Well you get a reply. haha

It is pretty awesome the new amounts of members that join weekly and hopefully it will only continue to increase. Keeps the chance of someone not having anybody to rp with down low. Welcome to the site and I'm looking forward to see how you get along with everyone in this unique site of variety. XD

Arigato, can I ask you one more question? The profile avatars, is that something users should be able to do, because its only giving me a list of options to select from, and then I tried searching for an "avatar" thread to help me get one requested, but I'm at a loss sadly.

EDIT: Nevermind. I located it, it always happens right when I make a post about it. ^_^;

Hahaha, I assumed you were posting, since you were "veiwing the thread", so I almost said to hell with it, but none-the-less, I figured I'd let you know I found the thread. Thank you for the excellent supoort though! I'm gonna need a good leveling partner to catch up to everyone, it seems the average is around 7 or 8.

So far, not as I have noticed. Just make sure you do the quests for the extra skills and do any event you can that you won't be risking your life on and will also include drops. Drops will help tremendously because they are usually the worthwhile benefit giving items. Your health is determined by your level, so that is the only thing really truly effecting you at a low level. Your hp is your level times two and add a three to that outcome.

Or, you could just say you gain two hit points per level. Hahaha. Thats understandable. I noticed on the character profile I'm to leave skills and inventory blank. I've completed the character profile, so I'm going to assume they're going to assign me skills, or ask what type of sword arts I'd like to have?? Possibly?