[F1-PP] Worthless (Ssendom)

It was her first day as an orange player and she already lost all hope. Of all the people, it had to be her, why does life hate her? Everything left her mind, she was now only the shattered remains of a little girl. Kamui could die at any time, anywhere, green players just simply had no mercy to those who were unlike them. Instead of getting to know each other, they choose to break each other. This was of no importance now, the little girl found a hollow tree stump and went to take a rest in there with her hands wrapped around her best friend; Ted the Teddy bear. Heartless, worthless, stupid. Adjectives to describe this depraved immoral girl. A few moments later a few birds came in sight, they reminded her of innocence, she then shouted "I'm a worthless child!" And sat back down in the hollow stump, sleeping like a baby but wanting to be loved like a child.

Edited by Kamui

Every single time Dom went to go dilly dally around the world he always managed to find himself on the first floor of Aincrad, something about the noobies in this world put him a little at ease. Seeing the kids work their tails off to get stronger, faster, better at fighting in this world so they don't end up dying. The Berserker was walking through scaring the life out of those who had green crystals, the man was more fearsome than most others in this world. As he was passing by a hollow tree stump he heard a little girl shout something negative about herself. He stopped and looked around seeing if anyone was in the area, but there was no one. Based on the slight amount of echo that came from it, he could only assume that it came from the tree stump. As he looked over the other side he noticed the hole in it and a girl attempting to sleep like a baby. The overly armored dreadnought sat upon the tree stump, "Why do you think that?" He asked in his deep voice without actually looking into the stump.

Kamui opened her eyes and shrieked as soon as she heard the berserker talk. He was menacingly large, was he going to kill Kamui? Out of fear, the little girl threw Ted the Teddy Bear at Ssendom and backed up against the corner of the tree stump with tears in her eyes. "Are you going to kill me?" She lost all her rationality when her mind broke, Kamui was hardly even recognizable to just about everyone. Friends? She had none, and she will always have none now that she's an orange player. "P-Please don't kill me, please!" This girl just wouldn't stop crying, almost like a newborn baby.

The Teddy Bear hit Dom in the face but got caught in the Jaw of the Hydra Skull helmet he was wearing. He gently picked up the teddy bear and reached it over to pass it to her nice and calmly, "Now why would I want to kill such a pretty girl as yourself?" He asked with a calming tone even through his rough voice. Dom let the girl cry since he was quite the menacing looking man especially with the terrifying looking helm that was simply a dead Hydra's Skull. He dropped his finger to open his menu and selected to have his helmet set to invisible. When the blue light dissipated for the helm going invisible, his face was very masculine was a noticeable five o'clock shadow growing in. "Now tell me how you managed to have that Crystal above your head?" He asked politely, "If you don't want to that is fine though." He pointed up at his being the same color, "Don't fear, my reasons for having this are of a different story altogether."

A chill went down her spine when Ssendom called her pretty, it was just creepy for older dudes to call little girls pretty! "Oh n-no! D-dirty! Dirty dirty dirty!" Kamui knew it all too well, it was something her older brother introduced her to when she was young. Of course, that was one of the dumbest decisions he ever made, showing a little girl a romance movie. When Ssendom took off his Hydra Skull, her eyes widened. 'Oh no, the kiss scene!' She screamed at the top of her lungs, "Nooo! I don't want to do it!" Her scream was followed up by another burst of crying, whatever Ssendom just did wasn't a very smooth move.

Dom pulled away slightly, "I wasn't trying to imply anything. I'm already a taken man. I was simply just trying to ease the scenario we are currently in." He said with honesty, he had dropped the Teddy bear into her lap. He wasn't trying to leave the girl with bad idea's of what he might do, he was honestly attempting to cheer the girl up. "Look I noticed your Orange Crystal and I am honestly worried about you." He stated as he crossed his arms, "I can tell by your equipment you're still a beginner to everything, and the fact that you already have an orange cursor means people will claim you to be a murderer. And since you're frail and ungeared you'll get swarmed by people. I don't want to see such a young girl die for the stupid reason of hurting someone else." He stated with his eyes closed leaning away from the girl.

Kamui stopped crying but continued sniffling. She hugged Ted the teddy bear very tightly and payed attention to whatever this berserker was talking about. His words were truthful, if it wasn't for the hollow stump she'd already have been killed by some green players. "Young? How old do you think I am?" Of course, most people guess her to be the age of nine when she's bugging that teddy bear, but maybe this berserker would think differently. Suddenly, she forgot how old she was. "I'm... Ermm... I forgot how old I was..." 

Edited by Kamui

Dom noticed that his actions were finally not causing the girl to sit on the verge or bust outright into tears, he sighed, "You couldn't be more than fourteen... heck even maybe thirteen years old. But I could assume how people would suggest younger due to the attachment to the teddy bear." He said honestly, since he was always rather blunt about his opinion, "It really doesn't matter how old you actually are, the only thing that matters is the fact that you're a player killer meaning you're going to have targets on your head. And I would suggest explaining to me exactly why you have that orange crystal." He stated matter of factly as he pointed toward the crystal that hovered above her head that signified that she was a player killer herself, much like Dom.

She went silent when Ssendom asked her about the orange crystal. The memory of what she did was still fresh in her mind. Ted the teddy bear suffered a strangling (Hugging) as she once again, cried into him. "I didn't want to do it!" Her cries were muffled (Sorry Ted!) by Ted the teddy bear, this girl was no player killer but the orange crystal says she is. Sword Art Online was hell, it dragged innocent people into this bloody mess, everyone was innocent. We are all just victims of this death game.

Dom watched as the girl began to have a panic attack and complete mental breakdown, from what he could gather from that and her statement of I didn't want to do it mean't that she was forced against her will to do something she really didn't like. "Don't worry about it, I won't pressure you into talking anymore about it." He stood up and held his hand out to her gentlemanlike, "Let's take our minds off it and take a walk. If you don't want to I won't force you, but others would be willing to strike out for you. So I suggest you follow me if you truly and honestly want to live Ms..." He felt bad for he hadn't even attempted to get her name,

Kamui continued to cry into Ted, when Ssendom asked her to go on a walk, she crawled over to him and hugged his leg. The little girl was sad that he didn't know her name, how could he! In that movie she watched with her older brother, the man would confess his undying love and ask for the girl's name. This was proof that Ssendom was no gentleman even though he tried to act like one. "P-Purple... Hair..." Kamui fell asleep hugging his muscular leg, she wouldn't want somebody to shake her off or anything cause that'd be mean!

It seemed as though his actions got lost in translation again. And albeit this would probably make the girl cry and scream in fear, he couldn't simply just stand there with the girl holding tightly onto his leg whom had fell asleep, "I'll apologize to you after you wake up, but no need to leave you here to be sleep PKed" He whispered to her as he continued on to walk towards the teleportation gate, "Being a Player Killer myself will get a lot of negative looks for carrying this small girl. There'll already be some people striking out for my head." He chuckled, "Not like there aren't already people eyeing my death for the Berserker Unique Skill already." He continued to chuckle.