[F3 - SHOP] Shira's Sharpies.

~ Shira's Sharpies ~
Welcome to the wonderful shop of a budding blacksmith!

x8 TIER 1 GOOD ITEM - Available
Custom made weapon once again.
Will be sold upon first come first serve.
Cost: 2 Mats each

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TIER 1 PERFECT ITEM - Given
Name: Icy Fang

Item Type: Heavy Armour
Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: Slot 1-3: +1 Dmg

Description:  Small dagger with a black hilt and an Icy blue crystalline blade.
~Given to Victor~

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TIER 1 PERFECT ITEM - Gifted
Name: Steel Gauntlets of Doom

Enhancements: Slot 1: Thorns. Slot 2: Dmg Mitigation Slot 3: Dmg Mitigation

Description: A pair of simple smooth steel bracers that sprout spiky mechanical metal thorns upon being touched and ensure it very difficult to disarm and weaken the owner.
~Gifted to Hunie~

TIER 1 PERFECT ITEM - Gifted
Name: Event Horizon

Enhancements: Slot 1: Thorns. Slot 2: Dmg Mitigation Slot 3: Regen

Description: A sturdy pair of greaves made of high quality iron chainmail. It is known to increase the user's mitigation to damage, help them regain health, and inflict damage to those who wish to harm.
~Gifted to Hataki~

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TIER 1 RARE ITEM - Sold

Name: Immortal's Debt
Enhancements: + 2 Accuracy
Description: Dagger made for a friend
Cost: 600 Col and 6 Mats
Sold to Dy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TIER 1 RARE ITEM - Gifted

Name: Nebula Cleaver

Item Type: 2 Handed Straight Sword

Enhancements: Slot 1: Accuracy. Slot 2: Bleed 

Description: Orange colored blade, tapered great sword, with red hued edges, as is the hilt. One side of it is serrated. 

~Gifted to Hataki~

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by Shira

Day 1

Exhausted after finishing her earning a living thread, she dusted off the couch in her empty shop and checked out the small blacksmithing station in the back. Now, her luck hadn't been too great today, but she was excited to craft something great again. She had only two mats and she fought tooth and nail with her reluctance to part with them. Finally, her desire to craft won out and she found herself at the crafting table, her mat sitting there waiting and her forging hammer at the ready. 

1. Roll
ID# 51055 results: | Battle: 6 | Craft: 11 | Loot: 2 | MOB: 9 |
Rare item crafted. 
- 1 Material 
+ 5 exp

2. Roll 
ID# 51056 results: | Battle: 7 | Craft: 11|  Loot: 11 | MOB: 9 |
Rare item crafted 
- 1 Material 
+ 5 exp 

Edited by Shira

{OOC: Shira has given me permission to say that she sent me the message.}

The previous day was a very tiring one. Hataki had gone with Shira to help her finish the Earning a Living quest and that took quite a while. It involved material hunting and then actually smithing, which was much more boring and random than he had expected. All that left him very tired and he hit the sack quite early the previous night. This morning, he woke up when he received a message from Shira. The mail icon popped up on the right corner of his field of vision and he tapped groggily.

To: Hataki

Message: Hey! I'm on the third floor. Don't worry. I'm inside town and it's a safe zone. Come see me. I have a surprise for you.

All of a sudden, Hataki was wide awake. He was wondering what the surprise could be. He quickly groomed himself and was on his way to the third floor. Once he reached Floor 3, he opened his map and located Shira. She was pretty close to where he was; he followed the map and reached her location. He looked up at the sign of the building and smiled heartily. Nice~ She has her own shop now. He knocked on the door and entered the building. It looked barren except for a couple of swords and a blacksmithing station. But, Hataki was impressed nevertheless. "Hey! This is wonderful. You are an entrepreneur now. Congratulations!" His eyes wandered to the orange great sword that lay beside the blacksmithing station. "Wow! You crafted this? Can I?" His question was rhetorical because he had already picked up the sword and was examining it. He looked up the item information and grinned in happiness. "Nebula Cleaver! Increases accuracy and there is a chance for the enemy to bleed. This is so cool. I want it. Quote your price." He got down to business immediately.

