[F1-PP] Aincrad? ptII (Yuzamei, Grave, Hydra, Seul, Xion, Ratatosk)

OOC: Okay, so what this thread is simply a continuation of [F1-OP] Aincrad?, as the previous thread was cut right while everything was up in the air and there were many a misunderstanding to resolve.

Allania just sat there, watching as it all unfolded. She still had no idea who the first mask donned player is, first he was chasing after the girl, then it seemed he was after me. Instead of saying any more, Allania thought it best to keep quiet, at least until that maniac returned from whatever he was doing to explain his wanton behaviour. Leaning sideways, Allania watched as the masked man chased after Hydra, who just fell flat on his face, not being able to stifle her laughter, Allania quickly covered her mouth with her hands, laughing into them. Everyone just seemed to be falling over now.

Ratatosk didn't dare leave his safe spot, the blonde feared one thing and one thing only; girls. He peeked out of the corner and saw Allania close to him, "Aghhh! Girl!" The blonde staggered and plummeted to the ground, oddly there was a plate of bunny shapped Apple slices right next to him when he fell. "Oh no... Not the apples!" He blushed red and went back into the darkness, out of sight from the rest of the people except for Allania. "H-Hey... Don't tell anyone I do this sort of stuff..." Ratatosk pointed to the apples and continued to blush.

I grunted as the girl bumped into me after losing her spectacles, and a wry expression crossed my lips. Wow... she is a bit of a klutz... I sighed inwardly, recognizing part of what she was saying; she called me 'Mister Rock', before saying goodnight, and I knew that could only mean one thing. "Crap...!" I whispered as I gently grasped the girl's shoulder before she could topple. "Great... babysitting. My favorite." I groaned, reaching for and grasping the girl's glasses, slipping them onto her face over her eyes. So she did not wake to a facefull of sun, I turned her towards me and buried her face into my shoulder. I did not care how awkward it looked, as long as she came to no harm or harassment from player or environment.

The girl who was alone for so long had someone to care for her while she slept. The two were on a stone read that lead to the fountain at the Town of Beginning's main plaza. Two statues of different swordsmen stood on the ends of the road. Dust was swept up by the wind and created small little clouds, the girl moved a bit in his shoulder before realizing what was happening. "R-Rock Sensei?" She muttered. Yuzamei opened her eyes and felt his arms wrapped around her, the people walking by might misinterpret what was happening. The ambient noises went to rest as Yuzamei pushed herself off of Grave and adjusted her glasses without saying a word. "Arigato." The girl with the crimson glasses took off once more into the distance. The sun turned an orange color as it slowly set, its radiance shining brightly on Aincrad.

Invisible color!

I gasped in surprise as the bespectacled young girl shifted in my arms, waking up. "Oh, good." I sighed in relief as I loosened my protective grip on her. I smiled softly as she released herself from my grasp and adjusted her glasses, before thanking me in Japanese. As she ran off, I stood up and called after her, "Dou itashi mashite! (You're welcome!)" With a goofy grin on my face. I had to say, I looked forward to meeting her again.