[COMPLETED!-PP-F2] Farming Partners (Hunie and Dynaon, Late Addition of Kranzer)

Typing away in his message Takneil walked through the city of Urbus, it's stone streets blending in with the small cozy homes and distant mountains. Sadly enough his armor never really fit in to any place, the Eternal set caused the air to turn cold and with it making him look sinister he never really made quick friends. He hadn't found it necessary to drag along his familiar on this personal venture, this one was suppossed to be a quick run. Recently he had obtained a large amount of materials but sold them all, he didn't regret the gain of col. Though Materials were great bargaining chips and it was nice to have twenty or so on his person at all times, at this current moment he was at zero. Tapping the blue confirmation circle the player made his way to the exit to the city, wondering if someone would show up from his notification.

~Notification Board~

Request Poster- <<Takneil>>

<<Loot Collectors>>

Spoiler

User- <<Takneil>> Posted at 1:23pm

"Hello!, I am currently looking for one or two loot collectors to join me on a farming run on floor two just out side the city of Urbus. Your jobs will be to pick up the loot the mobs drop when I am finished with them and when I am engaged with combat look around for suitable ores, alchemic regents, etc... Loot will be distributed evenly between the players that have arrived including myself. You can find me at the main exit outside of Urbus, you'll know when you've found me."

This Notification will be closed to replies at 2:00pm...

Leaning against the gateway Takneil waited patiently, if no one showed up he wouldn't be upset though he was hoping low levels would. It meant for once he was helping others out rather than slowing down some other player. Remembering the last time he had requested help from the notification board he shivered, that lady better not show up again. He thought bitterly as he dwelled upon the woman who had freely killed a player in front of him for being 'too happy'

Post Order will be as follows...

Takneil

Hunie

Dynaon

Kranzer 

Edited by Takneil

Hunie had grown bored of the Town of Beginnings. Despite warnings from many players, she decided it was safe enough to go to Floor 2, maybe the material spawned there more often... Upon reaching the town, she noticed a message on the notification board. Ah! An acquaintance. The last time she had gone material hunting, she had lost interest simply because the deep loneliness that had struck. This guy had been playing while she walked around in the Town of Beginnings. Hunie thought he'd know his way around and maybe it was safe to go with him. She stood by the gateway waiting for someone to introduce themselves as Takneil.

She noticed a strange looking character standing there. He sort of gave her a creepy feeling down her neck. The blonde just assumed that he wasn't the guy who had posted the notification and waited patiently. Already at the edge of the town, she ventured out just a little bit to check if she could start collecting a little before everyone arrived. Just in case she got lucky... Hunie looked around quickly, hoping to salvage some simple clay for her trinkets. So far she saw nothing interesting. 

Spoiler

# 51179: Battle: 9 :: Craft: 3 :: Loot: 6 :: MOB: 7

Edited by Hunie

After finishing up at the Cafe for the day, Dynaon headed out to the City of Urbus. In truth, he had never ventured beyond the first floor of the game due to only being Level 1, but his growth had staggered even his expectations. It was time to move onto bigger and better things. He was the Immortal King, after all. There was no doubt in his mind that he could handle the second floor after being able to take care of those boars so easily. Upon reaching the inner depths of the great city, he was greeted with an offer on the Notification Board. It asked for some players to come to the outskirts of the city and help collect Materials with him. Seemed easy enough, and why not try to get some free Materials out of a simple collection job? "Yeah, I was born for this!" He headed to the outside of the city, awaiting his newly found friend with a bright smile and an eager body.

"it seems my little helpers are a bit too eager" he chuckled aloud as he pushed off of the wall causing the frost that had began to collect to start melting from the suns rays. Stepping outside of the safe zones boundaries he followed the two players until the blonde one halted. "Evening!" he called out, a small part of him hoping he would scare one of the two. "I'm going to guess you are here for the notification, or this would be really awkward..." he stated cheerily defeating the purpose of the sinister appearance of <<Eternal Melody>>. Looking off to the distance he noticed a rising pillar of smoke, a small campfire he assumed. If it was the same destination as last time there would be bandits.