She looked at Hataki, with disbelief. "Quote my price? Its a gift of course silly. You had to put up with all my temper tantrums, and I was rather mean too..." She finished, thrusting the sword in his hand. "Use it well, it'll probably come in handy while fighting mobs." She said matter of factly. "You could help out by recommending my little workshop for others to visit though." She beamed at him, glad to pay off her debts and feeling the weight of guilt lift from her shoulders. This was going to be a good day, hopefully! 

Dynaon's search for a proper shop had not gone without bearing fruit. The choice of name for the establishment was goofy, but it was just enough to catch the Immortal King's eye. He walked inside, knowing what his intentions were from the very start. He had already prepared a small bag for his payment: 600 Col, 6 Materials, and a custom-made Rare item named 'King's Potion of Healing'. "Ma'am, I'd like to purchase a custom made weapon. Something that'll hit my enemy more often. Do you think you can help me?"

Transaction: -600 Col, -6 Materials, -1 King's Potion of Healing from Inventory, +Immortal's Debt [Upon Approval]

Day 4 rolls

1. # 51410 results: | Battle: 10 | Craft: 6 | Loot: 13 | MOB: 1
Fail
- 1 Mat
+ 1 Exp

[RANK II reached]

2. ID# 51411 results: | Battle: 6 | Craft: 7 | Loot: 15 | MOB: 1
Good Item crafted
- 1 Mat
+ 2 Exp

3. # 51414 results: Battle: 7 | Craft: 4| Loot: 1 | MOB: 3
Fail
- 1 Mat
+ 1 Exp

Edited by Shira

Day 5 rolls (Apprentice Blacksmith)

1.ID# 51561 results: Battle: 9 | Craft: 7 | Loot: 7 | MOB: 10 (Good item crafted +2 exp -1 Mat)

2. ID# 51563 results: | Battle: 2 | Craft: 5 | Loot: 13 | MOB: 6 (Bad item crafted +1 exp - 1 Mat)

3. ID# 51564 results: | Battle: 1 | Craft: 7 | Loot: 4 | MOB: 9 (Good item crafted + 2 exp - 1 Mat)

Edited by Shira

^^ Thank you Hataki, you're the best! :D

Day 6 Rolls:

1.ID# 51768 results: Battle: 8 | Craft: 11 | Loot: 9 | MOB: 1
Rare item Crafted
- 1 Mat
+ 5 exp

2.ID# 51769 results: Battle: 5 | Craft: 6 | Loot: 12 | MOB: 6
Bad item crafted
-1 Mat
+ 1 Exp

3. ID# 51770 results: Battle: 2 | Craft: 3 | Loot: 8 | MOB: 8
Fail
+ 1 Exp
- 1 Mat

Edited by Shira

Day 7 rolls

1. ID# 51999 results: Battle: 4 Craft: 8 Loot: 5 MOB: 3
Good item crafted
+ 2 exp
- 1 Mat

2. ID# 52000 results: Battle: 3 Craft: 8 Loot: 7 MOB: 10
Good item crafted
+ 2 exp
- 1 Mat

3. ID# 52001 results: Battle: 5 Craft: 7 Loot: 18 MOB: 10
Good item crafted
+ 2 exp
- 1 Mat

RANK III reached.

