[OP-F1] Amnesia [Complete]

Amnesia 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSusLNGQc1BepC4iaDcXhe

also known as amnesic syndrome, is a deficit in memory caused by brain damage, disease, or psychological trauma.

They said the first time is the hardest. Lucky for me, it didn't felt like the first time.

It was one of these villages that no one cares about. On the the first floor most of the player didn't bother to explore too much.
lie with my eyes close,  unconscious probably. Wore noting except dark blue pants and white open shirt. My brown hair was soaked in the puddle around me, weird...It wasn't cold at all.

I opened my eyes a bit, blinking and staring at the skies above me.
I remember....I actually don't remember anything. I'm dreaming. so tired. Don't want to wake up.   

I grope my side waist in a search of something but it wasn't there. Don't know what. it doesn't meter

I closed my eyes again

Edited by orhalimi

Nixon walked around the first floor, he was there frequently and knew the city like the back of his hand. The day was great, he felt at peace, or at least he had. He soon stumbled upon a man. He was the same age as hydra, and seemed to be about the same level, though Nixon wasn't sure about the last part. The man seemed... Unconscious. It was odd to see a player asleep on the ground this early in the day, most people didn't drink that much, even less this early. Nixon decided to walk over to the man, put his hand on the man's shoulder and gave him a light shake "Hey, friend, Are you okay? Do you need me to take you back to your room?" Nixon's genuine concern for this man was evident in his voice. He knew that the man probably had a reputation to uphold and it wouldn't do for someone to see him like this. Nixon then noticed that the man was soaking wet, "Here, come with me, I'll lend you some dry clothing"

Woke again. Am I still dreaming? 

I heard that there is a state between sleeping and awakening, when your body is awake but you are still dreaming at the same time.
You feel everything but can't move your body. I read that...somewhere in the past.  
Someone shake my shoulder and said several syllables. 
OK, FRIEND....

who are you? i'm not your friend. 
I Opened my eyes and blinked in front of him wearily. Everything looks so dark, the man in front of me looks like a colorless person.
Release me. Let me get out, Or return to the darkness from which I came.

"Mi Ata? Ma Ata Roze Mihayai? Azov Oti Lenafshi ! 

Nixon listened to the man, confused at what was said. another language perhaps? Nixon shrugged, at least the man was talking. "Come on" Nixon said as he began to lift the man over his shoulder. "There is no use leaving you here." Nixon carried the man in the fashion of a firefighter and walked toward the Inn. at the center of the town "This man needs help of some sort, but I doubt I can give it to him." hopefully he could the attention of someone who could be of more assistance then the training psychologist. Nixon assumed the man had been beaten to a pulp or something. It did not cross his mind that it maybe was something that had happened to him mentally. once they got to the center of the City Nixon did his best to wave someone down, maybe then this man could get the help that he needed.

I remained motionless for too long, I was surprised and couldn't react that fast.  I found myself being dragged by the man.
The village was beautiful, and yet disturbing...It contained some unrealistic touch. Still dreaming.

He stopped. He talked English, he want my help.
No,
he want someone else to help. He want them to help me because he can't. Why he want to help me?

My muscles started to respond again, I grabbed his shoulder and used it to rolled on the floor quickly away from him.
My right hand tried to grab something at my side waist, but it wasn't there. I grope it, what I am looking for?

I stood up slowly, shocked a bit from myself. Then I turned to him. 
"Who are you? What do you want from me?"

Edited by orhalimi

Making her way through the first floor should be easy for a person who had spent ages in it, and had seen almost every corner of it. Isa thought she could handle it alone after so long, it couldn't be that hard to just find an artisan and get back to the inn she was staying in, right? If she would be fast she could be back before Haru, the person who she was staying together with, would even notice she was gone. The only problem was that she didn't really know any artisans close by.. so she would have to search for a while. However, she didn't think it'd take too long.

She was wrong.

Hours passed, and Isa got lost. With not a single clue of where she was, Isa decided to keep looking for an artisan as it would be a waste to not find one after walking around so long. She was tired, and would've probably gone back to the inn, if she actually knew the way back..

