[SP-F1] <<Earning a Living>> Mix This & Mix That [Complete]

The dodging game continued. This time Raun made the first move. When the bat back-flipped to escape his previous attack, he chased it down and followed it up with another. However, the bat was quick enough to dodge this too. As he swung his Scimitar down vertically, the bat flapped one of its wings really fast and stalled the other to quickly move sideways and avoid his attack. Raun knew what was coming next and rolled away just in time to avoid the bat’s counter attack. I really don’t know how long I can keep dodging its attacks. I need to land my attack. Determined, Raun took a deep breath and reading himself for the next round, hoping this time he lands his attacks and kills it.

Spoiler

ID: #52491 | Battle: 4 | Craft: 9 | Loot: 2 | MOB: 5

<<Large Bat>> Miss! | HP: 4/6 | DMG: 6 | MIT: 2

Raun Miss! HP: 4/8 | Energy: 2/2 | DMG: 2 | MIT: 9 | EVA: 0 | ACC: 0

Edited by Raun

Seeing no other way, Raun decided to take a risk. He charged straight up to the bat, knowing it will attack him. And just as he thought, the bat did attack. It was again going to go for his head, but he knew that. So, he jumped just on time so that the bat would attack his chest and not his face. The bat tried to back away, but it was too late. It had attacked his armour. Grinning, Raun raised his Scimitar and thrusted it into the bat’s body making a huge red gash. The bat’s HP slowly dropped to zero and then it burst into the usual pixel dust. Phew… Raun sheathed his sword and made his way back to the inn. He was done for the day; any more adventuring might actually kill him due to exhaustion.

~Thread Complete~

Spoiler

ID: #52492 | Battle: 7 | Craft: 6 | Loot: 1 | MOB: 8

<<Large Bat>> Success! | HP: 0/6 (Dead) | DMG: 6 | MIT: 2

Raun Success! HP: 3/8 | Energy: 2/2 | DMG: 2 (+7 Thorns) | MIT: 9 | EVA: 0 | ACC: 0

+1 Mat

Thread Summary:

Raun | Beginner Alchemist | +12 Mats | +2 SP | + Bonus Mats (GM Roll)

Edited by Raun