[F1-OP] Aincrad?

A rustic wooden bench provided shade for Yuzamei, who was sleeping. She let her consciousnesses wander as she fell into a daze in her own dreams. There was a dark room, each of the walls being made out of charcoal colored bricks. In the center of the room was a portrait of a brain, its pink and gelatinous mass serving as a mere mask for the true portrait hiding within the walls. Yuzamei woke up in an instant, licking her lips and readjusting the crimson glasses on her face. She softly spoke in Japanese "Koko wa doko? (Where am I?)" Yuzamei opened her eyes and saw the vast blue sky above her, the sun was shining brightly as its rays pierced through the shade of the tree. "Mabushidesu... (Too bright...)" She muttered as she gently took off her glasses. Yuzamei smiled and spoke again "Yoriyoi (Better)." The girl with the crimson glasses didn't expect company, but she knew that it'd arrive very quickly.

Allania had been looking for materials in this area, taking note of the girl sleeping by the bench. Seems like rather a weird place to sleep, Allania thought, but it was of little consequence. Continuing to search, but not really looking. Questions running through her head "why the girl was there? Was she okay? Was she drunk?", all distracting her from her attempt at gathering resources.

As she saw the person move, readjusting her glasses, Allania's curiosity got the better. Standing up, rearranging her clothes to make her somewhat more presentable after rummaging around on the floor, then heading over towards the woman. "Hello there, I couldn't help but notice that you were sleeping on the floor, are you okay? Would you like any help?" Allania asked the woman.

Hydra was taking in the fresh air when he noticed a player he had been adventuring with a few days back. The two hadn't talked much since, Hydra had the feeling he had done something wrong. Deciding to approach the spearman forgot about the cherry blossom pin that he had in his hair from the spring festival, he didn't take it out because he liked flowers even if it did take away from his look. He ran over waving his arm at Allania, "Hey there! Remember me, the one you were killing boars with a few days back". He noticed she was talking to another girl sat on a bench. The player stopped running and approached more casually before letting out a huge yawn and zoning out.  Dusk and Dawn emerged from his pocket and both nipped him jolting him awake "AH!", looking at the two players he smiled "Ahah sorry, that was my familiar... I was wondering if any of you needed help?"

Yuzamei sighed, she wanted to be alone but people wanted to confront her. "Watashi o hanatte kudasai nokoshimasu (Leave me alone please)." The girl didn't understand English, she thought the advances made by these other players were hostile so Yuzamei decided to back up a bit. She put on her crimson glasses and moved over to the corner of the shade of the tree. Yuzamei did not want attention, she allowed herself to speak her mind, "Chikadzuku shinaide kudasai (Don't come closer)." These people made her feel uncomfortable, she slowly turned her head around to see another player arrive at her sleeping spot. Yuzamei let out another deep sigh. "Tawagoto (S***)." 

Seeing Hydra run towareds her, Allania responded "Ah yeah, the one that nearly got that other newbie and I killed.Good to see you again." sticking her tongue out at him. She then turned back to the girl, she seemed to be speaking in a different language, not being sure though what language it was. Allania noticed the girl was backing away, thinking Allania had scared her, Allania bent over and reached out an open hand to her. "Are you okay?" Allania asked, concern written on her face. Sitting down in front of her, crossing her legs and waiting, waiting to see how the girl would respond.

Hydra was certainly clumsy and half asleep most the time, but despite this the other girl he hadn't met met before that was speaking in Japanese, he or rather his good insight told him she would prefer to be left alone. Turning back to Allania he scratched his cheek and gave an awkward smile "hah sorry about that... I get carried away sometimes" the spearman shrugged unsure what to say and gave a nervous laugh. "Um I don't think that player is looking for friends right at this moment though". Allania certainly looked stubborn sitting directly in front of her. To make things worse Hydras familiar emerged out his pockets and started inspecting the two players hovering around the tree. The spearman face palmed and began to awkwardly run after it, pathetically jumping multiple times in an attempt to catch it, at least one creature was having fun. It settled on a high branch in the tree, laughing sinisterly at its owner.

(OOC: my familiar looks like a small (smaller than a dog) two headed snake with dragon-like wings. Hovers around like a hummingbird. Obtained from <<feeding enemy>>)

Edited by Hydra

It was days like this that Seul enjoyed most. He could take it easy and wander around the different floors at his own leisurely pace rather than be confined by the work of his guild. Down the road he could see a group of players gathering around a bench and took it upon himself to join in on their discussion as his friend list wasn't exactly overflowing. He strolled over just close enough to catch a few stray phrases from their conversation and ultimately gathered that the girl with glasses spoke a different language while the other two seemed to just be harassing her. As a knight, he would take it upon himself to protect players whenever he could and this time would be no exception. After moving the kitsune mask on the side of his head down to cover his face, he called out to the trio. "STOP FIENDS!"