Hunie swallowed her fear. No one liked to come across as a coward. "So you are the guy who posted the notification..." Hunie confirmed. He certainly looked formidable. As long as he didn't plan on running the her and the other guy through with his sword she could assume he'd be a good ally to have. She smiled a little stiffly. She rarely judged based on the way someone looked, but Takneil was really scary looking. Looking at him carefully again, she let out a muffled squeak. Eyeing him and the other guy carefully, she decided it made sense if she introduced herself. "I'm Hunie." she decided to resort to using monosyllables, in case too much fear creeped out through her voice. Even introducing herself as 'honey' just made her look so much weaker. She mentally scolded herself for picking such a delectable sounding name. 

Takneil was looking at a camp fire in the distance, this was worrying, the last thing Hunie wanted was to be ambushed by a lot of MOBs...  Determined she was, however, to collect some materials today. So she walked around them, waiting for a consensus on the path they were to take. Hunie kept her eyes peeled for anything that she may be able to use for crafting. And luckily she spotted her wad of clay already. She scurried a small distance to go salvage it. 

Spoiler

# 51188: Battle: 2 :: Craft: 5 :: Loot: 16 :: MOB: 4

+1 Mat

Edited by Hunie

He turned around to see a blonde woman and a very intimidating gentleman approaching him. He smiled wide at the sight, saluting them both as they made themselves known. "The name's Dynaon, the Immortal King! I'm your soon-to-be protector and beacon of hope to the highest floor in this damned game. I'll make sure none of you die on this mission and any other where we're paired up, I assure it!" The King shot out a thumbs up at both Takneil and Hunie. "It's a pleasure to meet ya both. So, whaddya say we get started with our little Material clean up! Takkles, lead the way to our great victory!" He smiled, letting his teeth gleam in the sunlight as he joined up with the party.

Edited by Dynaon

"Remind me to wear sunglasses on that day, I'd prefer not to be blinded." he joked. Takneil wasn't sure he exactly liked the "king", but it was nice to see someone was even capable of being overly optimistic considering the circumstances. Drawing his sword <<Eternal Sonata>> he pointed the pure black blade towards the smoke, it's light blue runes quietly humming it's soothing tune. "Hunie, Dynaon. Your roles are to pick up the Col, Materials, and items if any should drop from the mobs. One thing you'll find with the higher level players is that we have all claimed a hunting ground, Floor Two happens to be mine." He explained to the low levels. "A couple days ago I came across a Bandit Stronghold, only problem is that when each minute a Bandit spawns it makes it hard to pick up what the dead one dropped." lowering the blade he motioned for the two to follow him.

"I am going to let you know right now...The two of you will not enter battle under any circumstance, even if it looks like I'm loosing. My style doesn't really involve using legitimate attacks, but when I do they are Area of Effect and Bleed based. I doubt you would survive if i accidentally hit you, so this is what our movements will consist of..." swiping open his menu he sent party invites to the players, it would allow him to keep an eye on their hit points and energy. If an enemy broke loose of his aggro he would make sure it wouldn't get a chance for a second attack. Noticing the noise of chattering bandits he lowered his voice and moved to the shadows. "Never assume it's safe to move on without my say so, I will always lead and you two remain behind me. While I'm in battle search nearby rooms for anything that could be of use, stay in a pair as well. I didn't have enough time to examine the spawning of our enemies so it's best if you remained within the same room of each other and within yelling distance of me. Other than that treat this as any other farming run, pick up your materials and when we move on pick up the ones the bandits drop." Assured that he had explained everything the party needed he looked to them. "Anything you would like to know or get off your chest before we begin?" he asked.

1-4 Bandits 32/32 HP Dmit:8 DMG:6 

Will be spawned my next turn, Please confirm whether or not you will be okay with this.

