[PP-F3] The Apprentice Becomes a Master <<GrandMastering Dagger>> (Lowenthal)

Hikoru gasped. He... He had a chance to get Shadowed Path back. He opened his menu and saw his now new sword arts, and saw one that took 10 Energy, exactly what he had. He breathed and read what it said, and nodded to himself. He unsheathed his Dagger, and charged at Lemon, using his <<Concentration>> Ability and striking him with a menacing blow. He watched his Health drop rapidly, and was afraid that he was about to die. But it stopped barely above the red. He breathed and sheathed his Dagger, unable to do anymore damage, and sat on the ground. That was the second time he had come close to killing a player. He breathed and sat down, trying to calm his racing heart

ID: 54335

BD: 3+3=6 (Hit)

Hikoru used Rapid Bite: 2x5=10x12 (Added the +1 Damage from the Rank 5)=120 Damage to Lowenthal

Hikoru: 93/100 0/25

Lowenthal: 36/156

Edited by Hikoru

Lowenthal expected it, and he smiled as he willingly took the hit from Hikoru. No evasion, no mitigation, just nothing. Hikosu's dagger hit Lowenthal, square center of his chest. And instead of pain racking through his chest, instead he felt something different. Pride. His health bar dropped, and Lowenthal was thrown backwards. He landed on his back, and he stared into the sky above. His HP in the red. Lowenthal took a deep breath, and exhaled. Then, he began laughing. He grunted, as he sat up. Then he continiued laughing. "I lost." He said, calmly. "Here you go, Master of Shadows." Lowenthal said, watching as 'Shadowed Path' disappeared from his inventory to Hikoru's. "Treat the title well, and keep the front lines safe for me." Lowenthal said, hinting at his retirement. Lowenthal stood up, and re-equipped his armor. "I'm gonna go on a holiday. In the meantime, you take my place at the front lines." Lowenthal said, pointing to Hik. Lowenthal pulled a teleport crystal from his inventory, and popped it. "Catch you later, Hikoru." Lowenthal said, his body enveloped by a blue light.

Hikoru stood there, dumbfounded. He had done it, he had gotten Shadowed Path back, and he had earned it. He breathed and woke up from his daydream when it appeared in his inventory. He stared at the words for a Moment, then he laughed. And laughed, and laughed. He looked at Lowe, who was soon teleporting away. He fell to his knees, and bowed to Lowenthal

"Thank you Sensei! I will never forget this!" He said to Lowe. He had never given anyone that title until now, and he knew that it would stick for all his time in his game. He looked as he pixelated into nothing, probably already onto his home floor and in his home. He sighed and looked around him, and stared at the sky. He had become the Master of Shadows once more, and this time, he planned to keep it

THREAD COMPLETE

1 SP To Lowenthal and Hikoru

200 Col to Lowenthal and Hikoru

Edited by Hikoru