[F1-PP] Gathering Materials (Kranzer)

Ratatosk sensed something was coming, he drew out his sword and checked around him. He spoke calmly, "Better keep my voice down, don't want to bring any [Censored] monsters here." The blonde scratched his head and looked at Kranzer, "Oh yeah, I need to look for those too." He got down on his knees and searched quickly and carefully, as soon as that sun sets they'd both be in a lot of danger. "Hey, you got any weapons? Just in case things go south, we can defend ourselves or run away." Ratatosk found nothing, but that wasn't something he should worry about now.

ID# 52625

Loot 3

Total: 3

Edited by Ratatosk

He took one last quick look around before looked over at the guy and offered a quick nod. "Aye I am armed though I prefer to run rather than fight unless I just don't have a choice." For now though he simply listened for any signs of pursuit as he sifted through the tall grass for one final attempt at finding something before he just made a mad dash for the front gate that would see him safely delivered to the Town of Beginnings. When his hand broke free of the grass he offered a quick smile towards his fellow traveler and sent it to his inventory. "Ok lets get back to the town and I will pass over one of my mine to make us even. Sound fair?" With that said he'd not be taking a straight path towards the gates.

ID: 52629; LD: 18 [1 Material Found; Total Found: 5]

Edited by Kranzer

Ratatosk grinned as soon as they reached the gates. "Alright, I have about three materials, so three plus five equals eight. That would mean four materials for the both of us, sound good?" He extended his fist for a fist bump, a concept that would probably be foreign to Kranzer. "It's called a fist bump you see, it's what two people do when they do something awesome." The blonde had a decent time today, it wasn't boring but it meant the start of his soon to be front-liner status.

Edited by Ratatosk

Once they reached the gates Kranzer allowed himself a moment to breath. He nodded in response to the statement that he'd need to surrender one of his to make things even so he sent the trade request which would transfer one of the materials he'd gained over into the other's possession. The young man nearly went on guard when the younger guy held up his fist but upon hearing his explanation Kranzer held up a fist with no small degree of uncertainty. "Like this," he asked with a confused look on his face. "I usually don't return to town quite so late. Once the sun goes down fighting effectively can become a hassle, and all it takes is that one misstep and its all over. Regardless this day was rather fruitful." He didn't get the five material he aimed to acquire each day he passed through the gates but it wasn't that big of a loss in the grand scheme of things.