[PP-F1] <<Earning a Living>> (Helped by Barryt) - COMPLETED

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes. Why not" Pajaluna pulls her rapier, swings it a few time in her hand to feel the weight and stands in front of Barryt. 

"Oh-okay. I heard something about Swordarts. Whats up with these?" 

Pajaluna frown. 

"It is be possible to die in a duel?"

Edited by Pajaluna

Y-yeah, it is p-possible to die in a d-duel, b-but that will be no problem as i-it will just be you attacking.
M-my HP are high enough so that I can take a few blows from you.

While telling her this Barryt unequipps his shield and armor, till he just stands there with his sword in hand and wearing the traditional scottish medieval cloths.

I'll sh-show you how you do swordarts, or better I w-will just tell you. Barryt scrolls down his menu to start the duell:

It's quite easy. You have to stand like you would like to attack with the weapon, but instead of thrusting the Rapier at me you have t-to hold this stance for a moment. The moment your weapon starts glowing you can release the swordart and the computer will guide your body.

battle stats:

Barryt: 16/16 HP | 4/4 ENG

Pajaluna: 4/4 HP | 1/1 ENG | 2 Dmg

"Okay. Sounds easy" and she accept the duell.
She looks at Barryt. - Interessting. Those cloth remember me at my homeland - Pajaluna smiles again. Not a happy one, but a loving and honest smile.
As the countdown reach zero, "Let´s go"

Pajaluna aims at Barryts chest and...
<Linear>

ID# 53474 results:

Battle: 1

"Oh i don´t know how much damage i could do. So it is are safe for you?"

battle stats:

Edited by Pajaluna

ä hm. It's s-safe. Can y-you see that I have 16 HP? right underneath your healthbar. Your maximum damage is 4, so there is no way you can really hurt me.

Barryt tells Pajaluna and unequipped his sword. a nice thing is that you can even activate your swordarts without your weapon.
Barryt changes his stance, so it looks like he was holding a sword, charging an easy swordart <vertical>.

As his Hands start glowing light blue he releases the swordart, the computer takes control over his body and his hand swings down leaving an arch behind it and hitting the air.

battle stats:

Edited by TurirBarym

"That´s sounds good."
-Maybe i can use swordarts with other things then weapons. Let´s see .. ah ... got it.-

She open her inventory, take a bread an activates <Linear>
A glowing bread is flying to Barryt.

ID# 53497 results:

Battle: 4

The bread is landing in nowhere.

"Hey its working"

Edited by Pajaluna

Ok, l-looks as if you know how it works now. Aiming is something completey different, but you will g-get thet too.

Barryt scrolls thru the menu again, then he surrenders. I think you don't need more training against me.

Barryt once again leaves the boundaries of town and runs towards a lone direboar, changing his equipment while on the way.
First his sword reappeared in his hand, next his full roman armor and last the big shield.

Spoiler

ID# 53511 results:

Battle: 1 (krit-fail)

Craft: 9 (regen)

MOB: 3 (fail)

The moment his sword was to hit the boar Barryt trips over some longer gras, falling to the ground and rolling just to stand back up.
Don't come near, I may have its attension, but it's not sure that it will attack me and you can't kill it anyway.

The boar was about ramming his tusks into Barryts armored flank as he fell to the ground and the tusks slashed thru light air.

battle stats:

Direboar: 8/8 HP | 2 mit | 3 dmg

Edited by TurirBarym

As Barryt hears, that Pajaluna trusts in him he blushes and charges his <snake bite> to weaken the Boar.

Spoiler

ID# 53515 results:

Battle: 1 (krit fail)

MOB: 10 (krit: 3+2 = 5-9 = 1 dmg; thorns not activated)

He once more was unlucky, as he stepped into a little hole, hurt his foot a little, but since there was no pain in sao it wasn't bad.
But exactly this little movement brought him right into the boars way. His Tusks scratched over barryts armor, but miracolousy he did not get hurt by the spikes. F**k, I missed again. I have to help her if she should ever be my girlfriend.

Oh no, this might take a while.

battle stats:

Barryt: 15/16 HP | 3/4 ENG

Direboar: 8/8 HP | 2 mit | 3 dmg

Edited by TurirBarym

D-Don't worry, they are not s-so dangerous if you have enough defence. Barryt was sure that he would hit it soon. So he turned around, charged another <snake bite>. As his sword starts glowing light green he lets the programming take over and his sword arches forward, leaving two green lines and two deep wounds in the Boar. Its HP dropped down to yellow and its Eyes started glowing dark red, concentrating on Barryt.
The Boars own attempt to damage the player was fruitless, as Barryt just sidestepped the Boars attack.

