felt a hand on her stomach and then a shriek. She had expected as much. Sierra had had a lot to drink, so she probably didn't remember the wedding or the night that they had had. She crawled over to the side of the bed to peer down at Sierra with a sleep, but happy smile. "Hello there wife of mine." She said before yawning, reaching a hand down to help her get up. She was still incredibly tired, but her hangover wasn't terrible as she hadn't gotten anywhere near being wasted like Sierra.

"W-wife?" She blinked looking down as she realized she was dressed rather oddly and not in the clothes she had remembered picking out herself. Then the bleating headache and grumble as she saw the light trying to peak through the curtain and whining. "N-no no that isn't right w-we're not married I-I wouldn't have married a girl not l-like ..." She stopped suddenly realizing why she felt so terrible this morning, "Oh no, no, no no no! I got drunk yesterday again after we were celebrating leveling up a-and," realization sparked on her face and then a bit of anger. Y-you did this! I-I never would have agreed to this if it wasn't for the booze!" She whined now laying down against the hard wood in floor.

Hakai retracted her hand, seeing that her wife had no intention of accepting it at the moment. She should have expected something like this, but for some reason she had felt that it wouldn't happen, because Sierra had said yes when she asked to marry her, and had pressed the accept button of her own accord. She started to pout. "B-but you said yes when I asked you. And you said that you loved me..." She said, stuttering a bit as her lip started to quiver.

"I-I wasn't T-thinking straight I was drunk and," she toned down her voice as she looked back at Hakai realizing she was now on the verge of crying, "N-no wait please don't cry it isn't that I don't love you I just haven't planned upon g-getting married this quickly. L-let alone to another girl is all," She bit her lower lip and frowned, hearing the girl stutter made her rather compliant as she wasn't good when her brother use to cry to her and now she had a wife doing the same thing. "Please don't cry." She winced trying to peel herself off from the ground from her uncomfortable position.

Hakai slowly got out of the bed and got down on her knees to hug Sierra, a single tear trickling down the side of her face. She was quite good at this whole manipulating thing, and she felt a tiny bit guilty for using it on her wife. Then again, she couldnt see another way to get the girl to accept it. Her lip quivered again. "A-arent you h-happy? We have a sh-shared inventory now, and s-since im you w-wife, you can use me h-however you want to." 

She blushed now holding onto Hakai rather amazed how easy it was for her to feel pity for the girl wrapped in her arm, it wasn't like anything else she had felt. "I-I'm so sorry I just thought I mean how couldn't I?" She now sniffled away some tears as she held her tight attempting to calm her new lover. "I-I am unsure of how I feel, b-but I-I know I don't want you to be unhappy," She murmured quietly now pulling away partially as her hand slid up and wiped away her tear. "Y-you shouldn't b-be apologizing I-I shouldn't have b-been upset about all this ... d-deep down I guess I do like you a lot. And don't worry I don't want you to do anything you are not comfortable with." She sighed now clasping her hand on the back of her head. "H-here lets go out and get you some new gear and maybe materials, that would be fun right?"

Hakai sniffed and pulled back from Sierra, a tiny smile on her face. "T-that sounds like fun." She said, her stuttering dying down as her wife comforted her. She had been meaning to get some new gear soon. It would be vital for quests and for defending herself and her wife. She leaned in and gave the woman a warm hug before pulling back again. She swiped open her HUD and equipped her gear, all vanity for the moment, but hopefully that would change soon.

Sierra smiled now as she heard the whimpering of her new wife calm down, her hand slowly holding onto her before now pulling away as she swiped through the menu and dressed herself once more. Sierra winced and looked down at her sleeping gown before gritting her teeth a bit ashamed. Her fingers meandered through the menu aimlessly as she suddenly got to what appeared to be skills which was still empty. "C-could I ask you to do something for me, H-hakai ... I mean honey?" She queried uncertain if this was the right way to speak to one's mate. "I-I need help getting everything equipped."

Hakai smiled and reached over, navigating her wife out of the skills section and to the inventory section, where both of their vanity items were display, as well as the starter weapons they had received when the game began. She tapped the appropriate buttons and set her wife up with the appropriate clothing. Well, she purposefully chose clothes that were slightly more revealing that Sierra had been wearing normally. It probably wasnt even all that noticeable. She then tapped Sierra's weapon and equipped it for her, the sword appearing at her hip. "There you go cutey pie." She replied, sauntering for the door.