Somehow, Isa managed to end up in the center of the town. She sat down on a bench, incredibly confused and with no clue which direction she came from. She looked around, actually seeing what seemed to be an artisan's shop. The blonde got up again and as she was making her way towards the shop, she suddenly saw a man falling out of another man's arms, which grabbed her attention, making her stand still just a few meters away from the two. At first, shee didn't really want to interfere, as these two people might not appreciate someone sticking their nose into their private business, but when she heard the man on the ground ask "Who are you? What do you want from me?" Isa was pretty sure that they didn't know each other, which made the situation a little more complicated.

Isa took a few steps forward, looking at the male who had just fallen or perhaps been pushed onto the ground, eventually glancing over to the blonde haired guy with a rather confused look on her face. "Uhm, I'm sorry for not minding my own business, but what is going on here?" She asked, looking back again at the brown haired male. Isa thought that this was perhaps some sort of robbery, but having only seen a male falling to the ground wasn't really enough evidence. She wasn't sure if he was actually pushed or if he... jumped.

With her eyes on the brown haired male, Isa waited for an answer.

Wandering around the Settlement, Allania did not know what to do. She was still fairly new in this world, still new to this system and any customs held by the NPC's and players of the world. But that did not deter her. 

After a good hour of wandering, staring at the sky for the majority of which. Oblivious to her surroundings, goggling at the detail of the sky, the detail of the buildings and of the people. After studying the world for most of the time since beginning, she was now able to pick up the subtle differences between the real world and here, as good as this place may be it was still a simulation of a world, but to her, that was just as good. Any world was worth exploring.

Having been sat in the centre of the Town for a while now, Allania looked down from her musings to see what looked like a small gathering now. A figure, slowly standing up, saying something that was just beyond her ability to hear. This figure was being held up by another man, one with blonde hairs and blue eyes. They did not seem to be all that familiar with one another. Playing with the idea that the fallen guy was just drunk Allania's curiosity could not be quenched. It was then that she saw another figure approach the pair, following the path that Allania was about to do, inquire into what was going on.

With that, Allania stood up and wandered over, coming up behind the girl and looking over her shoulder at what was happening. Tapping on the girls shoulder gently and asking "Do you know what's going on here?" in a quite voice, so as not to disturb the two men. Peering down at the rising man, she stood there and waited.

Well Nixon's goal to get more people involved had worked, but he did not know to what end. He heard the man say  "Who are you? What do you want from me?" Nixon smiled at the man and replied "I am Nixon The Abandon. I don't want anything right now but to ensure that you are not killed, or dying." Nixon's smile showed relief as the two others approached them. He then looked over to the girl that had asked him a question "No worries, I found this man lying unconscious in a puddle. I assumed he was black out drunk and decided i should bring him at least to an Inn where i could rent him a room until he was able to properly function." Nixon realized how rare of a person he was in this game, not only was he a tank but he was kind hearted. But there were others like him he was sure of it. "I could use some help, do you know anything about medicine or physical illness? I am a training Psychologist, or at least i was, but I have little knowledge on physical aliments" He smiled at the two warmly as he spoke.

He was kind, to kind. 
he lied.

It's doesn't look like that, but something deep inside told me that I was in danger from the second that I woke up. That feeling was strengthened as my consciousness intensified.
For same strange reason I felt that I need to be on guard, and he looks too calm. It was strange. Looks like I was abducted, but everything around me seems so vague.

People start to gather around us. I took a few steps back and looked around nervously. Some girls asked him about me and he answered that I was probably drunk or something.
It can't be true. "I barley drink, and the only time I got hangover was in the last high-school party when my friend Insisted to teach me how to drink. Where am I and how did I get here? And why you all speak English?". He was an idiot, you don't mix two drinks and give it to a person who never tried it before. And if you are his friend you should give him some friendly advice, like drink a lot of water. Yes, I remembered. I phased out and watch the memory played in my head. I felt I was losing grip and falling slowly as my vision blurred more and more.

It doesn't matter, I'm leaving this dream and returning back to the reality.

Edited by orhalimi

While glaring at the two guys, Isa felt someone tap her shoulder. The blonde turned around, shaking her head at the girl who had asked her if she knew what was going on.

