[F1-PP] <<Feeding the enemy>> The beast of the glade (Nixon) [Submitted]

Nixon watched as the spear-man fumbled around. He decided he was going to make this a little easier on him. Nixon grabs his whip off his belt, "Duck!" yells to Hydra and activates his Tornado sword art. It hit all of the enemies and the two weaker one's health was lowered by half. "They are weaker now, it should be easier for you to kill them" He stepped back to give Hydra some room, he wasnt sure how much was needed but hey he would do his best

ID# 51515 Result: Combat 6 (Success) <<tornado>> AOE [3-1=2DMG] V.S. Wolf(1&2) | [3-2=1DMG] V.S. Wolf(Alpha)

Mob(Alpha) 5 (Fail)

ID# 51516 Mob(1) 2 (Fail)

ID# 51517 Mob(2) 1 (Fail)

Hydra 16/16 HP | 4/4 Energy | 2 DMG | +2 LD

Nixon 34/36 HP | 7/9 Energy | 3 DMG | 35 MIT | 14 Thrns(Not in use. Breastplate is not on at this time)

____________________________________________________________________________________

Wolf (Alpha) 8/10 HP | 2 MIT | 4 DMG

Wolf(1) 2/4 HP | 1 MIT | 3 DMG

Wolf(2) 2/4 HP | 1 MIT | 3 DMG

Edited by Nixon

Hydra was pleased Nixon got his whip out, he didn't want to keep the player waiting and he was just incapable of landing a hit. His spear once again flew past the wolf but catching a few of it's hairs. "Dammit" He grumbled, beginning to get more and more fed up with his own skill whilst Nixon was making it look so easy. Once again he jumps behind Nixon, feeling slightly defeated at the fact he just couldn't hit the opponent.

ID# 51519 results:

Battle: 5

Edited by Hydra

Nixon felt the two wolves hit him hard. He suddenly realized the pattern going on here. "Oh, no!" he said as he equipped his breastplate "I will not have this happen again! We need to kill them quick or they will not die!"  he was not angry but his voice was somewhat stern. It wasn't, however directed at Hydra, it was directed at himself. He didn't want another <<Search of the Haya>> Incident That quest was the bane of his existence. He even had to waist a potion on in. He was not about to have that happen again. These monsters really knew how to get on his nerves he did have to give that to them."My thorns should take them out easily"

ID# 51520 Result: Mob(Alpha) 9 (Crit Success) [4+1-35=1DMG]

ID# 51522 Mob(1) 9 (Crit Success) [3+1-35=1DMG]

ID# 51523 Mob(2) 4 (Fail)

Hydra 16/16 HP | 4/4 Energy | 2 DMG | +2 LD

Nixon 32/36 HP | 7/9 Energy | 3 DMG | 35 MIT | 14 Thrns(Now In Use)

____________________________________________________________________________________

Wolf (Alpha) 8/10 HP | 2 MIT | 4 DMG

Wolf(1) 2/4 HP | 1 MIT | 3 DMG

Wolf(2) 2/4 HP | 1 MIT | 3 DMG

Edited by Nixon

Hydra nodded, he didn't mind and he wasn't very effective against them. Whilst Nixon equipped his armor he tried another attempt to stab one of the beasts in hope it would go better this time around. Similarly to before the spearman darted outside of Nixon's cover momentarily and lashed out with his spear, all he had to do was get a decent hit in, at least that would make him feeler better about himself.

ID# 51524 results:

Battle: 7 (finally!)

Loot: 10

As he emerged he decided not to go with his usual tactic of poking the wolf but instead activated one of his most costly sword arts <<Haymaker>>, he slashed out with his weapon and with one thrust had managed to make contact with all 3 wolves. Hydra pulled back to Nixon incredibly low on energy but managed to pull off a smile.

DMG: 1+1=2 base x power of hits [1x2=2] = 2x2 = [4-1Mit] = 3 DMG Wolves 1&2, [4-2Mit] = 2 DMG Wolf (Alpha)

Hydra 16/16 HP | 0/4 Energy | 2 DMG | +2 LD

Nixon 32/36 HP | 7/9 Energy | 3 DMG | 35 MIT | 14 Thrns(Now In Use)

Wolf (Alpha) 6/10 HP | 2 MIT | 4 DMG

Wolf(1) 0/4 HP | 1 MIT | 3 DMG

Wolf(2) 0/4 HP | 1 MIT | 3 DMG

Edited by Hydra

Nixon watched as Hydra took out the two lesser wolves "Good Job Mate." He said with a smile "Now watch this" he swung his whip at the last remaining wolf and it seemed to get angered by this. The wolf then hits Nixon head on. Upon contact with Nixon the wolf shattered into Pixel shards. Nixon laughed with glee. "Yeah! now to find you that familiar. You go ahead and search, I will keep a lookout" Nixon stepped back and began to look around, readying himself for an enemy to attack

ID# 51527 Result: Combat 6 (Success) [3-2=1DMG] V.S. Alpha

Mob(Alpha) 6 (Success) [4-35=1DMG] V.S. Nixon | [14 Thrns]

Hydra 16/16 HP | 0/4 Energy | 2 DMG | +2 LD

Nixon 31/36 HP | 7/9 Energy | 3 DMG | 35 MIT | 14 Thrns(Now In Use)

Wolf (Alpha) 0/10 HP DED

Wolf(1) 0/4 HP DED

Wolf(2) 0/4 HP DED

Edited by Nixon

(OOC: Whoops we were suppose to look for one every 15 posts, we can go up to 30)

"Whoa..." Hydra was slightly confused and amazed at what had happened, one moment the alpha wolf was there, the next it had vanished after going for Nixon. He listened to his friend and nodded, wandering off ahead into one of the smaller forests on floor 1. Whilst there was no immediate creatures in sight, Hydra decided to kill two birds with one stone and do some material hunting along his way.

