[SP-F1] <<earning a living>> Time to sew pt II

While letting out a broad grin "To see you silly, I was worried that something had happened to you after the doorbell rang and there was no response". 

Chuckling to himself gently, "Silly am I?" he said, raising an eyebrow with a smile. "Come here,it's good to see you my dear," he said, opening his arms to Allania, "it feels like so long, how are things? The shop, how's your new shop?".

"Yep, a big silly billy!" Allania exclaimed with a grin, as she ran forwards hugging him tight, it had been so long since she had seen this gem of a man, regardless to if he was just an NPC to some. "And yeah. it feels like it's been so long, but I'm doing well, the shops well. I even ranked up as a tailor today!" she let out with a little fist pump in the air.

"Oh," Allania let out as she stepped back a few paces. "Here. I have a gift for you," she said as she opened her menu and started a trade with Zandre to give him the three materials she had found. "I decided to go out material hunting today to give to you as a gift."

Looking down at the menu infront of him and the trade being proposed with a smile, "I couldn't accept this" he said, declining the trade, why don't you use them to try and craft something, something to help with your tailoring. And if you want I'd even keep it in my store, treasured like I have that dress you made me" he said as he pointed at the dress, lovingly laid out in the glass counter he used for transactions.

Edited by Allania

After looking down at the message in front of her, saying that her trade had been declined Allania felt a little disheartened, she had thought it would have been the perfect gift, something that Zandre would have loved. It seemed like she was wrong in that. Disappointed in herself with this she barely heard what Zandre said about making something, then realising what he had actually said Allania jumped up. "That's a great idea" she let out with glee, rushing into the backroom with haste to being working on the item as fast as possible.

Watching as the young girl rushed into the back of his store, he slowly followed after her, walking quietly as he entered the back room so as not to disturb the girl at work. He was surprised, she had come a long way since he first taught her the basics of crafting, now she had almost completed an item already. With a blink of an eye it was done, he was shocked. Even when she had rushed through the item creation that quickly it was still good, still a good item. Walking over to the girl he congratulated her "Well done, you seem to have improved greatly".

Turning around sheepishly, Allania extended her arms out to Zandre, the new piece of clothing in her hand. "For you" she said shyly, placing the item in his hands and sitting there embarrassed.

ID# 52236 results:

Craft: 9

Edited by Allania