Edited by Shira

Day 8 rolls

1. ID# 52144 results: Battle: 6 | Craft: 4 | Loot: 5 | MOB: 10
Bad item crafted
- 1 Mat
+ 1 exp

2. ID# 52145 results: Battle: 6 | Craft: 12 | Loot: 8 | MOB: 8
Perfect item crafted
- 1 Mat
+ 8 exp

3. ID# 52146 results: | Battle: 5 | Craft: 1 | Loot: 18 | MOB: 10
Crit fail
- 1 Mat
+ 1 exp

4. ID# 52149 results: Battle: 10 | Craft: 4 | Loot: 15 | MOB: 7
Bad item crafted
Mat salvaged
+ 1 Exp

Edited by Shira

Day 9 rolls

1.  ID# 52291 results: | Battle: 9 | Craft: 5 | Loot: 10 | MOB: 6
Bad item crafted
- 1 Mat
+ 1 Exp

2.  ID# 52292 results: | Battle: 2 | Craft: 7 | Loot: 10 | MOB: 9
Good item crafted
- 1 Mat
+ 2 Exp

3.  ID# 52293 results: | Battle: 10 | Craft: 1 | Loot: 16 | MOB: 5
Critical Fail
- 1 Mat
+ 1 Exp

4.  ID# 52294 results: | Battle: 5 | Craft: 12 | Loot: 13 | MOB: 6
Perfect item crafted
- Mat
+ 8 Exp

Edited by Shira

Hataki visited Shira's shop again; she had another gift for him. This time, he knew what it was. She had offered to craft him a heavy armour and also give him the leather she had found over their adventures. He first refused it, but then decided it was for the better. He was practically useless during the quest the previous day. Maybe this armour will now change things. He knocked on the shop's door and entered it. "Hi! Here for the armour and the leather," Hataki said, smiling at Shira. "Thank you! Again." He picked up Event Horizon and the leather from the counter thanked her once again before leaving. "I'll see you tomorrow; maybe we can try something more difficult now that I'm not completely useless," he said, winking at her. With that, he vanished behind the door.

Spoiler

+ Event Horizon
+ 3 Mats

Edited by Hataki

Day 10 Rolls

1. ID# 52454 results: Battle: 8 | Craft: 6 | Loot: 16 | MOB: 8
Good Item crafted
+ 2 Exp
-1 Mat

2. ID# 52455 results: Battle: 8 | Craft: 7 | Loot: 13 | MOB: 5
Good Item crafted
+ 2 Exp
-1 Mat

3. ID# 52456 results: Battle: 10 | Craft: 8 | Loot: 20 | MOB: 7
Good Item crafted
+ 2 Exp
-1 Mat

4. ID# 52457 results: Battle: 1 | Craft: 2 | Loot: 6 | MOB: 4
Fail
+ 1 Exp
-1 Mat

Edited by Shira

Day 11 Rolls

1. ID# 52674 results: Battle: 1 | Craft: 7 | Loot: 16 | MOB: 10
Good Item crafted
2 exp
- 1 Mat

2. ID# 52675 results: Battle: 3 | Craft: 9 | Loot: 14 | MOB: 9
Uncommon Item crafted
3 exp
- 1 Mat

3. ID# 52676 results: Battle: 1 | Craft: 6 | Loot: 2 | MOB: 4
Good Item crafted
2 exp
- 1 Mat

4. ID# 52677 results: Battle: 5 | Craft: 5 | Loot: 11 | MOB: 5
Bad Item Crafted
+ 1 exp
- 1 Mat

Edited by Shira

Shira was crafting furiously today. There was a fervor in the air and clang of metal on metal. The heat from the furnace plumed into the dark room. Only the glow of the hot material lit up the room. The red gleam glinted in Shira's eyes, giving her iris a tinge of menacing red. This was going to be a good day for crafting, she could feel it in the atmosphere.

Spoiler

Day 12 Rolls

1. ID# 52847 results: Battle: 3 | Craft: 7 | Loot: 16 | MOB: 5
Good Item crafted
+ 2 Exp
- 1 Mat

Rank IV reached
2. ID# 52850 results: Battle: 2 | Craft: 3 | Loot: 11 | MOB: 2
Fail
+ 1 Exp
- 1 Mat

3. ID# 52852 results: Battle: 9 | Craft: 12 | Loot: 12 | MOB: 10