[PP-F3] The Apprentice Becomes a Master <<GrandMastering Dagger>> (Lowenthal)

Hikoru sighed as he finally had enough SP to complete and Grandmaster his weapon, and he knew that he needed his Senpai to help him with this. This player had given him Shadowed Path for awhile, but he gave it back, as he didn't feel he had earned it. But now he knew after this he would almost be ready to finally challenge him for it. But for now, he would stick with being the Apprentice rather than the Master. He sent the player a message and sighed as he told him to meet him at his shop. Where both him and Sutetchi sat waiting behind the counter, sitting on a stool and holding his Dagger. He had been on a lot of adventures with his Daggers, all 3 of them. 

"I can't believe i've come this far..." He said aloud and sighed as he stared at the three Daggers. two in a case underneath his counter, and his most recent Dagger in his hands. He sighed and re-sheathed it and waited for the player to appear in his shop

Lowenthal was enjoying his new house. It had been a long time coming, but he was finally able to move out his hobbled down, and handmade shack of a shop. He still enjoied his shop, but only at times. Lowenthal threw his legs out of the side of his bed, rubbing the sleep away from his eyes. A menu icon popped up, that gave a list of rankable skills. Further reading had shown that if he picked one, he would have a temporary rank in that skill for the time being. Lowenthal shrugged his shoulders, and clicked on a skill that he thought would come in the most handy. That skill being Charge. (Charge increased from Rank 3 to Rank 4 for the duration of this thread)

Stepping out of his bed, and equipping his armor, he heard another plip. This time it was a message from Hikoru. Hikoru had grown a lot since Lowenthal had seen him last. He too was another dagger user, and the message said that he was ready to get his skill grandmastered. Lowenthal chuckled. "About damn time." He said to himself. Lowenthal equipped his Knights of the Blood Oath gear, and his weapon of choice.

Lowenthal teleported himself to the third floor, and walked over to Hikoru's shop Reading the sign, Lowenthal gave another chuckle aloud. Trinkets and Drink-It's. Classic. Lowenthal opened the door, and stepped in. "Hey Hikoru!" Lowenthal called out. "Made it on time I hope?" Lowenthal said walking into the store, the door closing behind him. Lowenthal pointed to the new pet that Hikoru had. "He's new. When'd you get him?" Lowenthal asked, smiling. "Anyway, you ready for the training of your life?" Lowenthal asked Hikoru. 

As he continued to stare at his Dagger, he heard a commotion at the front and saw the Master of Shadows Lowenthal. He wasn't much for titles, but this one stuck. He was the proud owner of one of the unique ability Shadowed Path, a unique that he had once owned himself. He gave it back awhile ago, not feeling that he had earned it from him, but now was his chance to prove himself to both him and Lowenthal. He stood and gave the player a laugh.

"Nice to see you again as well Lowenthal, it's been awhile." He said as waited and greeted the man, holding out his hand. He asked about his Famaliar, and he smiled as he did a whistle, and the Familiar's head popped up, then came over their direction. He held his hand on the counter, and the creature scurried up until it was on his shoulders. He gave a smile and showed him his familiar, scratching the small ferret's chin. "Meet Sutetchi, my familiar." He said with a smile. He breathed and equipped his new weapon and armor, and although being a little less on the accuracy until he got his new pendant, he was happy with the armor all the same. He sighed and faced lemon with a small smile "Ready whenever you are my friend, let's take a trip down memory lane."

Lowenthal reached out and pet the small ferret. "Well, he's absolutely adorable." Lowenthal said. Lowenthal took a step back, and allowed Hikoru to change. "Well then. Let's get going. You take point." Lowenthal said, following Hikoru. Lowenthal looked at the man he knew. "You look different, did you get a haircut or something?" Lowenthal asked. It had been a good while since he had seen Hikoru. "And when did you start wearing glasses?" Lowenthal asked. He didn't know that Hikoru needed glasses, but at least they looked good on him. And he looked taller too. It was like the guy hit puberty like a champ. Lowenthal was kind of jealous.

Hikoru blushed slightly as he got compliment after compliment from Lowenthal. He didn't really notice anything, but he knew that most of the changes came from Ariel who had cleaned him up and made him wear the glasses that he needed. He sighed and exited the counter from the side in which he usually got out of, and whistled and held his arm out as his small ferret familiar came over and climbed up onto his arm and sat on his shoulders. He faced Hikoru with a small smile

"Yeah, well... I suppose Ariel helped me look this well... It's kindve her duty I guess you could call it, since we are getting married..." He said with a small blush. He wasn't sure if the orange-haired player knew about the upcoming wedding or not, but he wanted to make sure that he would let him know otherwise, so he could talk to him about invites and the possibility of him hooking them up with some clothes for the wedding, as Ariel wanted the occasion to feel special

Lowenthal gave Hikoru a gentle punch on his shoulder. "I heard about that. You devil." Lowenthal said laughing. "Just don't let Ariel take over your life choices okay. She has a bit of a thing for always wanting to be in control. Other than that, she's pretty sweel." Lowenthal said, approving hikoru's choice to marry Ariel. "And if you need someone to party with, find someone else. I mean, I'll show up and all. But the parties I host, don't do so well." Lowenthal said, remembering the flops that was his birthday party and his halloween party.

