[PP-F9] Knights of the Bandit Order <<Bandit Camp>> (Ariel, Shark) (Complete)

As Hikoru stood up slowly, the bandit came and landed a low blow, hitting him in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him. He staggered, then fell over, the pain overtaking him and unable to move. He gasped and looked at Ariel, shaking his head

"H-He's too tough for me... Too fast..." He staggered about, then sat up onto his butt "I can't do it.. I'm... I'm sorry..." He said, completely ashamed of what had just happened

ID: 52899

BD: 1

MD: 10

Ariel: 181/181 HP (30/44 Energy) 
Bandit#1: 0/70 HP (20 Damage)
Bandit#2: 70/70 HP (20 Damage)

Hikoru: 69/92 HP (3/23 Energy)
Bandit#3: 0/70 HP (20 Damage)
Bandit#4: 14/70 HP (20 Damage)

Edited by Hikoru

It seemed that yet again, the bandit overpowered him. But towards his reply, the blonde didn't show a disappointed or hurt expression. She kept smiling at him, after all he was just a bit over the minimum recommended level for this quest. On top of that he decided that hey should take the mobs head on instead of going after them 1 by 1. A method the blonde wasn't very fond of but would better suit his style maybe. Either way, she glanced at his HP bar that was lowered once again then at his energy that was almost depleted. He did better than she expected, when she took this quest it was with the senior members of Square One: Azide, Oikawa and Crozeph. She was at that time team leader and divided each one of them to kill one bandit than help the others. The four of them were barely at the recommended level and had a hard but fun time doing that quest. She wanted Hikoru to have a similar memory, not one of him failing but this was a necessity for her plan. "Don't be!" she said in a crisp tone,a proud smile on her face. He showed his worth when facing the first mob and his courage when he went against two of them at a time, proposing a bold plan. "Let me help you now!" she said, unsheathing her rapier and preparing for the proper <<Pre-Motion>> in order to charge the enemy. This time, seeing as the mob was worn out, she executed a basic sword art that consisted of a single thrust at the enemy at great speed. That was enough to send the bandit into pixels. "Okay, evaluation is over. You passed!" she added with a smile as she extended him her hand to help him get up.

ID: 52925  BD: 8 (nat)  LD: 11 (no loot)  Sword Art: (1) Linear - 1x1*(13+5) 

Ariel: 181/181 HP (44/44 Energy) 
Bandit#1: 0/70 HP (20 Damage)
Bandit#2: -101/70 HP (20 Damage)

Hikoru: 69/92 HP (3/23 Energy)
Bandit#3: 0/70 HP (20 Damage)
Bandit#4: -4/70 HP (20 Damage)

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Hikoru sighed as his bride-to-be soon finished off the mob with a simple move. Feeling slightly embarrassed, he took her hand and stood. He wasn't happy about having to give in, but he knew he had no other choice. He was low on energy, and he couldn't do anything about it. He gave her a slight hug, and soon held a smile on his face. He was glad she was there to help him out, even if it was a simple task

"Thanks love." He said and pulled her in for a small kiss. He pulled away and smiled. She smiled and kissed his cheek "Come on, we need to meet someone!" She said, and soon started to drag him back towards town. He didn't have much choice. He followed until they came upon a tavern in Volcan, and soon they were inside, sitting at a small booth near the back. He sat next to his love, holding her hand and waiting for her to message the person and meet them here.

((OOC: Ariel gave me permission to bunnyhop, as it was her idea to have me do this))

Once they sat down, the blonde immediately started typing a message to her commanding officer. It was still a weird sensation to be in a guild again but she quickly wrote a summary of why she wanted him to come and meet her fiancè and after she added the location coordinates, she press 'Send.' and let out a sigh. "Okay, now that we finished all that troublesome stuff let me tell you WHY I asked you to come here." with a couple of coughs to clear her throat the blonde began: "To put it simply, I want you to join a guild with me." at the end of the statement, she opened a holographic window and brought up a guild page. "The Azure Knights... but I've known of them as the Knights of Christ before their little... 'alliance' with the Brigade." she let the window open if Hikoru wanted to read more about them, Ultimately, the guild leader would come to meet them and then the ravenhead could ask whatever he wanted of him. 

