[PP-F1] Secret Medicine of the Forest

tumblr_mlmidk1CYb1ryg654o1_500.jpg

Apparently the quest was over with before she had known it and on top of that she even discovered that she had done relatively well on it despite having never touched a game in her life, outside of simple retro types. The light praise caused her pride to swell and swath in her chest like a primordial ball of fire which slowly condensed into thick, cloudy confidence. Planting her hands on her hips she let loose a mighty, and rather over dramatized laugh of superiority into the air. "Ha, ha, ha! Of course I did amazing, I didn't expect any less of myself, hoh hoh hoh!" Incidentally, this little outburst was a blatant give away that she was definitely not the modest type and easily let complements and praise of her abilities go to her head.

However, as Kirito mentioned their parting of ways, her quirky, arrogant laughter stopped in its tracks. Was this really where they'd part? She kind of figured that he would linger around at least until they left the forest, though she did need to turn in the item to the cabin before any other plant monstrosities dared to show their ugly mugs. She furrowed her brow for a moment before speaking with distinct longing in her voice. "We're going to see each other again, right? I mean, we haven't even had that picnic you promised..." Though upon him ushering her towards the cabin once more she turned before heading off in the direction for it, occasionally glancing back a few times as she made her way through the snow flattened undergrowth which leaned over lazily with small icicles now clinging to the fronds of once merry green ferns. Walking along towards the cabin she reached it within a few minutes of walking, though the time seemed to be longer given her occasional glancing back. Eventually she reached the cabin and spoke to the elderly woman who sat in her modest handcrafted dining room table coughing with a blanket around her shoulders, her piping hot tea set before her on the tabletop.

"Good evening, ma'am, sorry for intruding! I recently took the quest in order to bring the medicine you requested in order to make yourself better!" she chirped as she made her way inside, smiling tenderly as the woman returned the gesture and gracefully accepted the ingredient. As if to announce the completion of her quest, a small transparent window appeared before her with a congratulatory chime mentioning the quest name and acquired rewards, being a handsome amount of Col, experience and one more thing; something Kirito had mentioned before called the «Anneal Blade». The name in of itself piqued her interest as she quietly strode out of the woman's cabin after giving her farewell, trudging back into the chilled snow. Though it was only then that she realized she still had Kirito's black trenchcoat! Her expression changed to one of fretfulness as she glanced around, speaking her thoughts aloud. "O-Oh no! I forgot to give it back to himmmmm! Ugh, stupid, stupid, stupid!" she cursed herself as she took it from her shoulders, holding it in her arms in order to inspect it. Though she couldn't help but note that this did indeed have a bright side to it, even if she technically did kind of steal his coat...it was definitely a kind of insurance -- a way to ensure she would see him again...