The roman shield beginns glowing and Barryts HP regen up to full life. Y-you see that. It now focuses me, but you still can't kill it. I think it's still to dangerous for you to attack.

Spoiler

ID# 53560 results:

Battle: 8 (hit: 3 *2 = 6 - 2 = 4 dmg)

Craft: 7 (regen activated -> +9 HP)

MOB: 4 (miss)

battle stats:

Barryt: 16/16 HP | 2/4 ENG

Direboar: 4/8 HP | 2 mit | 3 dmg

Edited by TurirBarym

"Okay. Than i will stand here, look at your fight and do something unobtrusively"

Pajaluna doesn't know what she could answer. She thinks, it could be the best for all, if she sit down and just watching, but as she goes down on her knees, the wet gras under her feet slides away an her face is landing in the gras. 

"Outch" is the only thing she could say, reflexively, 'couz there is no pain. 

Edited by Pajaluna

I hope I will kill it this time. I don't want to worry her.

Barryt once again charged his <snake bite> to kill this annoying boar. But his approach didn't succeed, as the Boar sidestepped his two hit. He himself sidestepped the Boars plain attempt to hurt him. This was going to be one of this really annoying fights Barryt thought. My energy already is so low I can't use my snake bite anymore. I hope i can kill it with my armor or get a kritical hit against it.

Spoiler

ID# 53580 results:

Battle: 4 (miss)

Craft: 7 (regen activated -> already at full live)

MOB: 2 (miss)

battle stats:

Barryt: 16/16 HP | 1/4 ENG | hate [1]

Edited by TurirBarym

As Pajaluna just stands aside the fight continues.

Spoiler

ID# 53581 results:

Battle: 2 (miss)

MOB: 2 (miss)

Both opponents circled each other waiting for a chance to hit each other, but while both of them tried an atteack non of them was able to even tuch the ohter one. Hey, I think this could t-take a while. I-i hope it's not to boring for you. Barryt shouted over to Pajaluna, while still circling the damn Boar.

Was there a way he could easily lure it into atacking his armor? He was goint thru his options, but it looked as if there wasn't anything he could do to increase the fights speed. Maybe I should just block with my shield and not attack next time to recover some energy.

battle stats:

Barryt: 16/16 HP | 1/4 ENG | hate [1]

Edited by TurirBarym

As planned in while circling the Boar Barryt just stopped walking around, fastening his grip at the shield and preparing himself for the impact.
The Boar saw its chance to hit and straightly charges at Barryt who blocks the blow with his shield. The Impact was hard enough to still damage him a litte, but the spikes on his shield impaled the boar. Its HP dropped to zero and it exploded into a bunch of pixels.

As Barryt had stated Pajaluna as loot master the popup for the dropped material appeared right in front of her.

H-have you seen, it wasn't dangerous for me. How much more d-do we have to kill?

Spoiler

ID# 53582 results:

Battle: 8 (ignore - no attack this turn)

Craft: 4 (no regen)

Loot: 1 (nothing more than mat)

MOB: 8 (hit: 3-9 = 1 dmg; activated thorns -> 14-2 = 12 dmg)

battle stats:

Barryt: 15/16 HP | 2/4 ENG | hate [1]

Direboar: 0/8 HP | 2 mit | 3 dmg

Edited by TurirBarym

"I could try to find cotton at the ground. I don't want to fight against two other direboar"

She take the loot from Barryts prey. After that she walks arround to find some cotton. 

-Maybe here-

Spoiler

ID# 53657 results:

Loot: 4

"And nothing" she sings, walks around and find exactly this. 

Edited by Pajaluna

After she walks arround, Pajalunas scatty makes her falling. And she lands in front of …

Spoiler

ID# 53660 results:

Loot: 4

Nothing, again. She noticed something is different. 

"Oh i had forgotten to tell Barryt." With these words she runs back to her friend. 

Edited by Pajaluna

"Sorry Barryt. I tryed to find materials, but i found nothing." She took his hand and run of into the direction where she came from. 

"Here is something. I feel it"

Spoiler

ID# 53663 results:

Loot: 9

"Oh no. Damn. I found nothing. Barryt would you help me to find materiels."

Edited by Pajaluna

Barryt had a few problems understanding what was going on. First Pajaluna came close and huged him, but so quick he wasn't able to react she already had run off to find some material at her own. I'm blushing again, she is so beautiful ... but she also is a little crazy.
Barryt sat down to recover some energy and have a break, as this silly fight had lasted longer than eh had thought it to. He took a piece of bread out of his inventory and started eating it, looking what she was doing. She really looks good, and she is friendly, I hope she will never get hurt he thought just the moment she fell to the ground.

HP -> 16/16
Eng -> 3/4