[PP-F3] Who is he? (orhalimi)

Yuki was walking around a small village, she was really bored. Something has been bothering her, that boy, Rowan. He seemed nice to her but she knew something was up, and she was right. He didn't scare her, but he did make her more alert. Yuki watches her surroundings so she wont be tricked again. She hates being tricked like that, its just horrible. Yuki keeps walking as players recognize her and begin to make a path way. They stay out of her way which makes her feel even more lonely. Yuki sighs and keeps walking down the street, no one getting in her way. 

In that time I set on one of the house's roof. I tried to figure the missing pieces at in my head: Where is my shop, what to do from now and who was the pink haired girl.  Obviously she wasn't a gamer, and not an original player too. I wonder what she is thinking right now, is she afraid for her character life? 
I shouldn't thinking about her so much, after yesterday she probably ran away to floor one. Or does she? I spot her walking on the village streets, not sure where she is heading.

I actually though to followed her, but in the village it's not going to be fun at all. I opened the massage board and send her:

Did you missed me already? I'm waiting for you outside. Don't make me wait for too long :-)

I added a smile in the end, it made the massage look cuter, that made me laughs 
Lets see if you are what you are claimed to be, or just sound and noises. 

Edited by orhalimi

Yuki noticed a message, she checks it and reads. She kinda gets pissed that he added a smiley face. Yuki sighs, she checks wha she is wearing. Just the usual black long sleeve and black pants with black boots. The black shirt shows the curves of her femine body, same for the black pants. Well, without her chest plate since today she wanted to relax. Yuki walks out of the village and sees Rowan. Yuki puts her hair into a messy pony tail. "Well well well... if it isn't Rowan. I hope I didn't make you wait long" Yuki teases.

I leaned against the tree when my sword was on my knees, I wore a black pants and an open white shirt. I didn't found my shop yet so I didn't had any armor or special items on me. besides, I was poor.  My eyes was closed, but I opened them when I heard Yuki finally arrived. She came to kill me or show off. Either way she is nothing, and I'm going to show it to her.

I examined her with my eyes, smiled I twisted smile and closed them back. She had a good figure, but it's not going to help her in this game. "Ho looks who is here, the fancy pink haired girl with the mighty eyes. Does Sinful know you are wondering alone? Or did you sneaked out without his permission?"

Edited by orhalimi

Yuki smirked and put her hand on her hip. "He was around when you attacked, i didn't know he was around until he jumped in front of me. He left eairlier, so we wont be intterupted" Yuki said with a smirk. 'finally i can be myself, i can have some fun' Yuki thought. Yuki walked closer to Rowan knowing he would try to attack so she watched closely. but kept her eyes on Rowan's face. 

Yuki smirked and put her hand on her hip. "He was around when you attacked, i didn't know he was around until he jumped in front of me. He left eairlier, so we wont be intterupted" Yuki said with a smirk. 'finally i can be myself, i can have some fun' Yuki thought. Yuki walked closer to Rowan knowing he would try to attack so she watched closely. but kept her eyes on Rowan's face. 

I even didn't bother to open my eyes. "You are a waste of time, I can earn more items from killing boars". It wasn't true, honestly I want her to rage. I want to see her eyes filled with red again while she will jump at me with uncontrollable rage.
"You think you are so good and I am some kind of a monster, but I bet you can barely hold yourself from charge at me with all your might." I raised myself up and let my sword to slip on the ground. I opened my eyes and stare at her, "Let's make it interesting. If you will manage to kill me before I will take my sword you will win. If not, you will lose"

So, what will you do? you want me to attack you so badly so you will be able to fight without feeling regret. To bad I'm not gonna give it you. You will attack first, and then no one could claim something against my self-defense excuse. 

Edited by orhalimi

Yuki got mad but she knew if she got mad that would make him amused. Her eyes went to a darker shade of red, and her movements were so quiet you wouldn't know if she was there or not. Yuki ran as fast as a lightning bolt right behind him. She stood there but then kicked him and grabed his arm. she put her foot on his back and she twisted his arm.  Yuki grabbed her seord and was about to stab him until the feeling came back. bloodlust. Yuki's yes became the color, she had before. 

Yuki got mad but she knew if she got mad that would make him amused. Her eyes went to a darker shade of red, and her movements were so quiet you wouldn't know if she was there or not. Yuki ran as fast as a lightning bolt right behind him. She stood there but then kicked him and grabed his arm. she put her foot on his back and she twisted his arm.  Yuki grabbed her seord and was about to stab him until the feeling came back. bloodlust. Yuki's yes became the color, she had before. 

Her eyes turned again, Is she going to kill me? Her eyes were so beautiful, they fit her hair color perfectly. Their color wasn't dark red as the first time, but the feeling stayed the same: excitement mixed with fear, and it was so addicted.  She move toward me, I could not look away from her eyes, she grabbed my hand and kicked me on the ground. How silly of me, I forgot to take my sword. I fell on the other hand smiling, somehow been close to her felt so good. 

"It's not fair you know. you are cheating" I said, "The system didn't detect an attack, so it didn't help me to prevent it. You are in a game, and you should act accordingly. You little trick doesn't hurt me and won't affect my chance to block you attack. If the system will detect your attack it will compare our status and guide me on how to prevent it. You see, your real abilities means nothing here, I can release myself and throw you on the tree just because my character is stronger!"  

