[F1-OP] Aincrad?

I placed my hands on my hips as I listened to the blond girl's explanation of the situation. "So... you misunderstood each other because you speak different languages..." I grunted, thinking for a moment. "The only other language that someone might speak here should be Japanese..." I muttered, looking towards where a strange boy had began running after a girl. "Alright then..." I muttered, opening my mouth to speak, but the girl suddenly collapsed and I sighed. "Great..." I groaned, turning and jogging past Xion towards the girl. She suddenly screamed and shot up, and once her harsh screech died down, I called out. "Matte kudasai! (Please wait!)" Thank goodness I had taken those Japanese lessons after leaving school... As I approached her, I slowed down and kneeled, extending a hand towards her before the bumbling fool nearby could trample her. "Dou shitan desuka? (What's happening?)" I asked her, cocking my head.

Yuzamei dropped her crimson glasses somewhere along the road, her vision was impaired now that she couldn't see at all. She shouted "Watashi wa miru koto ga dekimasen! (I can't see!)" Her pale hands scrambled across the stone pavement that served as a road. Their efforts were relentless, but the movements came to a stop as the girl sighed. Yuzamei walked a bit, then bumped into Grave thinking he was a rock. "Mōshiwakearimasenga misutā iwa. (Sorry Mr.Rock.)" The girl who no longer had crimson glasses yawned and said "Oyasumi. (Goodnight.)" Clearly, Yuzamei had a problem with keeping her eyes open for most of the day.

"Eh?" Hearing someone cry  "HALT!" Hydra turned his head and stared at a player coming towards him, more specifically the one from before who had called Allania a fiend. ".........." There was a long pause as the spearman looked him up and down before finally pointing at the man "You're not Xion? Xion is over there" He raised his left arm and pointed towards the girl he had mistaken for a large male in a trench coat wielding a huge shield. He was of course still dizzy at this point. A few birds chirped in a nearby tree as everything went silent. Hydra broke the silence after giving off a large yawn before falling flat on his face.