"Anyway, what's on the schedule for today?" Lowenthal asked.

Hikoru laughed for a moment. His friend had a point, he shouldn't let her control him. But he enjoyed it sometimes, being able to trust in someone to make him look good. He really didn't have an excuse to make, other than he tended to lazy. He sighed and opened the door for the other player with a small smile. He knew exactly what he had planned.

"I fought a boss awhile ago, but I never defeated him... I want to fight him, and finish him off, after a few mob kills first for possible Materials." He said with a small smile. He went on an adventure for the Hoya in which Ariel now wore, but before he left a mini-boss was spawned, and he wasn't strong enough to defeat it at the time. He ran off and didn't look back, but he swore he would fight it again. He felt he was ready now, and he breathed as he prepared to meet the Undead King once more

Lowenthal grinned, as he planted his fist into his open palm. "Alright! NOw that sounds like fun." He said, eager to see this boss that Hikoru had mentioned. "And the materials sound like a good plan as well. I could use a few. Seeing as I'm bone dry on the bastards." Lowenthal said, somewhat embarrassed that he let his mat coffers run low. He needed to craft a new set of armor to better suit him. Lowenthal smirked. To better suit him. Lowenthal thought himself as a bit of an idiot, for laughing at that unintentional joke in his mind. But dammit, it was funny. "So, any details I need to know about this boss?" Lowenthal asked, not wanting to wander into a boss fight with no information.

Hikoru laughed for a moment. His ally seemed excited about the boss, and he asked about the stats. He opened his HUD and sent him the information he had gathered on it since the last time he was there. He breathed and waited for the player to gather his information, and he thought back to the time where he fought his first mini-boss with Xanatos, Azide, and an ally that had dissapeared while in the fight. They we're able to escape, but he hadn't seen any of the players, not until the recent boss fight where.... He didn't want to think about it. He breathed and looked at his ally

"Ready whenever you are, I can lead you to him." He said and exited the shop, waiting outside for the player to prepare himself

Spoiler

Undead King: 150/150 HP
30 DMG
15 MIT
2 ACC
2 EVA

(OOC: It's a bit weak I know, but I did the Quest when I was level like, 15 XD)

(OoC: Lowe will just give you support then. No need for me to ohk it xD )

Lowenthal nodded. "Please do. lead on." Lowenthal said, pulling up the information. It's stats were, surprisingly weak. Probably a boss mob that Hikoru had almost completely forgotten about until recently. Lowenthal shrugged his shoulders. "Well, here's hoping he drops something worthwhile." He said, hoping that Hikoru would get something decent from it. Looking at it's stats, Lowenthal could easily kill it in a single blow, if not half of one. He would let Hikoru keep his pride, and let him kill it by himself. He would only be there, in case of an emergency, 

Hikoru nodded and lead the player into the Misty Forest. He remembered for the most part where the boss was, it would just take a moment. He breathed and cleared off his glasses, then continued forward for what he thought to be was the right direction. He looked back at the player, making sure he was still here, then turned back and continued forward. He wouldn't sit here in silence, so he talked to the player without turning his head

"So how have you been? Haven't really talked to you for quite some time now, and it'd be nice to catch up..." He said with a small sigh. He felt back for not being in contact, but he couldn't help it really. Being busy with the wedding and trying to get stronger, he really didn't have time to socialize and be able to enjoy himself for long.

"How have I been?" Lowenthal asked, repeating the question. He thought for a moment. "Well, kind of indifferent really. I mean, I have shadowed path, but not the experience to make it worthwhile. I bought a house, but have no one to really share it with. I own the shop of my dreams, which has little to no business. It's a lot of a good thing with it's baggage. But, other than that. Couldn't be happier." Lowenthal said, quite content with his very mediocre life. "So, before getting engaged what'd you do?" Lowenthal asked. He could guess that Hikoru was busy with wedding planning and general questing to get money for it since the proposal. "Oh yeah. I did girlfriend." Lowenthal said, scratching his chin.

