A Wild Alciel has Appeared!

I make for a flashy entrance, mates! Alrighty, so I'm Alciel -- the one and only (I hope). I'm actually an avid RPer (I've been rping a total of 4 years now) though I've strictly kept to Half-Life 2 roleplay, Fallout roleplay and Metro2033 roleplay on Garry's Mod up until recently when I decided to branch out and I got into SAO and Bleach forum rp. The one I was originally at was this big proboard community but they took forever to do everything like check profiles and people took FOREVER to respond to threads, so it turned me off. However just today I felt like dipping back into it. Anyway, I'm super easy to get along with and am always open to anything -- be it criticism, suggestions, help, etc.

I hope to get along well with the lot of you, lets have some fun, yeah? :D

Welcome very much to the site. I think I may know which one you were talking about that took forever, but only because another came here from that site as well. Or I could just be wrong, but that is not important. It's always nice to welcome such a relaxed and happy person into the fold and you will be sure to fit in with most of the other members around here. Hope you have a great time here and enjoy your roleplays.

*Macradon used Welcome*

*It was ineffective*

Dammit, I'm never good at this, and my acc is never fast enough ... Anyhow, welcome to the site!

*Nikki Used Tackle... Its super effective"

Welcome welcome welcome... I hope you enjoy your stay and that we may "battle again in the future" lol...

Thanks for the welcome, makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Hope I can RP with you guys in the near future, I'm sure it'll be fun for both of us, yeah? If you ever want to, lemme know I'll be waiting for it! :P

*Nex sends out Garchomp*

*Garchomp uses kill everything in the universe with awesome*

*Its super effective!*

Welcome to the site! Have fun and stick around.

Garchomp is best pokemon next to Mudkip. Yes? Yes.

Also, hope you like my little photoshopping I did, just for youuuuuuuu! It's in the character image thread. :D

I know I'm bad at it, but it's the thought that counts.

Nice to meet you! I hope you have a great time here and make lots of friends! I'll see you around! Oh, one more thing, *Throws Pokeball*

^ Dang it! I was gonna catch him!

A pleasure to meet you Alciel! Looking forward to having you around. I've been here for a couple days and can safely say that this places is fairly active. Especially when you get to some of the other floors from what I've been told. Great to have you on board.

The one I was originally at was this big proboard community but they took forever to do everything like check profiles and people took FOREVER to respond to threads, so it turned me off.

I never got the chance to goto that one, but their issues seem like the exact issues I spend my time here preventing.

Anyways welcome!

I never got the chance to goto that one, but their issues seem like the exact issues I spend my time here preventing.

Anyways welcome!

I work the best I can to get the GM team and myself to get journals approved as fast as possible. I want everyone to get into the action as quickly as possible.

Anyways, I want to give you my welcome and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to contact me.

Nice to meet you! I hope you have a great time here and make lots of friends! I'll see you around! Oh, one more thing, *Throws Pokeball*

AAzzOEF.jpg

^ Dang it! I was gonna catch him!

A pleasure to meet you Alciel! Looking forward to having you around. I've been here for a couple days and can safely say that this places is fairly active. Especially when you get to some of the other floors from what I've been told. Great to have you on board.

Anyways welcome!

I work the best I can to get the GM team and myself to get journals approved as fast as possible. I want everyone to get into the action as quickly as possible.

Anyways, I want to give you my welcome and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to contact me.

Thanks for the welcome. It's good to know that speed is a priority. In that other forum, it literally took 3 and a half WEEKS before I had my profile approved -- not to mention the ferociously strict guidelines that had be followed like a mandatory 300 word back story. (I usually write much more than that so making it so concise was really challenging and they even made me re-edit when I was at only 305 words.) But I digress, thanks for the welcome. Wouldn't mind RPing with the lot of you. ;)