(OOC: I'm ok with this. I'm just going to stay far away xD Hunie will always stay far enough to not be attacked by the mob) 

The other guy introduced himself as Dynaon, he was rather ambitious, especially considering he and Hunie were the same level. She smiled at him nonetheless, it would be rather mean to tear down his optimism, besides who knew, with some vigour and probably no rest, he might actually achieve his goals.
 The green eyed girl stared at Takneil's health bar upon accepting his party request. He sure could take many more hits than he ever could. 
Takneil had a lot of instructions, thought it looked like the blonde wasn't paying much attention, she hung onto every word. This could very well be a life and death matter. The girl had a nasty habit of taking stupid risks, but that had usually been as a cry for attention from her family, to not feel insignificant in that wheelchair... Now if she ever hoped to return to her home, she would have to play it safe. 

Hunie looked uninterested while Takneil spoke because she was still scanning the nearby area for her precious clay or anything else she could use, not wanting to waste any moments. She had a feeling things might turn ugly and unfortunately if they did, she'd have to turn and run for it. She craved the day she could rush into battle the way Takneil was describing he was going to. Hunie wondered if she could actually leave one of her comrades to die... Especially after what she had seen. No, she might make the stupid decision of jumping into battle... Or maybe she could go get help from someone in the town on the second floor. The latter seemed more helpful although seemingly not so brave. 

After he was done she sighed heavily. "I'm ready." she said, still sticking to her self made promise of monosyllables. 

Spoiler

ID# 51304 results: Battle: 3 :: Craft: 7 :: Loot: 1 :: MOB: 8

Edited by Hunie

As the Immortal King listened to the anatomy of their mission, he accepted the party request from Takneil. He assumed it was so he could keep track of their stats. It seemed like, from the way he was talking about it, that this was going to be fairly dangerous for the both of them. He wasn't so worried about himself nor Takneil, but Hunie was a different story. As they got into a party together, he noticed that her stats weren't all that impressive. It was alright, considering her level, but if the enemies they were facing were twice as strong as the enemies on the first floor.. He wasn't too confident that she'd be able to survive more than a couple hits with the skills she had. He nodded lightly to himself as he began to navigate through his menu, still listening to the man speak to them.

He quickly moved to equip the new item given to him by Kranzer, the <<Immortal Grasp>>. He never got a chance to try out these bad boys, so this might as well be the best time. He smiled wide as his MIT stat skyrocketed to new levels, walking over to Hunie with a bright smile. "Consider the gal protected and your loot collected. I'll protect her if any enemies aggro us, and I assume you'll take care of the rest. Onward then!"

"Really?, no question?. Hmm, Okay. This next part, may seem stupid...Please don't follow." Stating the words the armored boy stood fully and calmly walked towards the small group of enemies, the fire smelled foul. Almost that of rotten flesh and the unpleasant stench of drunken men, combined didn't do well for the boys sense of smell. Stepping out from the shadows of the trees Takneil activated his <<Howl>> skill, stabbing his sword into the ground he winced as an ear piercing screech erupted from his armor causing the bandits to scramble for their weapons. 

Frowning as the bandits hesitation to attack him Takneil raised his hands in offense. "hey guys, come on. it won't hurt" he flashed an unseen smile behind the helm of his armor. "Look my sword is even in the ground!" he exclaimed pointing the favored weapon. 

Spoiler

ID# 51302 results: Battle: 2 Craft: 9 Loot: 15 MOB: 3

Takneil HP:64/64 Energy:16/16 DMIT:35/35

SPAWNING!

Bandit 1- HP:32/32 DMIT:8 DMG:6 

Bandit 2- HP:32/32 DMIT:8 DMG:6

Bandit 3- HP:32/32 DMIT:8 DMG:6

Bandit 4- HP:32/32 DMIT:8 DMG:6

Combat Results

Bandit 1- HP:32/32 DMIT:8 DMG:6

Bandit 2- HP:32/32 DMIT:8 DMG:6

Bandit 3- HP:32/32 DMIT:8 DMG:6

Bandit 4- HP:32/32 DMIT:8 DMG:6

Takneil Does not Attack...

Bandits 1-4 "Miss"

[Takneil: Hate:3]

[Hunie: Hate:0]

[Dynaon:Hate0]

Edited by Takneil

The blonde couldn't deny that she'd had it easy. Except for some dismal occasions, most players she had run into had been helpful. Most male players had been rather chivalrous and were yet to ask anything of her. She thought of the titbits of wisdom Raun had offered her about girls and boys from his school, SAO was nothing like that. Perhaps being stuck in a death game could bring out the best in some people. Dynaon offered to protect her too while Takneil had assured them that if they followed his explicit rules no harm would come to the low level duo. 

