[F1-OP] interesting encounters

Zandra had decided to take the day off from the frontlines. And also from her alchemical proffession. Today she had decided to spend the day in town of beginning. Today she was wearing her casual town cloths, a brown t-shirt, red skirt with suspenders and a red hooded scarf. She liked this outfit, it didnt took even nearly as much attention as her high leveled armour. With this, she could sit on the bench and relax without any players staring at her. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the smooth and comfortable warmth from the sun.

Sinful smiled while looking at his surroundings, learning a core lesson from last time when he didn't smile. "Look at it, it's just so peaceful." He took in a deep breath and walked to the bench Zandra was at, relaxing. Sinful let out a yawn and pulled out a plush fox and a sign saying 'Take it if you need it' with the plush fox on the side of it. The mastermind was caught up in his act of kindness that he forgot to introduce himself to Zandra. There was a smile on his face, "Do you want one?" He asked whilst holding out a plush dolphin to her.

Yuki wonders around the first floor just for more supplies and just to catch up on anything. She comes down to the first floor a lot, when her friends are gone doing there own thing. Yuki wore her usual clothing, Just black pants, a black t-shirt and her hair in a ponytail. She puts her hands in her pockets and and walks around. As she walks everyone walks out of her way, scared. Since she was called 'Mrs.lightning' because of her fast reflexes and fast agility. She has this since she was a child out of the game, she was a very fast runner. 

Yuki is always lonely, even if she has friends she still gets lonely. Yuki keeps walking acting like she isn't bothered by the way people treated her for the way she is. She noticed someone who looked familiar, someone who she knew irl. She stops walking and she watches him walk towards her but not noticing her. "y-yuuma" She says quietly under her breath, she quickly shakes her head and he was gone. 'Im seeing things again' she thinks to her self sighing. She keeps walking down the road, she notices someone who was noticed by many people, he didn't move out of the way, the children ran away scared of the girl who was behind the boy who didn't know her, nor why people were running away from him. She looked at his back, and glared.

Zandra opened one of her eyes and looked at the person that now sat beside her. First thing she saw was a dolphin, looking straigth at her. Her eyes got wide open and she jumped back, but still on the bench. From a second look she saw there was a boy behind it. She looked from the boy to the dolphin and back to the bot. It took some time for her to understand what he just said."Nono, Im fine. It looks pretty good thou, but Im not such a huge fan of plushies, sorry." She sat and turned back how she sat previously.

Hydra left a coffee shop on floor 1 with his favourite blueberry muffin and green tea, he had met a lot of players on that floor but his introverted and laidback nature meant he had never gotten to know many of them. Today the spearman had decided to treat himself, he had been working hard since entering Aincrad. "Ah... how I do like it here sometimes" The player took a sip of his tea and hadn't given it a chance to cool down. He screamed as the tea burnt his tongue, before accidently flailing down the stone steps right into the Pink haired girl. The tea went everywhere and his muffin had become inedible after falling to the floor. Turning to the girl he had just crashed into, he began to cry. A 19 year old male crying to himself over a muffin, and for good reason. The player never really had enough col to buy anything decent, other than bread that was the first muffin he was going to eat in a long time.  

Lazarus saw the muffin on the ground and made one appear in his hands. He tossed it in the air for a while before turning to face Hydra. "Looking for this Apple Pie?" The candy man remembered this sugar delinquent from the other day, the one that tried to steal from his stash. "It's alright pal, I've got plenty of sweets right here, just that I don't share." He gulped down the storm of peppermints he just ate and replaced them with honey cookies, his mouth full and the cookies piled to the roof of it. "If you need some candy, I could teach you my sugary ways Apple Pie, all I need is a bit of Col, candy, and sugarr..." Lazarus said the last word (Sugar) in a very creepy, addictive tone.

Hydra stopped crying and looked up at the sweet addict... "I swear this kid died... Was that just a daydream?". The spearmans mind had wandered off so many times he didn't know what was real and what was not anymore. He stood up and brushed himself off, forgetting about the girl he had accidently fallen on to. "At least call me 'blueberry pie' or 'green tea' or 'daydreamer' like everyone else" he pondered off thinking of all the awesome nicknames other players had, before returning to his wakened state. "Sorry I can't afford much right now, I've got to save up for a weapon"...

Yuki had gotten tea all over her because of a boy, she gets up off the floor and sighs. She looks up to the boy, he's older than her by three years and he's crying. She gets a bit creeped out by this, but she gives him a cold glare that makes him scared of her. She smirks when he back up from her, a scary smirk. Yuki looks around and sees stares. She glares at all the players and most of them turn away, she smirks. She turns around and sees a candy man making a bargain with the boy who just spilled hot tea all over her. She sighs quietly, and looks over to they man who had many people trying to interact with him. 

Once again she felt lonely. She breaths in through her nostrils and breaths out with her mouth. She looks around for somewhere to sit down, she sees a roof that is un-occupied. She runs fast, too fast for anyone to see her and jumps up onto the roof and sits there. She looks down at everyone and holds back the tears of being invisible again, just like how she was when she was irl. 