ID# 51529 results:

Loot: 5+2 = 7 (fail)

It was still dark so Hydra was bumping into vegetation along the way. "Hmm nothing here...nope". A strange sound suddenly erupted through the night almost giving him a heart attack. "That must be the beast talked about in the post". The player proceeds forward, drawn in by the noise.

Edited by Hydra

Nixon watched as Hydra stumbled through the forest and chuckled, he liked to watch this kid, he was so innocent. Nixon decided to do the same and look for a mat, he found a plant almost immediately, it seemed that it would be useful in a stew. Suddenly he heard a roar coming from the direction of Hydra. Nixon ran over to Hydra and brought up his shield. "You dont plan on running away do you? this is the best chance we have to train!" He was ready for anything that was to come, unafraid. He was starting to understand what the hatter and him were talking about that day.

ID# 51696 Result: Loot 20 (+1 Mat)

Edited by Nixon

Hydra turned to Nixon and shook his head in disbelief, "What on earth was that? I've never heard anything like it". As the players edged closer the cries became louder, "It sounds like whatever it is, its in pain..." On the horizon dawn had broken, the sun or the SAO equivalent has started to rise to the east. Hydra checked his pockets to make sure he still had the food Nixon had given him. "So what should we do now... I don't think I can leave here yet, not without knowing what the cries are". The way in which the sun had lit the forest was even eerie than when it was dark. It was not light, yet it was an unsettling color of dark orange. Hand on his spear the player waited for Nixon's commands.

Nixon shielded his eyes from the sun with his free hand. "I mean, its up to you" he chuckled "Whats the worst that can happen right?" he motioned for Hydra to lead him to the cries and followed suit. It was amazing, the life that he had lived. He was both insane and sane. He was no more than anyone else on this site, but he liked to think he was more of an intellectual than most. Though this notion was probably incorrect, but it was what he liked to believe. "I wonder what it would be like to inspect his own mental state and psychology." he inspected so many others but never his own, how different would he be from everyone else. He wasn't sure he wanted an answer to that question there was so much wrong with the people here, he didn't want to find out that he was similar. 

Hydra nodded, "Alright then, I'll try be as silent as possible", The spearman turned around and instantly walked into a branch "Ah!". He hoped Nixon hadn't seen that, although it was probably excepted that he would blunder in one way or another. The crying continued despite the amount of noise the player made. Up ahead the clearing opened. Hydra decided to go through. What he saw next made his heart nearly explode from fear, bewilderment, excitement he couldn't really pair it with an emotion. 

There in the forest clearing lay a small creature, not much bigger than the size of a lizard. It's skin color was a light blue with green patches, it  seemed to have a pair of small wings protruding from it's back. Yet it was not the skin color, or the wings that amazed the player but the fact it had two separate heads. The heads seemed to have two dark purple beads as eyes staring right at the player. It's neck was small but long, it basically looked just like a Hydra but with one less head and a pair of wings or a two headed flying snake. "Hey Nixon" He whispered in a hushed tone, "you have to come and see this..."

Nixon walked up behind Hydra, he was completely silent as he moved. "Umm.... Hydra, what is that?" he was confused at what he saw. He was never good at history or mythology. It looked like something he may have seen once but he didnt care enough to learn about. "Is that what you are looking for? If so then lets try this out." He was not repulsed by this creature but decided that it would be a better plan to not advance any further toward the creature to ensure it wasn't scared off. Hydra seemed to like the thing, which was good, it would make Nixon's job easier if Hydra got something like this. He thought back to all the times he had tried this quest himself and failed, he was not sure if he wanted to try it for himself anymore. he was not sure it was still worth it for him.

Hydra stared at the little thing in front of him, he laughed at Nixon's reaction, "I think it's cute personally". The little flying snake thing suddenly lifted off its rock, it didn't flap its wings like a normal seized bird but more like a humming bird; very rapidly. It seemed to have smelt something and soon it had stopped crying. It had lunged towards the spearman, or rather the Stir-Fry that he had picked up at Nixon's before. Soon it was tucking in the bag, withing a few seconds the stir fry had gone. "Aha look Nixon it even shares the same love for Asian cuisine as I do" He laughed. Once it had finished it rested its head on the side of the bag and yawned before flying into a tree. 

ID# 51715 results:

Loot: 16+2= 18 (So close to enchant xD)

"Hmm well im glad we sorted that out, come on lets get out this place. I hope it will survive out there" as Hydra turned and began walking away from glade, the strange creature suddenly lifted of the ground again and started following him, "Huh... you want to come with me little thing?" Of course it didn't speak English but it rested on the players head. "Guess I'll take that as a yes"...

Hydra looks to Nixon and thanks him for his help, "Maybe I can help you find a partner next time?" he said smiling, his new pet also giving the player two creepy smiles. *Yawn* "We should be getting back to the town of beginnings, c'mon Nix lets go".

Quest Complete (TBC)

1 SP

200 Col Each

Quest rewards:

Title - <<Dragon>> Tamer

Edited by Hydra