The guy walked in fearlessly between so many people. There were just too many bandits. Granted, some of them looked too drunk to fight, but the sheer number could make Hunie could squeal. She shuddered a little, the fire cast wicked shadows and luckily didn't grant enough light and Hunie hoped she could walk around unnoticed. She wondered how she'd sneak around them and get the loot, wouldn't the ones who were still alive see her and attack? But there was no point now, she was in it already... She would do her best. As Takneil had asked, she motioned to Dynaon to follow her into a vacant looking bandit tent she saw nearby, maybe there were somethings there that the two of them could collect... 

Spoiler

ID# 51305 results: Battle: 3 :: Craft: 7 :: Loot: 1 :: MOB: 8

Edited by Hunie

Dynaon watched closely as Takneil bravely walked into the camp, capturing the attention of four crazed bandits. From the looks of their stats, which popped up after he aggro'd them, they weren't exactly people to mess with. If they grouped up on Dynaon, he wasn't sure if he would be able to protect Hunie after all. He smiled at the courage and bravery on Takneil's part as he noticed the blonde attempting to direct him elsewhere. Ahh, that was true, he was here to help gather materials while this guy did his work. The King followed closely after Hunie, smiling all the while. While it did feel like a very tense situation for them to be sneaking into the enemy camp, he couldn't help but feel a little excited.

He was hanging out with two amazing people and he was getting stuff done to rise up the levels. He couldn't be happier about such developments. However, upon reaching the inside of the camp, he couldn't find anything of interest right away. Shame, but hey, that just meant he had to do a little more inspecting before he struck gold.

Roll ID #51323 - LD: 13 [No Material Found!]

Edited by Dynaon
Rolling!

Spoiler

51430 BD:10 2 4 MOB:9

Takneil HP:60/64 Energy:10/16  DMIT:35/35

Combat Results

Bandit 1- HP:14/32 DMIT:8 DMG:6 [Bleed: 1/2]

Bandit 2- HP:14/32 DMIT:8 DMG:6 [Bleed: 1/2]

Bandit 3- HP:14/32 DMIT:8 DMG:6 [Bleed: 1/2]

Bandit 4- HP:14/32 DMIT:8 DMG:6 [Bleed: 1/2]

Takneil Activates <<Farrant Full Moon>>. 4+2=6*3*1=18-8=10 DMG AoE With Bleed. 

Bleed Activates. 8 DMG to Bandits 1-4.

Bandits 1-4 Attack for 6+1=7-30=1 DMG Each.

[Takneil: Hate:4]

[Hunie: Hate:0]

[Dynaon: Hate:0]

Glaring at the filthy mobs Takneil couldn't help but shake his head, they weren't attacking him. It was either that they were scared of him or they were extremely drunk and scared of all five of him. Forming a frown he glanced over to his sword, 'I don't really want to waste my energy to attack them, especially if it's not ready...' thinking over his strategy the player was too distracted with the enemies in front of him to notice that Eternal Sonata had started to shake violently.

Finally gathering the stomach to move the Bandits stumbled forward at an impressive speed...Takneil probably would have fallen if he was that drunk, which by telling from their movements they should of been drowning in alcohol poisoning. Was that even a thing in SAO?. Shifting his stance he raised his shield and pushed forward into the strikes.

Taking the attacks he looked up to his hit point gauge, just like last time the enemies barely dealt anything to him. Side stepping away from the Bandits Takneil grasped the hilt of his sword, feeling the sudden vibrations he smiled. it seems luck was on his side once again. Letting the system take control of his movements he spun in a rapid movement becoming a quick blur of white and black, slicing through the enemies long glowing gashes appeared on their bodies marking the signature of the bleed status. 

"Alright Kiddos!, is everything good on your end?!" he yelled the question concerned whether or not his party members were caught in combat or not, from their status bars they seemed fine but he would be more okay with hearing it from the sources themselves.