Nixon's answer to her question made her slightly relieved. There was luckily not a fight or something like that going on, at least if he was not making this all up on the spot.

"Well, I do think it is smart to bring him to an inn. I could help you if needed." She said, smiling slightly. Even though she had finally found an artisan, Isa found this a little more important than just looking around for pretty things. She was trying to make up her mind about which proffession she would be going for, and artisan was one of her favourites at the moment. That's why she started looking for one. Though that didn't matter right now. The most important thing right now was to help this poor guy a little.

Since she got stuck in the game, Isa noticed how she got much nicer than she usually was. If this had been real life, Isa probably would've ignored it and walked past. She did enjoy being nice though, as it made her feel like she was a good person. 

The brown haired male, who was obviously really confused, then replied, saying that he barely drunk. This meant that he probably just passed out for some reason.. When he asked where he was and how he got there, Isa let out a small sigh and then replied. "You're on the first floor right now, and I have no clue how you got here." "Do you mind telling me what your name is?" She asked, looking at the male. 

Isa looked over to Nixon, Shaking her head as a reply to his question. She knew nothing about physical ailments, so she couldn't help him with that.

Hearing the talk of the two guys ahead, and the girl she had tapped on the shoulder shake her head. It seemed none of them really knew what was going on, but the one who called himself Nixon seemed to be trying to help this guy.

In response to his question, Allania chiding in after the other girl spoke "I have knowledge of first aid, but am no doctor. Though I hate to say, it won't be of any use in this world, physical injuries don't work in the same way here." Pausing for a moment, then continuing "Wouldn't going to see an Alchemist be a better idea if you're worried about his physical condition?" Allania queried "As after all, they are the ones in this world that are the closest to doctors from ours, as they're the ones that make stuff to heal."

"Oh, and I'm Allania by the way," Allania let out, "It's nice to see players helping one another out" she said with a smile to the girl and Nixon.

Nixon listened to the other two women, realizing that an alchemist probably was the best Idea, he looked over at Allania saying "You are right! Though i do no know any alchemists on floor 1, and I'm not sure it would be a good idea to bring this man to floor 2." He smiled back at Allania " You know, with all the player killing and people being out for only themselves, I believe that we need players who will help others, in whatever way possible, I'm just glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks that." he looks back over to Isa and The brown haired man and pulls up his knowledge of psychology. The man seemed very confused and disoriented. a thought crossed his mind, it was not a pleasant one "Sir, what is the last thing you remember?" His voice when from happy to calm, a voice he learned how to produce thanks to his father, It was a smooth relaxing voice.

"What do you mean by first floor? Where are we? On which country we are"
My voice grew louder as the conversation continued. Floors? players? where am I? Alchemy? This staff even exist? 
It looks like I am at third-world country, no sign for electricity or technology. They tried to decide what to do with me,  because they talked about taking me to another "floor" and meet their "alchemist". It can't be good, I have to run. I have to run now

There is some kind of gate behind me, If I will be fast, perhaps its will be good enough to escape. 
Chill Rowan chill, don't let this Nixon guy see it, he will spot it immediately. Cooperate with them now, and escape at the right moment.

I took I deep breath and answered them. "My name is Rowan, I know that I am not from around and I never saw you in my life. I..." 
I don't want to say that I'm not remember anything, that my mind is like jelly and I barley focus. I don't want to say that when a look at you I'm trying to count your movement and figure out your chance to survive and various things, and my chance to survive against you. "I remember that I lost something. Something really important that hung on the side of my waist but I don't remember what".

Edited by orhalimi

Sinful entered the atmosphere with a smile, he couldn't wait to see how his new equipment would work. Sadly, his orders are not complete so he'll have to make do with his current gear. He saw Nixon from the corner of his eye, "Oh, hey Nixon! What's up? Who's this guy here, is he a new friend?" He was generally curious of this blonde haired psychologist, mostly about what his next move would be. Sinful approached orhalimi and greeted him with a smile. "Hey, my name's Sinful, glad to meet you." The two masterminds were at the same place at the same time, something chaotic was bound to happen next.

