[COMPLETED!-PP-F2] Farming Partners (Hunie and Dynaon, Late Addition of Kranzer)

"Actually Dynaon, we are." The boy put simply in response to the suppossed immortal king's words, he may not have taken much damage but his energy reserves were nearly on empty. It would be basically be suicide to attempt to face another hoard of bandits. Giving the map a once over Takneil glanced towards where it would soon lead them. "Well, to be honest I've been here before." he admitted to the trio. "I never really could stop so I probably was ambushed before I could find this here, though I have been inside their fort...it's dark, musky and a seemingly never ending spawning location." though it only had spawned four at a time with him except when he activated a trap and was ambushed by forty six bats, that was fun. Motioning for the group to follow him the boy swiped open his menu and invited Kranzer to the party. "Nice to see I have another hand to help out, and no. I'm not a fan of the name he so kindly gave me but there's no point in wasting time to argue about it."

Thread to be continued...

Hunie will continue the post order by initiating the next thread if that is not a bother.

Rewards...

-1 SP to Takneil, Hunie,Dynaon, and Kranzer.

-100 Col to each participant.

-3 Material split up to Takneil, Hunie, and Dynaon.