[F1 - SHOP] { Even Luck }

Luke wanted to scoff, but Victor had to resist the urge to do so, especially because the trinket being offered was free. He eyed her carefully, barely managing to hide the skepticism. Her face seemed familiar, a general description of her was rather ordinary - blonde hair, aquamarine eyes, relatively average stature, but it was something about her demeanor that alerted Luke. He had a feeling he'd met her before, just couldn't recall where. He let the feeling pass for the moment, focusing on the dilemma at hand. The trinket itself was rather simplistic, much to his liking. It wouldn't be too obvious that he was some lunatic who believed in such things if he wore it... Mostly he accepted it, because it couldn't hurt. This wasn't real life, it was a game, the ring probably did affect stats some how. "Fine... I'll take it and let you know how it goes."

+ Ring of Assassins

• 2 weeks later...

Bursting through the door, the wanderer quickly heads to the owner of the shop. "Yo! I got the gloves you wanted to borrow, I want em back tho. I'm just loaning em." The wanderer casually moves his hands through the air with expert precision. It's like he's been doing this for year, but it's only been a couple of months. He can still remember it now, just a few months ago, he'd spend minutes upon minutes on end tinkering with his HUD until he finds what he's looking for. It wasn't until he met Takao and watched him navigate his HUD that the wanderer himself learned to navigate it with ease.

After a few seconds, he pulls out a set of gloves with a crowned lion symbol plastered on it. Almost as if the crown lion is an official store that makes official UFC gloves. "Here, I got these from Ariel. Don't loose em."

Brawler's Bout
Item Type: Leather Gloves
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description: Black fighting gloves similar to this. >>Here<< A crown lion logo is present, making the gloves look like a official pair of UFC gloves.

Edited by Rain