[OP-F1] Starting from scratch

Walking around in Starting City, MacGrath was looking a place to sit outside, he wonder around until he came across tree with a few benches. As he sat down he looked at a few people, remined him about that day as he lost everything he looked down to his hands, he felt so useless, then starts looking at people who walk pass.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The giddy teenager paced all over Aincrad as usual, messing around and hunting down all the boars around.. Nothing fun ever happened in Aincrad! It needed to be more funner! (LOL IK ITS NOT A WORD)

She spotted a boy who looked quite down. No that wouldn't do! She hated it when people were sad! It made her sad too...

The bluenette walked over to the male player and smiled cheerfully. "Hiya! You seem down! My names Haine! What's yours?"" she giggled childishly. Even though she was 16. she acted a lot younger. Some people even called her kid, they assumed she was about 12.. But oh were they wrong!

"Oh I see.. and hiya Macgrath!" she chirped as she smiled warmly.

"Well are you a newbie? If you want I can show ya the basics!" she offered in a friendly tone. She loved to make new friends! Especially helping out those who were in need. She love doing nice things after all! Its only fair! Who knows.. maybe someone would be her true friend.. maybe somebody would be with her no matter what.. and not forget about her like most of the others did..

"Of course I'll help you! It would be a fun way to get to know each other more and also level up at the same time? What do you say? And the little critters are usually somewhere out in the woods. They can't necessarily hurt you when you're in the safe zone!" she nodded as she kept on blabbing an overwhelming amount over the basics.

She cheerfully smiled as his lonely look was replaced with that of a motivational one. "How about... now! I know a boar hotspot! They just LOVE ambushing and roaming on open fields!" she stated as she proudly nodded her head.

"Follow me! I'll teach you all the basics!" she cheered as she walked off hyperly. She was a friendly natured person.. who wanted to make everyone happy. And she was known for her lively and optimistic personality.

She bummed as she marched the way to an open field that she usually fought on

... The Boar Hotspot, she called it?

"Aaandd.., here we are!" she giggled as she came to a halt when she reached the middle of the field.

"Just a minute.' Those little minions will be here in no time!" she nodded as she drew her sword out, searching for a nearby foe.

He stopped and looked around him So this is the Boar Hot spot huh? he thought. Listening to what Haine said he grabbed out a sword and waited.

"Do you know how many Boars are coming?" He ask with a smile. Knowing that he hasn't been fighting much... well he hasn't even fought anything before... he thought that this would be a good challenge.

The afternoon breeze whistled through the air as Miaki came out of a small wooded forest. He'd just taken out a few weak mobs found within the forest and unsurprising based off of their level, rewarded him with next to nothing. "Well that wasn't as exciting as I would've hoped." He said to himself. "There was hardly anything in there. I was sure that exploring a more remote part of the floor map would turn up something." He made his way up a short hill that opened up to a large open field. The field spanned a dozen or so acres and was empty for the most part except for two figures he noticed in the distance. 'Maybe this won't so dull after all.' he thought. Not sure if they noticed him, Miaki jogged down the short decline and slowed to a walk at the bottom making his way towards the two players.

She faced Macgrath with a smile. "Usually just one or two!" she exclaimed enthusiastically before she looked around to spot a boar. They should be hiding somewhere around here...

In the distance she saw a fellow player walk up to her. She only decided it would be fair to say hi.. after all she was outgoing again. It was one of her virtues. "Hiya stranger!" she waved, and produced a sing-song voice.

"Two fellow explorers? Excellent! A pleasure to meet you both." He extended his hand out to Haine. "Can't quite say the same about about me when it comes to clearing. But I've had a bit of a slow start and I'm trying to get to the upper floors." He looked where MacGrath was now facing. "Indeed." Nodding his head. "Gonna take it on?"