As she essentially was dressed before her girlfriend's eyes, neigh her lovers eyes she only felt more ashamed that she couldn't read. As the clothes materialized upon her she nodded and nuzzled her head against her should. "I-I do apologize for doing all of this miss," She bit her lip now as she hitched her arm into her love's. "Any place you wish to go in particular for material searching?"

Hakai smiled, unwinding her hand from her wifes, and instead gripping her hand. "No need to be so formal. Just call me Hakai, and Ill keep calling you Sierra." She said, gently leading the woman out of the inn and towards the exit to the safe zone. "I think that we should just head out and see where the wind takes us." She said, smiling happily now as she walked hand in hand with her wife.

As she felt her gripped she tried to understand how this was suppose to work out agreeing that it might be best that they did let themselves wander. Perhaps  use that time to get to know one another, "M-maybe we should get to know one another as we wander about. You know us being wife ... and wife." She grimaced uncomfortably still uneasy about being part of a lesbian couple. "S-so everything we own is now shared?"

Hakai leaned on Sierra a little bit, enjoying the hand holding and the feel of having someone beside her. "Yes, I can access your inventory and equip your gear, and you can do the same with mine. We also have shared col and material banks. See? We have 700 Col now, combined." She explained, pulling up her inventory and pointing to the figures. "And during our free time I can help you learn to read if youd like that."

Hakai had been so kind to her even with the shock of waking up to being married she felt a strange sensation of belonging with her. "I would like that," She smiled now clutching upon her with the only good arm she had, "Well then where do we want to go next?" She stated as they walked out of the building her a bit more exposed then normal thanks to the alter in her wardrobe.

Hakai smiled and led Sierra out towards the city exit. "The only place where we can get materials and col silly. Outside of the safe zone." She led the purple haired girl outside of the city excitedly, this being one of the few times that she had ventured forth. "Now we search for materials my beautiful wife." She said, looking around for something that might qualify. She didnt see anything though.

ID# 50631 results:

Battle: 5

Craft: 11

Loot: 7 Fail

Edited by Hakai

Sierra clasped her hand into the multicolored hair still a bit in awe of the form she had been blessed with now wondering if she should start dying her own hair. Perhaps another time. She now peeked around and released her wife's hand now shuffling over as she pointed out a few materials, "Hey here is some Hakai." She smiled happily looking up as she submitted the material to their collective inventory. She now pulled herself back up resting her head upon her shoulder, "Two sets of eyes I suppose are better then one. And I can always lend you a hand." She joked as she tried to lighten up her normal callous mood.

ID:  50632

Battle: 8

Craft: 11

Loot: 18 1 Material

Hakai looked over where her wife was pointing and saw two materials just lying there. Her wife ad already picked on up, so Hakai walked over and picked up the other one, depositing it in their inventory. As her wife mentioned always being there to give a hand, Hakai stood for a second, a confused look on her face until she remembered Sierra's disabilty. The truth was, she had completely forgotten due to how incredibly Sierra was as a person. She hadnt been paying attention to her missing hand. "I love you and everything you are Sierra." Hakai confessed, looking away blushing a little bit, sincere in what she had said. 

ID# 50633 results:

Loot: 18 Success!

Total Mats: 2

Edited by Hakai

Sierra now giggled seeing that Hakkai had found the other one she noticed as she now looked around, her eyes gleamed eagerly as she now sprinted away from her love. "I found more," she blinked now looking back as she though. "Perhaps you will have to owe me a fair amount for all these mats I have been locating for the two of us," She smirked giving her a wink before kneeling down and scooping more materials up from the ground and collapsing upon her back as she didn't manage to pull it out entirely on her own. "Gahh this one is really wedged in here, C-can I get some help." She grumbled fighting with the earth.

ID: 50634

Loot: 16 Mats!

Total Mats: 3

Hakai smiled and walked over to her wife, leaning down and wrenching the material up out of the ground, falling backwards onto the ground. She got up, depositing the item into her inventory. "I think you still owe me for a few nights ago. The food, ale, and.... Entertainment." She said with a smirk, joking around a bit. She smiled and walked over to her wife giving her a gentle hug.

ID# 50640 results:

Loot: 15 Success!

Total Mats: 4

Edited by Hakai