[PP-F1] My name is Bender, insert clever title. <<Earning a Living>> [Ratatosk]

Giving a cursory glance through the grass but not paying much more attention any longer, Nikodemus heard Ratatosk offer to give him some materials. Nodding slowly, Nikodemus listened to Ratatosk compliment his attitude and way of handling things. A smile twisted across his lips slowly and he giggled slightly. "Well, I thank you. Any materials you wish to give will be put to good use. And the first good item I craft will be yours for free. As for me being, well me. I am quite insane. It is hard to be super serious when, even at times like now when I am at my most lucid, my psyche is broken into more fragments that anyone can count. It helps in most cases. I have came to be known as Niko the Mad. I have helped break some tension for some, and cause some for others. It is a byproduct of my broken mind. But, I will do my best to help everyone get out of this damned game. I have a home I wish to return to and a wife I wish to see again. But I agree in the similar distaste for people who seem to always be too serious."

Smiling, Nikodemus held out his hand to Ratatosk. "Glad to have spent some time with you. It is good to know there are more people here that are willing to take some time away from the death game and try to find some peace. You never know which battle will be your last one here. This has caused alot of unresolved issues with many here. Well, Let's head back to town. No idea when that cantankerous old smith will decide to close up shop. Best to be safe rather than sorry."

With that, Nikodemus began to head towards the safezone whistling that same disjointed tune.

OOC: Not sure how to Close a thread. :\

Ratatosk gave Niko a smile, "I guess in a world like this, there's only a few people like us, we should look out for one another y'know?" He looked at his sword and realized how much it could kill, and how much death would come out of it. "Everyone in this game is capable of murder, you don't know who'll do it, but there are people who've committed those crimes before. Stay safe Niko." The blonde walked back to town with a sunset behind his back. "Oh, and don't you die on me just yet, we still have some things to do."

OOC: To complete a thread you have a summary like this

Complete:

+1 SP to all participants

+400 Col <---- This is divided by the number of people in the thread and page. One page equals 400 col, and since there are two players, it would be 200 col per player.

"I'll make sure to keep myself alive, as long as you do the same. And I am a loyal man and will help those who call me ally or friend. My blade will never turn against you. It will always be there in your aid." Smiling Nikodemus continued on to the safezone and into town. Walking slowly towards the far end once more, Nikodemus strolled to the blacksmith shop and entered it once again. The same smells wafted through the air, and the ringing of steel was clearly heard. Smiling, Nikodemus tapped his axe handle on the table and shouted through the still open door. "Master Blacksmith. I have returned with some items. I am ready to be trained." The ringing stopped and the old blacksmith ventured from the shop. Smiling a soot covered smile, he nodded in a pleased manner and gestured for Nikodemus to follow him. "Good. Let's get yer training goin' then lad. I ain't gonna stay this young forever!" With that, Nikodemus and the Blacksmith went into the back room and began their lessons. After some time, the smith nodded his approval and handed over a small apprentice hammer to Nikodemus. "It's yers. Made it will ye were out. Yer ready to start forgin' on yer own. Take it and the title of Blacksmith."

Smiling, Nikodemus nodded and took the hammer. Thanking the Blacksmith, Nikodemus left his shop and returned to his place of lodging for the night and pondered on the words exchanged between him and Ratatosk.

THREAD COMPLETE:

Title <Blacksmith> Earned. Can now make Tier 1 items and open a shop.

+ 3 materials. 2 from mob kills, 1 from search.

+1 SP to all participants

+200 Col to all participants.

Further loot pending GM LD results.

Edited by Nikodemus_Blackwood
adjusting rewards