[PP-F1] <<Earning a Living>> (Helped by Barryt) - COMPLETED

Pajaluna stands in the middle of a big place in the city. 

"Wow. It's incredible."  

She looks around and don't know what is more interessting. 

-Would i found someone known?- 

Pajaluna is searching for a tailor. Maybe in one of the streets, she will found one. 

Edited by Pajaluna
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pajaluna goes through the streets and searchs for a tailor. After half an hour, she feels quit hungry, so she sits down on a bench, take out some bread and eats it. 

-Do i know anyone of these?-

Pajaluna looks arround, but she didn't see somebody, who she did know. She noticed the birds in the sky. It's sunny and no clouds hanging in the sky. 

"Unbeliebeable. This world isn't real" 

Edited by Pajaluna

After a short meal, Pajaluna stands up, strech her back and walks along those stoneway. This time, she has more luck. She didn't need more than 5 minutes to find a tailor. It is a typical shop in an MMOPRG.  A wood sign with a cotton reel and 2 needles stick in it. Huge windows with mannequins behind it. Beautiful dresses and other cloth are donned on it. 

"Sweet" Pajaluna says to the shop and enter in. 

Edited by Pajaluna

-Wow. So much clothes and silcfabrics and carpets and dekorations- Pajaluna can't stop looking around. Everything is so detailed and lovely placed. 

"How can i help you?" asks a softly female voice, behind of Pajaluna. For a short moment she was confused, why anyone asks her to help her, but she remembered she is in a shop. 

"Oh, hello. I'm Pajaluna. Yes, of course. Would you teach me, how to be a tailor?"  

"Aww. That's great. The most people don't wants to be a tailor. I'll teach you the basics, but first we need stuff to start. Could you imagine what?"

"Maybe linen?" Pajaluna is quit confused, how she could know which material is needed. 

"Nearly correct. We'll take cotton. If you would look outside at the first floors for boar, you will find it. Come with 3 peaces of cotton back and i'll show you the basics"

"Okay. But one last question. Why i have to search for boars?"

"Boars use there tusks to search food in the ground. Some of them runs through cotton fields. There tusks are covered with cotton. Good luck!"

The NPC smiles at Pajaluna, but she us confused. Again. -Cotton on the tusks?- She hikes her shoulders, says "Okay. See ya" and left the shop. 

Edited by Pajaluna

Outside of the shop, Pajaluna get's blinded of the sun. 

-Mhh boar hunting, alone, at level 1 and without any trainig. Maybe i go on an other day. First of all i have to learn how to fight.-

She looks around to find a hotel and of course, no hotel is near to her. 

-Okay. Walking around the city. Again- 

With a little bit of luck, she finds one to stay the night and she enters in. 

"The golden apple. Beautiful"

Edited by Pajaluna

In this night, Pajaluna sleeps not very well.
-Alone boars hunting is suicide. I´ll need help-

At the next day, she is determined to find help. after 10 minutes walkin, she stands ib front of a little shop

"Barryts Forge"

Pajalunas stares at the sign above the shopwindow.

"Aww. That´s cute" with these words and no reason, she open the door and enter in.

Edited by Pajaluna

Pajaluna looks arround in the little shop. fter a few time she noticed a boy (or man). As he didn´t say anything she turns herself to him and say to this obviously overexert guy:

"Hi. You must by Barryt. I´m Pajaluna. Is this your shop?"

As the boy don´t replies, Pajalluna is a little bit confused, again.

"Is everything okay?"

Edited by Pajaluna

Barryt, wearing his steel plate armor with the iperial purple cloak, turns around slowly as he hears the door opening. Seeing a girl, beautiful with red hair and a rapier at her side he just can't other than think I will marry her one day and have some nice kids. She even talks to me, what could she want from me? Oh, ah, wait, I'm in my shop, so she probably just wants to buy something.

"M-m-my joung L-lady, wh-what can I d-do for you?" Barryt said, stumbeling over every second word

Edited by TurirBarym

Pajaluna have to choke laughter, but she can´t rfrain from a quiet chuckle.

"I´m sorry. I don´t why i come here. Your shop looks appealing. And so..."
Pajaluna stops inthe middle of the sentence,
"Don´t i know you?"

She tries to remember, but she isn´t sure.
-Was he the guy with the other boy, how helped him to talk,´cauz of his stumbeling?`-

She isn´t sure as a cahsier she sees a lot of people.

Edited by Pajaluna

As Pajaluna asks if there is a way the both would know each other Barryt begins thinking, do I really know a beautiful girl like her? If it had been in this game I would remember, so it must be outside, in the RL. But who could she be? 

Still in thoughts Barryt leaves his place behind the anvil and walks to her, inspecting her?

Is she the cashier who sold SAO to my? No, that can't be. Or... Maybe.

not knowing what to say Barryt turned around, taking something from a table in front of the window, showing it to her.

