[F2-PP] Saviour <<Let There Be Light>> (Ssendom)

Ratatosk did his usual routine, look at the bulletin board and see if there's any quests worth taking. Conveniently, the board was placed around the exit of the safezone so that he could talk to orange players. "There's nothing good on here, piece of crap!" The young teenager kicked the wall and walked out of the safezone into the forests. "I need to step my game up damnit! This game isn't going to clear itself." Ratatosk picked an apple from a nearby tree and tossed it up in the air, slicing it in half with his sword as soon as it fell down. "There's no girls in here, of course what am I worrying about?" Slowly, the apples were cut into four pieces, each resembling a deer. "There we go, a nice snack."

Dom was laying against a tree near the Town of Beginnings, many front line players had warned him to keep is distance far away from the first floor due to the Orange Crystal and how much of a deterrence it would be for the players to get their feet wet into this world. The comments just made Dom frequent the floor even more since the players were always dead scared of his Orange Crystal. That and there were only a very, very small handful of Front Liners that could actually fight him toe to toe, and none of them were the ones that informed him to keep his distance. But they were rather serious about making sure his blade didn't manage to find it's way through a level one player, or else they would turn on the man. He honestly didn't care since the players actually happened to ignore him due to sleeping.

Ratatosk chomped away at two of the apple slices, keeping the other two in his arms. It took him a while, but eventually his oblivious eyes noticed an orange cursor sticking out. "Hmm? A monster?" He peered through the corner of the tree and realized it was a player, a player killer. "Wonder what he did, not my business anyways." The young teenager whistled as he strolled away from him, "I should search for some materials while I'm at it, probably could afford a nice sword by the end of the day." Ratatosk took a quick look around the forest and saw a sparkling rock. "Well, aren't you a material?"

ID#52575

Loot 16

+1 Material

Edited by Ratatosk

Dom opened his sleepy eye, through the maw of the Hydra Skull he noticed a boy approach the Player Killer assuming that he was actually an enemy monster. But he seemed completely aloof to the fact that a lot of people consider Player Killer's as monster regardless. The boy was slightly intrigued to the past that surrounded the Berserker, but wasn't interested enough to try and poke the sleeping Dreadnought for answers. He simply went right back to hunting for materials as though nothing were any different, when he heard that the boy found a material Dom became a little interested in how careless the boy was out in the open when he could easily be slaughtered and no one would be the wiser... excluding those staring at him from the entrance of the Town of Beginnings. Dom rolled over and got up to his feet, moving around the tree to look at the boy, "Well aren't we a little happy go lucky today?" He asked with a chuckle, leaning up against the tree in his full plate.