When the boy didnt answered he gave her the creeps."I think... I have to go now." She said and pushed herself up."It was a pleassure to meet you boya, bye bye." She finished with a smile and short wave when walking away from the bench and the boy with his plushies. Now, she was heading out off the town. It didnt took long before something took her attention. A pink haired girl ran pass her and jumped up on a roof. Her eyes that have followed the girls up on the house now focused on whatever it was she was in such a hurry from. Up ahead thete was quite a chaos, but it didnt looked to be anything worse then a spilled cup of tea. She turned around and looked at the pink haired girl. There must be something more behind this then a spilled cup of tea. She followed the girl on to the roof and sat down beside her and looking at the scene below."Heya there girl. Im Zandra, a pleassure to meet ya'." She started to be polite."How do you feel?" She followed up with a caring tone in her voice.

Yuki looks over to the girl who was talking to her. Dhe was surpised that somene actually wanted totalk to her. "hello" yuki says with a blank face looking down at everyone. "is nothing!" Yuki spits out of her mouth knowing that this girl wouldnt care about her. Yuki was a loner that bo one cared about. "i'm sorry" she mumbles under her breath. Yuki says looking down at her ripped up shoes from battles and running. Yuki doesn't show any emotion on her face, she kept herself a secret. 

Like usual, Mitsu was just wandering. In and out of different alleyways, wasting time. What better was there to do, anyways? Absolutely nothing. There was a bit of a commotion, but she didn't mind. In fact, it reminded her a lot of earlier. Mitsu found her way under a roof, before hearing a noise that sounding like a player Mitsu knew from above. She sighed. Yuki.

She looked up at the roof, but saw no one. "Hey?" She asked, not really yelling. Just making enough noise for someone to hear her. "Yuki, is that you?" She asked again.

Yuki perked up when she heard her name be called, she looked down and saw Mitsu. Yuki looked over to the other girl and smirked, the kid of smirk that spooks out people. "Got to go, hopefully i see you again. Zandra" Yuki says with a tone of evil in her voice. Yuki jumps off the roof and lands right in front of Mitsu. "Yeah its me" Yuki quickly changes her evil smirk to a blank face, hopefully Mitsu understands that Yuki is happy to see her. 

Mitsu knew that expression. In fact, she'd used it before. There was a glint in Yuki's eyes that nearly made Mitsu's heart stop. She hadn't seen that in a long time. She wasn't expecting to see it again, and definitely not in a game. Her eyes weren't empty, like all the others'. Surprise surprise.

But it didn't make Mitsu's heart nearly stop. She just made it feel like she felt it. In fact, she felt barely anything. Only pretended so it felt real. Pretending for so long it almost felt real. How funny. That never seemed to happen in a play. Mitsu almost smirked. That was a story for another time.

Mitsu raised her eyebrows, and smirked. "You sure? I thought you were a flying squirrel for a second." Sarcasm was a beautiful thing. Well, not really. Everything was just the same small level of beauty. But sarcasm sure was helpful. 

Yuki smiled but then quickly shook her head and held a straight face. Yuki felt guilt for smiling, she turned around and looked forward. "Want to just walk around?" Yuki asked turning her head to the girl who was lost in thought, who looked surprised. Yuki knew she wasn't tho, she could tell by the way her eyes were placed. 

Still hiding her smile. Mitsu sighed. It was almost a smile. Followed by guilt. What was it with her.

Hey, it was better than smiling without happiness. Mitsu's style of smile.

"Sure, that works." Mitsu said, as she started walking. Many things about Yuki reminded her of someone she used to know. Also known as someone who used to be her, but is no longer anything like her. Yet Mitsu still felt the connection to her. It was different. Like a big-sister-little-sister relationship. Okay, that was a bad way of putting it. Mitsu coughed, hiding her laughter to her own stupid joke.

That was the first point. When one is hurt. Usually they stop, because it hurt. Some, though, don't. No, a better way to say that would be some can't. Some have to live with it. CoughcoughcoughMitsucoughcoughcough. The past begins to hurt. But no one can let go of that. No matter how hard they try it just keeps on returning. There's nothing they can do about it. It's a person's shadow. A shadow of what made them who they are. It's a part of them they can't let go no matter how hard they try. It's a part of them.

Yuki was starting off on the wrong track. It's the people who accept that pain is a part of life and continue living as if it weren't there that get to live. Get to live a happy, ignorant, beautiful life. Mitsu still wasn't sure what was worse, knowing or living in pure ignorant bliss. Both sounded pretty awful to her. 

Scratch that.

It didn't sound awful. Nothing did. She was just pretending like it was awful. She'd rather feel sick than feel nothing at all. Unluckily, sometimes what she'd "rather" is not possible. Well, most of the time.

Maybe it was time Mitsu gave up. Stopped trying to save people from becoming that she did. Because when they either become like her, or they become ignorant, it's live they've created a scar on Mitsu. Either way, there will always be a bad outcome. Even if she did manage to get them not to become like her, they would go off to become like everyone else. Either way, there's a bad outcome. And it leaves a scar, that creates no pain but only reminds Mitsu of the memory every time she sees it. That is like pain to Mitsu. But it's not pain. She hadn't felt that in a long time.