"Th-this is Lunapier, th-the first weapon I forged myself. I...I think it would look great on you" Barryt sais, while his cheeks get red as strawberries. 

Lunapier, a Rapier whose Blade glows pale as if it would reflect the moonlight. Its guard and hilt look like a half moon.

Actually, Pajaluna don´t want to buy anything, particularly she don´t have col, but this rapier glows and and and it glows.

"It-it-it´s beautiful. So shiny. What does it would cost? I´m sorry, i don´t have completet any quest. So i don´t have col. Would you reserve it for me?"

Pajaluna seems to be embarrassed, as she say these, but she smiles to the guy.

- Oh god. I am so awkward. He would surely think i´m stupid-

Edited by Pajaluna

It's nothing s-special, s-so you c-can have it for free. But how ab... How ab... How about adding m.m.me to your friendlist?

while he sais this the rest of his face changes its color from light red to a really dark one, and he quickly puts on the hood of his cloak.

I-i want t-to help y-you. Y-you do need help, d-don't ya?

this wont end well, he had a feeling this wouldn't end well. Maybe she thinks I'm stupid or even mentally ill. What could I do, what do they do in movies?  Oh yeah right, if they find the right one they propose, this is the answer.

Barryt falls to his knees in front of Pajaluna, presenting the Lunapier, holding it on his hands like a ringbox. w-w-will y-you ma-marry m-me?

Pajaluna want to, but she can't hold her laughter. She tries to stop it by holding her hand on her mouth, but it's more difficult as she thought.  

"Sorry, but no. Maybe one day but today, sorry" Pajaluna notices the color of Barryts skin and she does the same. She give him a kiss on his forehead, grap Barryt on his shoulder and pull him on his feet. 

"It is cute, that you will give it me for free. You had worked for it and spent time. I will pay. How much do you want?"

Edited by Pajaluna

Before Barryt could be sad, Pajaluna send him a request to add him at her friendlist. 

"It would be really nice if you would help me. See i'm just lvl 1 and alone against boars, without any experience is quiet hard. Would you help me? Even if i don't marry you."

Pajaluna smiles in hope, Barryt will also smile. 

-The most people are more beautiful, if they smile-

Edited by Pajaluna

silly me, how could I ask such a dumb question? Of course she won't marry me, no one will ever marry me! I'll die alone.

*ring* the friendlist window poped up in front of him, asking him to accept Pajaluna as friend. Still beeing red, he pressed the accept button. She is even cuter with a smile on her face A light smile appearing on his face.

s-sorry if it was s-silly from me to ask that. I...I was in panic, I'm n-not really good with girls. I will help you. And about the Rapier, you can just give me some material, that should be enough. while talking the stuttering gets better and Barryts skin color gets more normal, now just being a little redish.

I'll invite you inti a party, so the monster xp and loot will be splitted. A minor problem with the group system is, that monsters have to be fitting level for the highest player. A-as I'm two levels higher than you the mobs we have to kill to obtain loot are so strong that your damage output wont do much to them. So best it would be, that you just stand near and watch, and only attack when I tell you to

"Oh okay. I don't know how the fighting system is working. Would you explain it for me?"

-that's a funny- Pajaluna starts laughing again

"If you show me how to fight, then will i show you how to interact with girls. If you want" 

Edited by Pajaluna

I'll show you, b-but I don't think you can help me. being somewhat irritated by her offering Barryt quickly grabs his hield from a desk near the back wall and signals Pajaluna to leave the shop.

When both of them have left he quickly pressed a few buttons in the menu to lock the shop and head of to the front gate.

Y-yeah, I know where they are. just follow me. Barryt leads them thru some dark alleyways till they reach the big street out of town.

Leaving the City of Beginners Barryt shows Pajaluna the nice landscape with its grassy hills and the forest farther away. Pointing at some boars Barryt sais: You see them? they are weak and with some luck you could kill one of them, but i-it's not good to go fight alone. Checking his HUD he noticed that he actually forgot to invite her into a Party, so he went thru the menu and a few moments later a popup window appeared in front of Pajaluna.

While still waiting for her to accept he kept an eye out for some stronger boars he could fight to help his new love. I have to protect her, she might be even weaker than Lambic. If she died there is no way I will live. If I lose my great love I wouldn't bear the pain, I might kill myself. Still in thoughts he spots two of the dark brown boars with their bony spikes known as direboars.  These he sais while marking them via the menu are Dire Boars, the are way stronger because they have a lot HP. Y-you know that I am level 4, so I have to fight them to get normal loot drops. Just stand back and watch. If I sh-shout "switch" y-you can jump in and attack them on your own.

latest?cb=20090523061352

Battle Stats:

Barryt: 16/16 HP | 4/4 ENG | hate [0]

Pajaluna: 4/4 HP | 1/1 ENG | hate [0]

Dire Boar 1: 8/8 HP | 2 mit | 3 Dmg

Dire Boar 1: 8/8 HP | 2 mit | 3 Dmg

Edited by TurirBarym