(PP-F2) <<Long Live the Queen>>

Hakai glanced around the fourth floor safezone, wondering when the players she had invited would arrive. She needed to do some quests to get stronger, as she had already received a few threatening messages pertaining to her goals as a player. She wasnt going to hide, she would face those problems head on. Once she got some levels that is. She had sent out a request for people to help her with some quests, and to her surprise she had received some replies. Hopefully they would be here soon, as the sun was already on it's way down in the sky.

Xion sighed as he dragged himself out of his shop on the first floor. "Well...someone needs a tank, time to go or and get punched in the face 200 times" he said to nobody in particular before heading out, going to the first floor teleport gate and yelling "teleport, floor four!" After which he was enveloped by a familiar blue light, appearing in the main city of floor four. 

It it didn't take long for Xion to find the player that he was looking for, but he expected that she noticed him before he noticed her, he was clad in his dark grey armour, lighting bolts engraved along the greaves and shoulder plates, the metal rattling and clanking as he went. "So...you must be Hakai. I'm Xion, your tank for the day" he said with a smile 

"Greetings, you two!" Macradon would say to the two. He had just arrived on the 4th floor, the floor that they would be meeting at. Macradon saw another person also being there, a person he knew, Xion. They seemed to be fine with the group they were right now, but Macradon was sure that some other people would join the party and get going. Macradon was clad in his uniform, the red and white uniform of the guild, the guild he proudly presented in his usual attire like he always did. Macradon would smile as his helmet wasn't equipped at this moment. His halfplate and his usual armor pieces were still equipped and his sword strapped on his back.

Ethereal was busying away in front of a set of complex alchemical apparatus, undergoing a rather finicky stage of crafting when he was startled by a message popping up. Startled, he pours too much of an emerald green liquid into a circular flask and a huge BANG is produced flinging him back. Shaking his head, unkempt hair going everywhere he struggles to his feet. Glancing down, the bearded man opens the PM curiously with a tap of his finger. After a second, he smiles to himself. Forgetting what had just occurred, he dashes out of the store grabbing his Blades cloak as he went.

Glad to be out of the shop for a bit, the swordsman hops onto the teleportation platform and requests; "Floor Four." Surrounded by teal light, the player rematerialises on the other side and calls out "Anyone here named Hak-?" before spotting Macradon. Waltzing up he introduces himself warmly. "Hey there, I'm Eth. Nice to meet ya."

Hakai smiled and waved to the other players as they each approached. "Nice to meet you Xion, good to know that we have a tank in this group." She said with a smile, holding out a hand for a handshake. She glanced over at the other two players. "I'm going to assume that you two are Macradon and Ethereal. I'm Hakai, thanks for helping me out with this." She said, grinning. "With a group like ours, we should breeze through this quest easily." She shivered a little in the cold of the fourth floor, and motioned towards the teleport. She probably should have chosen the floor that the quest was on and not this freezing hell-hole. "I guess we should probably at least head to the right floor." She said.

Xion nodded towards the two other players as they arrived, before Hakai mentioned them being able to breeze through the quest, and then complained about the cold. "Get the survivability skill if the cold bothers you, the  quest is time consuming but easy. Also it would have made sense to meet at floor 2 but oh well. We'll just have to take a short trip and then deal with the local wasp population down there eh?" He said with a smile, before looking at the players gathered there. 

So there was Macradon, high levelled DPS destroyer of worlds, Xion could already tell that he wasn't going to get to enjoy the fight for more than 10 seconds, Ethereal, another DPS build, and Hakai, a new player who would most likely become a DPS build. Xion sighed, tanks were a dying breed. 

Sierra came sprinting through the snow as her own breath was beginning to escape her as she had always been quite late to joining in on parties especially recently since Hakai forgot to inform her where they were meeting up. She thought it was the third or second floor, but no of course they took a mission upon the snowy floor which she had once been upon and disliked as she always attempts to find wood to start a fire. "P-pardon, me for being late," she panted as she now began to slowly trudged through the snow looking over to Hakai as her own hand rested upon her blade as she greeted them with a rather intrigued expression upon her face, "Where you planning on introducing me to your friends Hakai." She half glared thinking that they were going to grow strong together and here she was attempting to get ahead doing missions on her own. "Pleasure to meet you all, I'm Sierra." Not introducing herself or her relation with Hakai before the two.

OOC: Hakai invited me hope you all don't mind. Well we can only have 3 people so I will remain out.

Edited by Sierra

[OOC: all cool]

Ethereal came into Macradon's view, which made him more comfortable about the situation. Three Blades members would really be able to show the power of the guild. "Alright, Blades" Macradon would say "Let's get going to the 2nd floor and finish the quest asap" he said as he would begin to approach the warp portal to get down to the floor the quest was located. But before he would be able to do anything, another person joined the group, a girl called Sierra. "Nice to meet you too, I'm Macradon, Lieutenant of the Crimson Blades of the Knights of Blood" he would say, glancing over the girl with his red eyes. "And these two fellas are my subordinates in the Blades" he said with a smile and would gesture out to Seul and Ethereal.

Hakai smiled, opening up the quest information. Her face fell as she checked through the completion requirements though. Her face fell as she noticed that the maximum party size was three. She felt like an idiot for inviting so many people to a quests where only three could go. She sighed. "Everyone, this is Sierra. And as it happens this quest can only have three people going on it.... Im really sorry for inviting you all. I enjoy a challenge so I think we can manage with just Xion, Ethereal, and I. Sorry Sierra and Macradon. I should have double checked." She said with a frown. "Maybe the three of us can go on another quest once im done with this one?" She said, smiling embarrassed.

