[PP-F9] Is Iron Guardian a Metal Band? <<The Iron Guardian>> (Ssendom) (Complete)

Dom looked around thinking about where would be the good place to begin searching for a Sub-Dungeon, the location wasn't exactly the best set for hunting for one. He turned to look at Hikoru, "Alright, I remember many people tend to look around the area of the Iron Guardian suspecting that he came from a Sub-Dungeon around here. But I think the Sub-Dungeon is on the top of this cliff where he descended from." He explained to the boy who was excited to adventure through one as soon as possible. Dom began to stroll forward letting his energy recover from instantly annihilating the boss with little effort. Dom looked around as he walked up the cliff side but it was seeming as though there might not be a single sub-dungeon to do, as if the quest was meant for the boss to simply spawn and be dealt with immediately.

(Sub-Dungeon Search post. This would be 20th because of a double posting situation. Rolling in the Shallow.)

ID: 52800 LD: 3+6=9 (No Sub-Dungeon)

Edited by Ssendom

Hikoru sighed as they seemed to look for a Sub-Dungeon, but had no luck. Suddenly, he hears his notifications ping and soon he opened to see a message from Ariel. She told him he needed to come back to the shop to finish planning. With a sigh, he said okay and turned to his ally

"I have to get going. The Miss is calling me to finish up some things for the wedding, and I can't miss them or things will go south for me." He said with a sigh. He gave the man a nod and held onto the Banner of Support tightly. He gave a smile and started to leave, sad that he had to miss out on going on a dungeon, but he was happy that he had completed a Quest that he needed done, and in no time flat. He smiled and held the Banner up proudly,

Thread Complete

2 SP For Hikoru and 1 SP For Ssendom

+200 Col to Hikoru and Ssendom

+1 Banner of Support to Hikoru