Edited by Takneil

The scary looking guy was scary enough for the bandits too. In their slobbery drunkenness, none of them could manage to harm one hair on that higher level man. Hunie chose not to get too distracted from her own mission, though the bandits' health points had taken quite a hit, they weren't dead yet, so she continued to sift through the things in the tent. Dynaon seemed to be searching too, but neither of them had had any luck so far. While keeping an eye out for Takneil from the slit in the fabric of the tent, Hunie flipped things around to search for something. Maybe she could pick up their armours or weapons. Perhaps the game would reward them by being brave enough to step into such a dangerous place by giving them some extra mats. Maybe a treasure map... Something. She didn't want to be the only useless one here, even Dynaon talked as if he could handle himself in battle... Hunie had nothing. So she looked. Scanned every nook and cranny of the dimly lit tent. 

And that's when she noticed it, sitting in the chest was a map. The map pointed to a location in the camp that would apparently offer more materials and maybe even some bonus items. She quickly added it to her inventory and she couldn't wait to get a chance to tell Dynaon or Takneil about it. More than that, she couldn't wait to use it. She scrambled towards Dynaon, to show it to the brown haired guy. 

Upon reaching him she whispered, though it was probably barely audible over the clattering of swords outside... "Look what I found... " She said, opened her inventory to show him the map. "But we need to cross all that..." She pointed to other small bandit campsites. "To get to it." She bit her lip nervously, wondering whether Takneil will be able to handle all that. 

Spoiler

ID# 51546 results: Battle: 6 :: Craft: 6 :: Loot: 12 :: MOB: 9
(PS the map mentioned in the post is just RP fluff) 

Edited by Hunie

Hmm. He wondered if Kranzer would want to get in on this. It seemed like this simple collection mission would be right up his alley, after all. Dynaon quickly sent the player a PM asking him to join up with the three of them before moving back to search the enemy camps. There was nothing of interest that he could find right away, but Hunie quickly approached Dynaon, causing him to smile. She must have had some luck! He scanned over the map, and as it turned out, it was a map to some more loot! He took interest in it, but heard Takkles talking to them from outside. "We're fine, but we found something interesting! Let us know when the coast is clear, kay Takkles?!"

After he finished yelling, he looked back to Hunie. "This is awesome. Nice work, Hunie Butter!"

Roll ID #52159 - LD: 10 [No Material Found!]

Edited by Dynaon

The young man picked his way through the area with great care so as to not draw the attention of the local fauna in his attempt to get to the location that Dynaon indicted in his message. Kranzer cast a wary glance about the area before he started to move forward again. It was likely that he'd be able to fend off most of what the floor could offer but that didn't mean he wouldn't be overly cautious anyway. In his mind avoiding a fight was better than taking it on alone when it came to a floor he'd never fought on before. The young man was dressed in his typical attire. Both his shirt and pants were dark grey and his pants legs had been pulled down over a pair of plain dull black boots. The long coat he wore was also made of a dark grey material with black leather sewn into the fabric along the torso and around the collar for added protection. The sleeves came down to just below his wrist so the black finger-less gloves were just visible. On the shoulder of the coat's left sleeve the profile of a crowned lion was emblazoned. It was the personal mark of the coat's maker. A black scarf was wrapped around his neck with one end hanging down on either side of his body. The edge had been pulled up to cover everything below his nose. The left hem of his coat flared out where it was draped over the dagger secured to hip. 

When he finally came in view of Dynaon he was with two others. At first this put the young man on guard until he noticed that Hunie was with them. His brow rose slightly as he waved at the two of them. He also nodded towards the third in the group. "I have to admit it was quite the trek getting here," he said as his dark-eyed gaze scanned his immediate surroundings for any Mobs or other threats that might loom just out of sight. Kranzer was cautious if nothing else and at times it definitely paid off. Once he figured there weren't any threats in the area he turned to look at Takneil and while the man seemed familiar he didn't immediately register in Kranzer's mind. "Nice to meet you, I'm Kranzer. I'm not sure if my overbearing friend her has already introduced me or not," he said as his gaze shifted to Dynaon. His tone was low which marked that he was a little nervous. When he looked over towards Hunie he offered her a slight smile. "It's good to see you're still safe. I see you've already met my friend here." He motioned towards Dynaon with his right hand and he didn't elaborate on what was glad to see she was safe from.