Yuzamei didn't like the company that Allania provided her with. She put her pale fingers forward and revealed her equally white palm. The sunlight that crept through the shade enlightened the paleness of her hand, she then pointed at something in the distance and blushed a bright red. "K-Kawaii! (C-Cute!)" The outstretched fingers of the girl with crimson glasses were complimented with long nails making her hands seem a bit on the creepy side. Yuzamei waited for Allania to turn her head, as soon as Allania did she'd make a last effort ditch attempt to get away from these weirdos. 

Watching as the girl opened her palm to her, Allania thought that she was making progress. It was then that the girl exclaimed something that she couldn't quite understand, pointing off into the distance and turning bright red. Allania quickly turned her head, looking in the direction of the pointing, trying to see whatever had made the girl cry out like that. Hearing movement from where she was previously facing, Allania turned her head back to see the girl start to run off.

Sitting there dumbfounded as to what she had done, Allania watched as the girl moved.

It was then that she registered what someone had shouted moments prior, quickly reflecting and realising someone had shouted 'STOP FIENDS' Allania looked around to see what the commotion was, only to see a man running in their direction with some sort of mask pulled over his face, looking around to see who the man was talking about, all Allania could see in their was her, Hydra and the girl running away. Thinking that the girl must have done something to the guy, Allania got up and started after the woman, calling back to the guy in the mask "Don't worry, I'll help you!".

Hydra was climbing the tree by this point. Hearing someone shout the word "STOP FIENDS!" he couldn't help but turn his head midway to see what was going on. "Huh... why is he walking this way?" The spearman squinted in the shade of the tree, noticing Allania chase after the girl he sighed "Eh she can take the blame for this one, I tried to warn her" and continued after his familiar. After another minute of climbing he had reached the highest branch and looked down at the commotion below, waiting for it to unfold *yawn*. He picked a VR apple from a branch next to him and began munching at it, the player approaching certainly looked more powerful than those normally found on F1, the spearman had decided it was a good idea to get out of the way and stay on the branch.  

Of course it would be just his luck that the players would all do the exact opposite and take off running in the other direction. Though he probably would have done the same if their roles had been reversed. Regardless though he wasn't about to let a poor defenseless player be chased by someone. Confusion had spread across his face as the blonde woman called out to him. 'Help me..? I'm trying to stop you!' He thought. For an evildoer she sure was acting strange. "Stop in the name of the Knights of the Blood! I can't allow you to harm that girl any further than you already have! "

Xion had been enjoying a wonderful, crisp morning in SAO on the first floor. Birds were singing, flowers were blooming. On days like these, player like him shoul- "Stop fiends" came a familiar voice, followed by the seemingly anxious voice of a Japanese player. "Oh bloody hell" he said with a frown before running off in the direction of the voice which he knew was Seul's. 

To his surprise he saw Hydra in a tree, and seul trying to stop a player from getting near who he presumed to the the Japanese player that he had heard. "If seul thinks it's worth it then eh" he said before equipping his shield, running towards the two and inserting himself into the space between them, blocking Allania's path with his shield. "When someone doesn't want you near them pestering them like that isn't a good idea..." He said in a stern voice, nodding towards seul. "And if my comrade over there is asking you to bloody well stop he. Bloody well stop..." 

(Sorry seul made a request in the KOB chat blame him) 

Yuzamei kept running as the wind swept by, everything looked pretty in the wind. "Shinseina tawagoto wa, watashi ga sutōkā ni owa rete imasu! (Holy s**t, I'm being chased by a stalker!)" She let out those words before turning around to see Xion blocking Allania's path with his humongous shield. This was her chance to escape from everybody, Yuzamei kept walking on the stone path provided not paying attention to the commotion going on behind her. Her glasses caught a bit of dust while running, she took them off by the temples and cleaned them with the sleeve of her cardigan sweater. "Watashi wa sorera no hitobito ga hanashite itado no yōna gengo nodarou ka. (I wonder what langauge those people were speaking.)" Those people were very weird, they didn't speak the same language she did but some of their features were similar to hers.

Sighing as Allania saw some random guy in front of her, she ground to a halt skidding slightly so as not to just run straight into this guy with a shield. "wow, what are you doing?" Allania exclaimed loudly. "And what do you mean?" Allania asked, referring to being told to 'bloody well stop'. Taking a peek around the guy with a shields arm, Allania saw the girl wander further off into the crowd. Kicking the ground slightly with frustration, and then sitting down cross-legged, "Well now you've gone and done it, the girls got away. I was chasing after her as I thought she had done something to him." Allania said, jerking her hand over her shoulder to point in the direction of the mask wearing weirdo.

Thinking to herself for a moment, Allania just couldn't figure out what was going on, first there was some scared girl, who got up to run away as soon as this other guy had come running towards them. "I hope she's okay", Allania said quietly, thinking at how the girl had backed away from her.

