[PP-F1] <<Earning a Living>> (Helped by Barryt) - COMPLETED

He just finished his bread and drunk a little water when she returned, telling him she was trying to find mats but not being succesful.
Before he knew what was happening Paja grabbed his hand, dragging him onto his feet and ran of, pulling him with her.
*His cheeks got burning hot and cold sweat was running down his back* She is the one. She has to be it. 

H-how sh-should I h-help you? I c-c-can fight an-n-n-nother boar. B-but I'm not g-good in finding things.
While he stuttered this he took a look at the surrounding area, but there was nothing interesting to see.

Spoiler

ID# 53693 results:

Loot: 14

ENG -> 4/4

Edited by TurirBarym
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well, than could you fight again another direboar and i am searching for stuff. Right?"

-It´s that normal for guys to do what girls say?- Pajaluna has no idea, but she feels quiet hungry. A bread and water had taken out and she bites into her meal.
"Barryt, which rank do you have in your profession? You know i want to beacome a tailor, so if you ever will need new cloth, plaese came to me. It´s very lovely, that your are helping me. At my level i couldn´t do anything, except searching."

Ahe looks at Barryt, smiles at him and blinkes a few times.

Edited by Pajaluna

I... I'm a professional Blacksmith, thats Rank 3. S-so you s-say it's ok if I fight another one. Then I will d-do this.
Barryt marches of into the grassy hils, looking for another two direboars he could slay. I hope this one won't take as long as the last one  he thought while spotting a pair of Boars a little to his right.

As he ran at them the two raised their eyes to see him coming, but that did not change anything.
He charged his strongest swordart <rage spike> and released it as he was near enough. He leaped at the first boar, slicing thru it and with an upward strike he also hits the second one. This strike wasn't enough to kill them, but the armors spikes did what was left, killing the boars as they attacked Barryt. Looks like these dropped some col and more materials than the other ones.

@Pajaluna Drop of 40 col and 3 mats

Barryt: 40 col

Spoiler

ID# 53704 results: (Boar 1 and Barryt)

Battle: 6 (hit: 3*2 = 6-2mit = 4dmg aoe)

Loot: 11 (+ 5*8 = 40 col)

MOB: 6 (hit: 3-18 = 1dmg; thorns activated -> 14-2 = 12 dmg)

ID# 53707 results: (Boar 2)

Craft: 7 (regen activated)

Loot: 18 (+ 5*8 = 40 col + 1 mat)

MOB: 6 (hit: 3-18 = 1dmg; thorns activated -> 14-2 = 12 dmg)

Battle stats:

Barryt: 16/16 HP | 1/4 ENG | 18 mit | 14 thorns | 9 regen | 3 dmg | hate [0] (-2 +9 HP)

Direboar 1: 0/8 HP | 2 mit | 3 dmg (-4dmg aoe - 12 dmg thorns)

Direboar 2: 0/8 HP | 2 mit | 3 dmg (-4dmg aoe - 12 dmg thorns)

Edited by TurirBarym

"..." She swallows her piece of bread. "That was fast. Now we could go back to the tailor. She is waiting for us."

Pajaluna stands up, take the stuff and looks though the city.
-Maybe i´ll find somthing at the way-
And she keeps her eyes open to find...

Spoiler

ID# 53710 results:

Loot: 2

... nothing.

-That´s not my day of finding-
"Thank you Barryt. You had helped my a lot"

Edited by Pajaluna

N-nothing to th-thank me for. It was a p-pleasure h-helping you. And I hope it was not the last time I saw her.
As they had found what they were looking for Barryt walked back to the tailor together with Paja.

w-what will you do now? He asked as they reached the tailors shop and Barryt stopped outside of it.

ENG -> 2/4

"First, learn more about tailors. After that maybe get my own shop. I have to get a higher level for fighting. I think that is faster than looking at ground. And what about you?"
She turns her head to the shop -I am so happy. I got my materials to become a tailor. Thats awesome-

Pajaluna gives Barryt a kiss on his cheeks and went into the shop. Without waiting for an answer.
"Thank you" she says to her new best friend, befor she closed the door behind her.

Edited by Pajaluna

Barryt starts thinking what exactly he was going to do now, but this girl didn't let him have time to think about it. She turned around, kissing him on his cheek and turned away, leving him stand on the street alone. He wasn't able to move as his brain once again was not sure what to think of her besides that she had to be the right one.

Slowly he regained controll over his body and thoughts and while leaving the place towards his own shop he began whisteling a small tune to himself.

- Barryt leaves thread -

"You come back. Do you have your materials?" the Tailor looks at Pajaluna as she enters in.
"Yes of course. Now you will shop me you Profession. Right?"
"Follow me" the tailor replies and goes to the neighbouring room, followed by Pajaluna.
At a table, the tailor says "Would you give the materials?" and Pajaluna does it.
The tailor takes out a needle, hands it Pajaluna and togethere they creates a new item.

"Wonderfull. You have talent"

"I did it" Pajaluna jumps in the air and rejoices.

Name: Lucky Scarf

Your Profession: Beginner Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 1

ID: # 53716

Roll: Craft: 11 

Item Type: Scarf
Tier: 1

Quality: Rare A

Enhancements: 2x Loot Die ( +2 to the loot die)

Description: A simple green scarf, covered by white tiny cloverleaf in regular distances. Good Luck

Edited by Pajaluna