Spoiler

HP: 20; EP: 5; Mit: 21; Eva: 2; Acc: 1

Equipped: Merlin's Shroud[2 Eva, 12 Mit]; Fingerless Gloves[Vanity-3 Mit]; Scarf[Vanity-3 Mit]; Plain Boots[Vanity-3 Mit]; Fate's Hand[2 Dmg; 1 Acc]

Spoiler

ID# 52570 results: Battle: 10 Craft: 7 Loot: 9 MOB: 6

Takneil HP:52/64 Energy:5/16(+1-6=5)  DMIT:35/35

SPAWNING!

Bandit 5- HP:32/32 DMIT:8 DMG:6 

Bandit 6- HP:32/32 DMIT:8 DMG:6 

Bandit 7- HP:32/32 DMIT:8 DMG:6

Bandit 8- HP:32/32 DMIT:8 DMG:6 

Combat Results

Bandit 1- HP:-8/32 DMIT:8 DMG:6 [Bleed: 2/2]

Bandit 2- HP:-8/32 DMIT:8 DMG:6 [Bleed: 2/2]

Bandit 3- HP:-8/32 DMIT:8 DMG:6 [Bleed: 2/2]

Bandit 4- HP:-8/32 DMIT:8 DMG:6 [Bleed: 2/2]

Bandit 5- HP:0/32 DMIT:8 DMG:6 [Bleed: 1/2]

Bandit 6- HP:0/32 DMIT:8 DMG:6 [Bleed: 1/2]

Bandit 7- HP:0/32 DMIT:8 DMG:6 [Bleed: 1/2]

Bandit 8- HP:0/32 DMIT:8 DMG:6 [Bleed: 1/2]

Bleed Activates Dealing 8 DMG to Bandits 1-4.

Takneil Activates <<Farrant Full Moon>>. 4+2=6*3*1=18-8=10 DMG AoE With Bleed to bandits 5-8.

Bleed Activates. 8 DMG to Bandits 5-8.

Bandits 1-8 Attack for 6+1=7-30=1 DMG Each.

Thorns Activate dealing 14 Damage to Bandits 1-8.

Bandits 1-8 Die.

+8 Materials

Jumping out of the way of a man's strike Takneil swiftly bounced away from another, The bandit's were confident this time around, they hit him once and they suddenly think they can take him. Sidestepping past a Bandit he swiftly slammed his blade down onto another shield. Well that was useless.

Hearing the voice of Dynaon the boy smiled as he heard everything was okay, that meant he could focus on fighting. Lifting Eternal Sonata the boy's eye widened in horror as another group of enemies came charging from a tent. Watching as his targets grew to double it's original size he bit his lip nervously. he couldn't let a single one get passed him. letting out a breath he tightened his grip on the blackened blade, he had to target the new mobs or his allies would be forced into combat. Kicking off of the dirt Takneil quickly spun himself in whirlwind of attacks, each slash finding it's target causing the bleed status to be inflicted upon the new spawned enemies.

"Alright, one more attack and I shou-" being interrupted by a voice the player glanced over his shoulder as he spotted a familiar face. "Kranzer?!" What was he doing approaching him like that?. Focusing his attention back on the Bandit's he grinded his teeth. 'It's the only way...' Without hesitation the boy kicked off of the ground ans rushed the hoard of enemies. "COME GET SOME!" he roared.

Practically diving into the enemies Takneil winced as they slammed their weapons into him, with each strike Eternal harmony began glowing white. Brighter and brighter until there was nothing but a blinding light, 'At least I get to test my shield out...' Slamming the equipment into the ground the boy smirked as the enemies began to fade away, their pixels dissipating from the blast of light.

"there..." the boy sighed. Walking away from the seemingly burnt ground where the bandit's once stood pieces of the Eternal melody armor broke away, disappearing in wisps of black smoke until only the chest remained. With the sinister armor gone Takneil offered a friendly smile, one that could now be seen. Running a hand through his black and white monochrome hair he set his orange eye onto the trio. "Well?, what's it that you've found?"

