Power Levelling assistance?

After recently receiving a threat of my character being murdered on the skype chat, Alarm bells started ringing in my mind. I need to power level. With that said, that's why I'm making this post. I'm willing to pay all my col and any col I receive from any threads involved for power-levelling. My goal for the power-levelling is somewhere in the thirties, around the level of the person who made said death threat. Can anyone respond? I would level by myself but I suck at writing solo threads.

Until the deal expires (i.e. I reach about level 30, though if you want to help me level further I can help you get more mats, up to a reasonable limit of about level 43), sure. How many threads per week is that, anyway, assuming we do a quest and a sub-dungeon each thread?

Although with that being said, I don't really have any need for mats anyway (My shop has long since closed down) so if I get any mats after the deal's off I'll still funnel 'em to you.

Edited by Greg Baxen