Hikoru waited as she typed up a message, then she turned to him and told him why she was here with him on this Quest, and to join a Guild. he was hurt, as he thought she was going to try something. But this news was all but depressing. The Azure Knights? A Guild in which he had only thought of joining? It sounded too good to be true, but it wasn't. She continued to explain, but he just pulled her in for a small kiss, stopping her words. He wore a small smile

"Anything with you is the best. Of course i'll join with you." He said with a small smile. He was soon to be allied with his bride-to-be, and he couldn't be any more happier than what he was right now. With a sigh, he held her hand tenderly, and waited for, what he was guessing, the Guild Leader or higher ranking Guild Member to appear

I was finishing up some business with some acquaintances on the 6th floor when I received a message from Ariel. She sent a location with the subject of Guild Member. I knew at that point that she had recruited another member. I looked at the players that were currently with me. If you excuse me, I have some rather important guild stuff to take care of. I will see you guys later. I said, setting my empty glass down and promptly leaving the tavern. I then opened back up the message to find out where I was going. Welp, seems like Ariel made progress on her task. Time to go meet the new recruit. I said as I made my way to the teleporter and called for the 9th floor.

I reached the 9th floor and stepped off the platform and made my way to the location of the two players. I walked through town with my guild attire on. A blue cloak with the Knights of Christ emblem on the back and a small Brigade emblem on the right shoulder. I reached the place that Ariel said they would be and looked for the two players. I finally spotted them and walked over to where they were sitting. Hey there Ariel, Glad to see you are doing well. I said as I looked at the player sitting next to her. You must be the new recruit. My name is Shark and I am the Guild Leader of the Knights. Pleased to make your acquaintance. I said with a slight bow of respect as I introduced myself to the player. 

The blonde picked up his initial reaction to her news. She was delighted that he accepted so easily, the girl was even prepared to use a bit of her womanly charms to try and make him change his mind. Unfortunately for him, she didn't get the chance to as he so immediately said yes. She returned the kiss and put her arms around his neck and continued to reward him until she saw a glimpse of blue with the corner of her eyes. She slowly muttered with a smile while arranging any loose golden hair strands: "The head honcho's here." Of course he donned the guild attire, one that she would adopt soon enough and possibly her fiancé as well. As Shark made his way towards the table and greeted them Ariel nodded and replied with a smile, her hand still intertwined with Hikoru's under the table. "Thank you for coming in such a short notice. First task that you handed me was to get new people.Let me present you to the first one of many and my future husband, Hikoru." she said with a smile.

Hikoru pulled away as the leader of the Azure knights, Shark, sat before him. He felt nervous, a lot more than he had before. He was so nervous that his knee shook uncontrollably, something that hadn't happened ever since he had entered this game. His Anxiety was getting the best of him no doubt. He did his best to breathe and calm his racing heart. He gripped onto Ariel's hand tightly, using her for some support. He gave a nod to the Commander

"H-Hello." He said. He cleared his throat, then he spoke again "My name is Hikoru, pleasure to make your Aquaintance." He said with a slight bow of the head. He smiled and held Ariel's hand for a little longer, enjoying her company in this, and a chance to be closer to her than ever before, being both married and the same Guild would make it easier to stay with her and do his best to protect her.

I found a seat across from Ariel and Hikoru and sat down after the introductions have been made. As Hikoru introduced himself, he seemed a little nervous, Don't be so nervous Hikoru. I'm pretty relax with this stuff. I said while sitting back and getting comfortable in the chair. I looked at Ariel who seemed happy that Hik was accepted to the same guild that she is in. I'm glad to see that you two are pretty close. Well, Since Ariel is one of the Field Commanders, I can place you in her squad since you work well together. I said with a smile on my face. I looked at Ariel, Great work with your first task. I hope you can continue to recruit players to the guild. I have no doubt that Hikoru will aid you with this task. I told her. I opened the guild page and made the changes to add Hikoru to the roster. 

I closed the menu and looked up at the two of them, I hope you will be happy in the guild and help us grow so that we may help as many players as we can so that we may work together to clear this game. Any questions or concerns? Feel free to ask anything. I sat back in the chair as I waited to see if Hikoru had anything to address that was going through his mind.

Hikoru listened, and was soon joined into the Guild, with his wife-to-be out of everything. With a smile he held onto her hand and gave a shook his head to the player sitting across from them. He was happy about everything, and no questions came to him. He heard a ding, and a window appeared. It was the option page to join the Azure Knights or not. After looking at Ariel and giving one more smile, he accepted and sighed happily. He was glad everything went well, and he hoped that his new adventures with his Guild would be exciting, and he couldn't wait to see what came next

Thread Complete

2 SP for Hikoru

1 SP for Ariel and Shark

ID:53106 LD: 20 (Dang what a Roll o-o)

20x25= 500 Col+400 Col from Page Completion=900 Col

300 Col to Ariel, Shark, and Hikoru

Edited by Hikoru