[PP-F1] Time to meet someone new (Kranzer)

Hearing the player offer his companionship, Allania looked up towards him again, the sad smile lingering for a moment longer. "Thank you, I shall call you up on that without doubt" she said, opening her menu to her friendlist and adding Kranzer. "And you too, if you were to need my help just send me a message and I'll come rushing towards you. I shall be you knight in Boarhide armour" I say, head held high, looking dramatically off into the middle distance, a smile once again spreading across her face. "Don't worry my child, I shall protect you", giggling quietly as she said that last part.

He seemed kind, something that seemed weird in this world. Alien even. Yet it seemed to flow quite naturally from his tongue. He was either a master con artist or a wonderful person. And as per her nature, Allania believed the best of him. "Ready" she said, her beaming smile once again plaguing her face, "let's go". 

She may not have much to offer to this world, but this was a start. She could offer her assistance and companionship to this player that seemed much like her.

He focused on her eyes for a moment and her lips. There were traces of that sad smile lingering in her expression but she seemed to perk back up after a while. It was at this time it was revealed that Kranzer had no true grasp on humor. Allania had offered to be his knight in Boarhide armor and referred to him as a child. While she might have meant that teasingly he blinked for a moment but opted just to smile. “I’ll definitely do that.” He wouldn’t turn down an offer for someone to have his back after all. She giggled again and he could only smile in response. It was different. Just seeing someone at least appear to be happy in this place had a way of changing the entire atmosphere around him. He didn’t know if she was genuinely that way or if it was just a mask she wore to conceal how she truly felt. Either way it wasn’t something he was going to question. When she announced that she was ready he offered her a quick nod and stepped towards the gate.

Edited by Kranzer