Hikoru laughed for a moment. His friend seemed to have a lot of things well, and he was happy for him. Although, he still wanted Shadowed Path back, for it was his goal to be the best one to use it. He sighed and kept walking, remembering the times he had used Shadowed Path to escape, which was quite a few times. He sighed and soon came back to the world and gave Lowe a big smile

"That sounds awesome man! I'm happy for you!" He said happily. Then he said something about a girlfriend, and he held his hand up for the player to high five "Nicely done nicely done! Who is the lucky lady?" He asked with a small smile on his face.

Lowenthal smiled back, and gave Hikoru the high five he was requesting. "Her name's Shizuka. And like me, she's part of the Knights of Blood Oath." Lowenthal said, showing off his team colours. "I'm telling you, she's perfect. Hopefully this one doesn't up and disappear like the other ones." Lowenthal said laughing. "Man, I can't believe that I thought I had some sort of secret yandere crush, who was going around making the people I had a crush on disappear forever." Lowenthal said, laughing at the absurdity of it. "But in all seriousness, she's great. Maybe we could get a double date going? Catch a ride or just mill it out over a dinner. Ya' know?" Lowenthal suggested.

Hikoru nodded and Listened, and he heard him talk about Knights of the Blood Oath. He remembered that there was some sort of planning for a meeting between Guilds, if he remembered the PM from Ariel correctly. He wouldn't tell him anything about it, but he knew he had a good chance to meet up. He nodded as he asked about a possible date, and wrote a mental sticky note to talk about it with Ariel sometime. He breathed, and started to recognize the area around him. He breathed and nodded at Lowenthal

"We're almost there. So just be prepared to help if needed." He said with a small sigh. He was stronger now, and he knew he could take the creature easily, if things went according to plan.

Lowenthal nodded. "Got'cha. I'll provide, moral support. And if it get's hairy, ill hop in and save ya." Lowenthal said, with a chuckle. Lowenthal recognized the area they were in. Wasn't this the Hoya quest area? Lowenthal had come here a long time ago, with  man he had hope to forget. But it seemed that he would pester his mind once more. "Sheesh, this place is gloomy. Makes sense for an embodiment of evil to reside here though." Lowenthal said, rubbing the back of his neck.

Hikoru nodded as Lowe agreed with him, then he walked into the area. Immediently he heard a loud moan coming from the tomb, and turned to see a Skeletal king with a large, two-handed sword. He smiled and charged, attacking the large creature immediantly, wanting to finish what he had started long ago. The creature was prepared though, and swiped at him as he leapt. It got him, but his MItgation soaked most of it up. He smiled and looked at the Undead King with a large grin

"Hey buddy, did ya miss me?"

ID: 54317

BD: 7+2= 9

Hikoru used Cross Edge: 2x4=8x11= 88-15= 73 Damage to Undead King

MD: 9 (+1 Damage)

Hikoru: 93/100 17/25 (31-25= 7 Damage to Hik)

Undead King: 77/150 HP (-73)
30 DMG
15 MIT
2 ACC
2 EVA

Edited by Hikoru

Lowenthal crossed his arms and leaned against a nearby tree. Nothing that Hokru's healh bar dropped slight.y "Apparently he didn't miss you. Just lemme know when you want me to tag in." Lowenthal joked, keeping an eye on how Hikoru was fighting. He was using Cross-edge, Lowes second favorite move. It was the strongest move, after Eternal Cyclone. Lowenthal smiled, and cheered Hikoru on. "Come on, kill this thing already." Lowenthal said, cupping his hands to make his voice echo.

Hikoru turned to his ally and gave him a thumbs up, he wasn't going to let this boss live for long. He remembered when he first fought this thing, and he was only a Rank 3, barely able to do any damage to this boss. But now, he was stronger, faster, and more able to defeat this creature. He charged again and went for another attack on the creature, not quite ready to give up so easily. He charged up, and struck the creature with all his strength. He landed on the other side, and the creature pixelated into nothing. He breathed and stood, sheathing his Dagger. He gave a small smile and held a thumbs up to him

"Easy... And, I can finally put this Quest to rest..." He said with a small sigh

ID: 54329

BD: 10

Hikoru uses Cross Edge: 2x4=8x13= 104-15= 89 Damage to creature

Hikoru: 93/100 10/25

Undead King: -12/150 HP
30 DMG
15 MIT
2 ACC
2 EVA

Edited by Hikoru

Lowenthal clapped as Hikoru brought the beast down."Not bad. You're pretty good." Lowenthal said, unequipping his armor, and re-equiping his starter gear. "Now then. I feel like it's time." Lowenthal opened his menu and sent Hikoru a duel request. "Hit me with your new sword art. Hit me, and you can have it back." Lowenthal said, showing that the unique skill 'Shadowed Path' was up as ante. He wasn't going to tell Hikoru that he was retiring just yet. "That is, if you can manage to hit me regardless. Now, don't hold back!" Lowenthal said, dropping into a combat state.