"S-i-n-f-u-l", I heard myself repeat after him slowly, What a weird name. does it mean full of sin?

"My name is Rowan" I said it again, not sure if he heard it or not. So he is a friend of Nixon. Not good, not good at all.
This Nixon guy is known too much around here. too many people greets him and every second person know his face. Maybe he is someone important that I shouldn't mess with.

I see his plan, he try to lure as much people as he can so there isn't any possible way that I will escape. But they don't want to blow their cover, so they are going to tell me some weird story that will convince me to cooperate with them until they will lead me to their "Alchemist" in the "second floor".  It doesn't sound good, I'm going to make a run for it. I moved another step back and turned my foot a bit, ready to make a run once they will lose their focus.

Edited by orhalimi

Hearing the player talk about floors and asking in which country he was in Allania began to suspect that he had forgotten he was in a game. It didn't really surprise her all that much to be honest, when you wake up in the morning you can easily forget that this world is just a construct of pixels. Just ones and zeros. However beautifully crafted it may be, regardless of her hours if not days that she had spent, just sitting and staring, marveling at the creation that was this world.

But she was getting sidetracked, how was she going to break it to him, it could be quite a shock but none the less she would do it. Moving past the blonde haired girl, Allania came to stand beside the seemingly confused man. Standing next to him now, Allania reached out a reassuring hand, "Are you okay sir? You may have forgotten, but this, " Allania said, gesturing in a grand sweeping motion to the world around her "is just a computer simulation, when we put on the NerveGear and entered the game we got trapped, so this really is no country, it is the first floor of this world, the first of one hundred".

Ratatosk was hunting some monsters when he saw a big crowd of people, what scared him was the amount of girls. "T-Two, no way! No way, nuh uh, two girls! [Censored]! I gotta go, [Censored], [Censored], [Censored]!" The blonde went plummeting down into the dirty cause he stepped on a rock while running. "They've caught me! Save yourself brother!" He stretched his hand out to orhalimi's, but it was too short to get to him. "Save yourself!" Ratatosk looked around him, "Oh god!" and closed his eyes, cowering in fear. Suddenly, he was enlightened. "G-G-G-girls? S-S-Scary!" Guess not.

A game that we are trapped inside and something that called NerveGear. "Like Matrix?" I said more to myself then to the girl, my eyes widened "Its not true, I don't believe you". I actually did believe her. I looked around, everyone wore a weird cloths and weapon that remind me the the old style MMORG that I used to play. The nature and the environment was so shiny and the colors was so strong. It looks so unreal....

My sight blacked out. I started to see some strange pictures of peoples and twisted animals in my head. It's not right to say that it start to come back to me, it more like you see one second from a different parts in the movie, there isn't a possible way that you can connect them back to something logic again. my head aches and I started to lose focus, I found myself holding the girl's shoulder to keep standing,

I heard someone fall behind me, I turn toward him and saw a young boy on the ground. I didn't catch everything he said, but he said that they caught him and I have to save myself now! I looked back at the girl, and then at the boy again. Then without thinking I started to run towards the gate.

Edited by orhalimi

Nixon watched as the man he had saved began to run. he turned to the girls standing beside him "This cannot be good, he is in no fit state to be running... should I stop him?" Nixon seemed genuinely concerned and worried. he was beginning to realize that there was something very very wrong with this man. Not physically, but mentally. He didnt seem to remember anything. "Come to think of it" he said out loud to no one in particular "There are only a few logical reasons he would not remember anything, ether he has early onset alzheimer's or he has a very bad case of Amnesia." This wasn't good, Nixon needed to get into Psychologist mode and do everything he could to help this man

Looking as the confused player ran, listening to Nixon as he spoke. "We should probably go after him, though taking him to the floor is probably not the best of ideas, it won't help with his sense that this world is welcoming to him, and that may just hurt him even more." Allania said. With that Allania began a gentle jog after the player, not wanting to let him disappear and hurt himself. Thinking of the two possibilities that Nixon gave, Allania hoped dearly that it was Amnesia, as though she did not know much she did know that Amnesia could be temporary, but in this world there was likely little hope for alzheimer's. "Come on, we don't want to lose him" Allania called over her should at Nixon.