Macradon smiled, the three of them should be more than able to take care of the quest. The two knights should easily decimate the wasp queen so nothing to worry there. "Well then, I'll be off. Knight, do your job and clear the quest, m'kay?" he would say with a smile at his two guildmates with a thumbs up at both of them. He would walk towards the warp portal once again, but not for the 2nd floor where the quest was, but for the 14th floor, some mob grinding was to suffice his hunger for destruction for today "See you guys" he said and went off.

-Macradon Leaves thread-

Hakai watched as Macradon and her own wife left. Now there were three of them, the perfect number for the quest. Well, the highest number that could go on the quest that is. She turned to the other two. "Xion, Ethereal, lets head out and beat this field boss!" She said, attempting to be inspirational but she ran out of things to say halfway through. She pointed towards the teleport podium. "Onward!" She said, a smile forming on her face.

"Aye...just stand behind me if we face some MOBS ok? I doubt that either oh you have significant MIT, but etheral is a strong player. Either way, I would rather be the one taking the hits, just to make sure that we're clear" Xion said, smiling before equipping his spear and shield, he technically didn't need to but he preferred to have his weapon and the Aegis of the maelstrom at hand. "So Hakai..." he said. "What kind of build are you going for, if I may ask..."

Hakai smiled as Xion asked her about her build. "I call it a 'crit kill' build. I dont know if your familiar with the use of Wild Dance type weapons? On crits they do extra damage, more than the crit damage itself, for the same energy cost. My plan is to combine that with bleed enhancements, mitigation, and paralyze, to create a status debuff build centered on bleed. Paralyze is more of a sidenote" She explained excitedly. She didn't mention her wifes build, as he hadn't asked, but she had designed it to compliment her own. "See you in a bit." She said, stepping ontothe podium. "Floor two!" She called out, dissapearing from the fourth floor and reappearing on the second.

Ethereal smiled as Macradon introduced him, "Heyo." He listened as Xion and Hakai conversed, talking about builds and crits. The swordsman recalled a time when he once had this exact same conversation with one of his old friends, frowning a little at himself before acting like it had never happened. After she stepped onto the teleporter, he would shrug at Xion. "Well. Let's go, shall we?" before stepping up and onto the teleporter himself, noting how long it had been since he was actually on floor two before this. The last time was months ago, duelling elves or something he found entertaining back then. 'Hmph.' he thinks a moment before stating his destination, "Floor Two."

Xion scratched his head, he had never heard of the weapons before. "I guess they added some stuff in my absence..either way the build sounds interesting, we should have a duel some time so that I can see how these wild dance weapons work in PVP" he said with a smile before greeting Eth "Hey Ethereal, ready to kill some bees?" he said witha  chuckle before walking into the teleporter himself, saying "Teleport, floor two"

(OOC: Sorry, I was waiting for Xion, but it never gave me the alert.)

Hakai appeared on the first floor and stepped off of the podium to wait for the other two players. She let her claws fall from her sleeves into the palms of her hands in preparation for the fight itself. They still needed to go to the bosses location, but that should take too long, and when out of the safe zone it was always best to be prepared. It seemed as though there were a lot more pkers lately, and a lot more deaths caused by players being unprepared.

@Ethereal

Edited by Hakai

The blinding light engulfed him entirely as the Blade's body faded into the pixels of the portal. There would be pure white for a second, before the world seemed to open up before him once again. With a single step, he was clear of the piercing colours and is standing in the center of the Floor Two plaza. Cobbled streets and rustic buildings bordered the open space, elves milling between trading posts and other establishments. Stepping out of the way of a woman with heavily-laden basket, Eth waits patiently for his companions to join him.

Hakai slashed her claws in the air excitedly as Ethereal appeared, smiling broadly. She was all set to beat this bee queen up, or whatever the boss was. She doubted that she'd even be able to get a hit in, but the idea of going into battle excited her by itself. She didn't want for Xion, turning to Ethereal. "Come, lets go!" She called out excitedly, gripping his hand and rushing off into the wilderness.

OOC: Turn order now = Hakai, Ethereal, Wasp?

As he was pulled along by Hakai the cobbled streets that were the staple of starting towns gradually faded to dirt track and before long they were in the middle of the wilderness. Unsure they were going the right way, the Knight pants "D-Do you know where we'r- whoa!" In what had seemed like a mere couple of minutes of sprinting the pair turned one seemingly ordinary corner and were faced with the striped back of a Queen Bee. As Eth skidded to a halt on the grass beneath his feet, the boss seemed to hear the very slight sound and whirred around to bare its massive mandibles at the players. "Well.. That came out of the woodwork.." is all he could think to say, "Hold back, this should be quick hopefully."

Ethereal: 105/105 HP | 25/25 NRG | 20 MIT | 54 Thorns | 13 DMG | 3 ACC

Hakai: (Can't see your stats so fill this in on your post)

The Wasp Queen: 50/50 HP | 12 DMG

Edited by Ethereal

Hakai glanced around, her eyes falling on the queen wasp she had just stumbled upon. It seemed this quest would be over very quickly if Ethereal managed to hit the mob. At least, she hoped that he could hit it. Still, she wasnt about to let him do everything. She took a step forward and the bee whirled around to face her. Hakai took a step back. Maybe she would ust let Ethereal take care of this after all.

Ethereal: 105/105 HP | 25/25 NRG | 20 MIT | 54 Thorns | 13 DMG | 3 ACC

Hakai: HP: 24/24  EN: 7/7          | EVA: 3 | Bleed: 2 | DMG: 4 (1 Base+ 2 Skill+ 1 Weapon

The Wasp Queen: 50/50 HP | 12 DMG

Edited by Hakai