[OP-F1] Amnesia [Complete]

Nixon nodded and before he knew it Allania was advancing on the man. Nixon sprinted to catch up, he wasn't too far behind. "alright, try not to tackle him..." he thought as he speed past Allania and ran around 'Rowan' causing him to run directly into Nixon. as the two fell to the ground from the impact Nixon got up and extended a hand to Rowan. "Look bud, instead of trying to run off, lets talk about this so that you can get a better understanding of what is happening. The last thing we want to do is hurt you." Nixon prayed Rowan would accept his hand though he was not entirely sure what the outcome would be.

I ran straight toward the gate, hope to reach it before they will catch me. Then Nixon came from no where and bump himself right into me. Dazed on the ground I saw him gets up and offer me his hand. Weird, If he wanted he could disable me at this moment. Does he fake it? probably not, so why this boy shout me to save myself from them?

Allania came to us as well, I got up without grabbing his hand and took a step back. "On what exactly do you want to talk? I  magically transformed here without any idea how, none of you are speaking my native language and now you are clamming that I am trapped in some weird game. " my voice gets louder as I continued "Somehow the only explanation that came to my mind is that I was drugged and kidnapped, but it doesn't fit your actions. So I have no idea whats going on, so just live me alone!

Edited by orhalimi

Watching the confused person bounce off of Nixon, Allania hurried more quickly to get to the mans side as he was getting up. When he was up he started asking them to leave him alone, but that did not seem like a good idea. "Oh, I have an idea, maybe this will help to remind you we're in a game" with that, she swiped down with her hand, opening her menu and then showing it to him. "Why don't you try? All you need to do is swipe down with your hand and it will open the game menu. And if you do still want to leave, please don't go out those gates" she said, motioning to gates on the edge of town, "it's dangerous out there".

I stared wide-eyed at Allania. She swiped her hand down in a strange motion, and something that reminded a a software UI as appeared. I couldn't stress the amount of thoughts and confusion that passed inside my brain. I placed my hand in front of me. Looked at her and then back on my hand, then swiped it down like she did. A weird white UI menu was popped out of no where, showing a different buttons like items, skills, equipment  and stats. It looks like I have some skills, I am level 5. but when did I leveled up?

"I was in a guild, The Cerulean Silence. She got a pink hair. That scary girl.". I see her face, along with some other faces. " AIso Kiro...I have a shop. Its called the Trader's Bridge". I opened the equipment tab and realized what I was looking for all the time. I equip my two hand long sword and pulled it out slowly, looked at myself through its reflection and flip it in hand. Yes, I was definitely here. not sure where yet, but it is definitely a game and I was part of it. my head started to echo in pains again. I should stop, I will figure this out later. But for now, There is one more thing that I need to do.

"Allania, Nixon. Thank you for the help, I start to remember who I am. that was a lie of course, I'm still don't remember anything useful. But I have to think a bit with myself and looked at everything again. I also was needed to figure out some stuff: like how to fight, how the system work, where am I and who I was.  And what is this strange feeling that I am missing something important, the reason why I didn't trust everyone at the first place. I have I feeling that I need to figure some that stuff by my own. "I need to do some thinking with myself, It's a bit much to absorb. I will catch up with you guys later" 

I walk fast to the other direction and tried to avoid eyes contact. If they will see me walking out of the gate they will probably try to stop me, but I am sure there is another gate on the other side. My head hurt so much and every voice echoed twice. I just wanted to be left alone. Please leave me alone, please don't follow me. please.

OOC: I'm aiming to close this thread soon (unless something will happen but I have a feeling that we reached an interesting point, and it worth stopping here). So aim for last words, thank you for making this story great :)

Edited by orhalimi

Ratatosk got back up and saw that everything was settled. "Guess I didn't really need to do a thing after all." He smiled and ruffled up his blonde hair, trying to get a new look. "Wonder what the shy me is like, guess I'll just have to wait and see." The blonde looked at the sun (Not directly) and saw a beautiful sight in the sky. "Well, ain't that a beauty."

OOC: If you don't like short posts then deal with it.

Edited by Ratatosk