Edited by Allania

I whistled a small ditty as I walked along the rolling hills of Floor One. It was not often I made the effort to descend down there from Floor Three from my shop, but there were occasions when I required a change of scenery from the slightly overcast weather. However, it seemed even on the lower floors trouble was amidst; trouble two Knights became involved in. I came up behind a figure I recognized as Seul and bumped his shoulder with mine. "What the bloody hell is going on here?" I asked the fox-masked warrior, pulling my own out of my inventory and slipping it on likewise, before noticing a certain tank blocking off a sitting girl up ahead. "Xion, stop harassing-!" I began to shout, before realizing who the girl was. Approaching the two, I slid my mask to the top of my head. "Hey... you were one of my customers from the other day, were you not?" I asked, cocking my head at the blond girl. "Mind telling me what the bloody hell happened here?"

Hydra watched as the commotion developed, he noticed the players wearing Fox masks from the spring festival it was certainly becoming catastrophic. He twiddled with the pink cherry blossom flower stuck in his hair before yawning. Raising an eyebrow he noticed Xion, a player who had helped him kill a bug on floor 2 blocking Allania's path. "Hey there!" Raising his arm caused the spearman to lose balance, he hurtled down through the many branches before falling directly in between the two players. "Oww....." thankfully this was SAO and not real life, the player sat up and scratched his head the whole word was spinning. He stood up and walked towards Xion, or what he thought was Xion it was actually the Japanese girl walking away, he was very muddled up from his fall "Wait Xion im coming..." Walking or rather stumbling he went passed his acquaintance who was the real Xion.

Things were going great! With the aid of Xion and Grave, he managed to capture and detain the woman who had been following the girl. He turned to Grave, lifting his mask up before explaining the situation. "This woman was trying to harass that fleeing player." He would say while pointing past Xion in the direction not only glasses-girl was going, but also now another player who was following her; the male from before. "THERE'S THE OTHER ONE! Probably one of this woman's cohorts off to finish the evil deeds in her place." The mask was brought back down as he looked between his fellow knights and the woman in the center. "You two can handle this one I assume? There's still work to be done!" It's not like he actually waited around for an answer though. Each passing second would only place the girl at further risk. After all, there was no telling what this other player was up to and as such he wasn't about to wait around to find out. Without any hesitation he gave chase once again. "HALT!"

Looking up from where she sat on the ground, it seemed to be a decided party she thought rolling her eyes. It was then that she recognised one of the new comers as the guy from behind the bar in that diner on the fourth floor. That was a nice place, her thoughts wandered. Then she tried to remember his name, it dawning on her that she had never actually asked for his name. "Hey. and yeah I was" she said quietly with a faint smile, looking up at the newer comer, "it's nice to see you again. And as for what's going on I don't_" being cut off by the original lunatic wearing a mask, as he came over, talked to the person from the diner and the guy with a shield briefly then ran off after Hydra, who had not long ago bumbled about some guy called Xion.

Hearing that the masked lunatic had said she was harrassing the girl with the red glasses, Allania looked up towards the two people on either side of her, darting her gaze from one another, now slightly scared, "I'm, I'm innocent," she stuttered, "I was just trying to make sure she was okay, then she was speaking some, some weird different language. I had no clue what was being said, so sat down, trying to understand, then she started to run off at the same time as which I saw that guy running towards her, so I thought I'd help him" the words just running out of her mouth, tripping over her tongue and one another, just wanting to explain herself. Taking a deep breath, saying all that without a pause had left her without air, looking up at the two of them, nervously waiting for a response. Allania did not want to be known as a harasser, she wanted to make as many bonds in this world as possible, not wanting what seemed like a misunderstanding to drag it all down. She had barely had the chance to meet anyone yet!

Yuzamei let her gaze wander, she saw birds flying while people ran with the wind. It was beautiful, her sister often told her stories in places like this. She looked behind her and saw the same group of players as before, they were most likely confused of the whole situation. "Baka... (Idiots...)" The girl with the crimson glasses was getting tired again, a yawn escaped from her mouth as she took a seat on the stone path. "Oyasumi. (Goodnight.)" Yuzamei fell into deep sleep while her senses reduced to nothing. "Koma? (Coma?)" Four pillars of stone were erected around her, a flame sparking at the center of the pillars. "Kore wa yumedesu? (Is this a dream?)" She was unsure of things now. Her mouth opened into a scream, abruptly she woke up and her eyes scanned her surroundings. "Baka... (Idiots...)" 

Edited by Yuzamei

Ratatosk didn't dare approach the large mob of players, they'd find out he cut apple slices into small little animal shapes. "Crap, gotta find a place to hide!" He looked around to see if he could take cover behind anything, something like a building or just a big crate. Soon after, he found just what he was looking for, an abandoned house to cut apples in. "Alright, time to work." His sword was extracted from his inventory, the blade would soon meet ends with the apple turning it into six turtle shaped apple slices. Ratatosk ate one and continued surveying the group.