Material Count: 9

Edited by Takneil

First her referred to the scary looking guy as 'Takkles' like he was his bed time plushie or something. After relaying his message to the high level player he turned to her and praised her for her keen eye. Hunie Butter? She repeated in her head, eyeing Dynaon with all the seriousness she could muster, before it fell apart and she began giggling. "Hunie butter, is something I've never been called before... You sure have a way with nicknames" She added. It was good to know that even amongst such havoc some people could keep their sense of humour intact.  "I'd call you Dy, but that just sounds morbid in a game like this... How about Naon?" she asked, waiting patiently for Takneil to finish his fight, she was surprised with the dexterity the man displayed with his humming blade, taking down so many drunk bandits with ease. 

Hunie noticed a figure of a fourth person join the trio. In all the dust that had risen from the fighting, she couldn't immediately make out who it was. As he approached Takneil, Hunie felt her chest constrict with fear. It was apparent that he had come to join the party, perhaps thanks to the notice, or maybe he was a fellow player who also was out material gather, irrespective he was getting dangerously close to the fight. This guy doesn't know the rules. Once the dust cleared a little she squinted to see his username. Kranzer? She thought. She was already worried, even when the player was an unknown identity, now that she knew it was a new friend she had made, she couldn't resist the urge to call out. "Kranzer. Over Here!"  

Luckily, Takneil was done with his battle just in time for no harm to come to the newest party member. Tak had approached them and asked if they'd manage to find anything interesting. Hunie handed him the map which was rather self explanatory. "I don't know if you can handle the camps in the way, but the loot looks good..." She said. Kranzer made his introductions and then mentioned that he already knew Dynaon. So this was the friend he was talking off. Hunie's eyes sparked with a realisation. She smiled when he said that it was good to see her safe. Hunie knew what he was referring too and was glad he decided not to announce information about her stalker out in public. It was nice of him to have kept that secret even from his close friend. "Yeah! I'm doing all right, you've fared well too?" she asked. "It has been a pleasure meeting your friend here." She said indicating Dynaon. Now that everyone was here and ready, she went back to the task at hand, this time venturing out of the tent to see if the mobs had dropped something that Takneil missed.

Spoiler

ID# 52616 results: Battle: 9 :: Craft: 8 :: Loot: 1 :: MOB: 3

Edited by Hunie

He kept searching throughout the tent as he listened to what Hunie had to say, only to smile wide at the new nickname he was given by the young lady. He flashed Hunie Butter a thumbs up as he laughed a bit. "Hell yeah, now you've got it! I can tell we're gonna be great friends." Speaking of great friends, his very first friend-- fan, Kranzer, came into view soon after. It was nice to see that the crew was coming together. "Heya, Kranzy! Glad you could make it here safely. A new pair of hands is always useful." He looked around the tent a bit more to try and find any more materials, but he just wasn't having any luck. Mentally giving up on the search for the time being, he looked over to his two friends with a bright smile. "So, we're just gonna wait on Takkles, or what~?"

Roll ID #53336 - LD: 5 [No Material Found!]

Edited by Dynaon

Kranzer’s step faltered for a moment when he heard his name spoken by the one he thought was familiar and now that he was closer he realized that it was Takneil. He held his hand up to apologize but the man leaped at a group of bandits. Suddenly the young man realized he might not have been as careful as she should have in his approach.  When Hunie replied he offered her a brief smile. One that faded when she said it had been a pleasure to meet her friend. His eyes turned to focus on Dynaon as he pondered if she was being genuine with that statement or if she was just being nice. Maybe he wasn’t quite as boorish with other people? Somehow he doubted that. The sound of Dynaon as he shouted the nickname he’d chosen for Kranzer made him grin awkwardly. It wasn’t until he met Takneil that he discovered Kranzy was just a nickname and not Dynaon’s failed attempt at pronouncing his name. Kranzer was about to say something until his friend called Takneil Takkles. “T-Takkles?” He paused for a moment and he couldn’t even guess what he’d chosen to call Hunie.