Edited by orhalimi

Yuki let go of him, and glared. Her eye color did not change. "maybe its because i dont follow the rules" she smiles, but it fades away after a while. "you know if i kill you, there is no wauy to get you back? do you know how many times i had to tell people that before killing them?" Yuki said

"Ho I'm sure you are a mighty serial killer outside", I grabbed my sword and raised myself up. My head started to echo in pain again,different pictures and voices passed before my eyes without anyway to connect them to each other. Here it start again. I hold the tree next to me to balance myself and watch my sight getting darker and darker, I should end it quick. This kind of encounter made me feel so real, but also messed up my head. 

But I didn't want to stop. I want to see her losing herself to me, I want to see her attacking me with all her might and then beg for mercy in the end. Why am I doing it? I used to be different... it doesn't suit me at all. It just a game, you should have fun. Don't stop now, you are so close. 

"You lost." I said, stabilized my body against the tree. "But don't worry, I already decided that I'm not going to kill you". I twisted my face with an evil laugh "instead, I'm going to kill someone else that's close to you", I lower my voice and whispered "Sin-ful.." 

Edited by orhalimi

Yuki's eyes widened but only with a darker shade of red. She was enraged, she was done with Rowan's bull. She took a deep inhale and walked up to Rowan and was only a few centimeters away from kissing him. "You will not touch Sinful! You hear me!" She says Whispering but yelling at the same time. Yuki was pissed. Her eyes were filled with rage, but also sadness. Yuki had her right hand on the hilt of the sword. Quickly she took out the sword again and put it over Rowans neck. "Do not touch him!" She pauses and leans a bit closer to Rowan, making there noses touch "Or i will kill you" She was being sincere. Yuki was not lying, she will kill Rowan if he says he will. Yuki wants to keep her friends safe, and if she cant do that then she will kill again to keep them safe. 

She walked toward me while her eyes raged like fire .While pushed me against the tree she didn't notice that my sword was already pointed toward her back. Now she was myn.

I'm going to stab her in her heart before she would realize what happened. She pull out her sword and And held it to my neck, while I charge the skill that made my sword glowing on a soft purple color. She lean so closely that I could feel her breath. Her eyes was full of rage but also full of sadness, like she knew that something terrible was going to happen. They were also so beautiful, like the subtle combination of fire and blood. I remember that the only thing I wanted to do was to comfort her, tell her that in the end one of us will kill the other eventually. 
I should put an end to this game. I raised up my sword and drop it on the floor, then I grabbed Yuki and held her to me. That's all I needed to do to make our lips meets.

Edited by orhalimi

Yuki dropped the sword as his lips touched hers. Her eyes widened and she was blushing redder than a tomato. 'He's holding me and... Kissing me!' Yuki thought. Yuki didn't know what to do, The kiss lasted longer than 2 minutes or so, then he stopped kissing her and stared in Yuki's blood like eyes. It looked like he felt bad for her, she didn't know what to do. She stood there staring into his eyes. Yuki's eyes were filled with guilt, sadness, but also curiosity. She couldn't speak, not could she move. She was still staring into Rowan's eyes, blushing redder than a tomato at this point. 

The pictures and the voices at my head stopped, the pain goes away. I was right here and right now, without broken memories, without voices I don't from where I can recall them, just her. I kept looking inside her eyes, she stared at me speechless. I couldn't blame her, I bet she still want to kill me. That's what will happen if we will keep playing with fire. I throw that thought aside, that will be plenty of time for them later.  
I kissed her again and I held her closer to me. I felt her body with my hands, then ran my hand across her hair. I felt a rubber band holding her hair pulled. I took it off, It interrupted me.

Yuki still blushing, was pulled into another kiss and was felt by the hands of Rowan. Her hair was back down, her hair flowed back down. Her hair reached her hips and made her even prettier. Yuki didn't know what to do at this point. She gave up trying to get out of Rowan's grip, she closed her eyes and hesitantly kissed back.Yuki was kind of into someone else, but Yuki's heart couldn't stop pounding like it was gonna jump out of her chest when Rowan kissed her. Yuki doesn't know whats going, she's still shocked by the fact he didn't kill her but kissed her. She's surprised, but still confused. 

Ok, one last time. I kissed her one last time and watched her hair falling on her face. One last time.
That's enough. We are just fooling ourselves, it is just longing for something real in this virtual world. There will be nothing between us, sooner or later we will try to kill each other again. Sinful is on his way to kill me, and he will succeed if I won't act first. We will both gets hurts if we won't stop it now. Her eyes were still close, I lended her to the floor gently, left her and then raised up. After that I took my sword and swiftly put it back in it's hilt. I waited for her to open her eyes, then I gave her that gaze. That cold gaze that explained everything.

There was nothing between us and will never be. We never met, we didn't talk and will will never meet each other ever again. it's will be better for you if you will forget me and go away. 

Edited by orhalimi

Yuki was so confused on what happened. As Yuki was pulled away, left wanting more. He looked at her with the cold glare, she got up and stood there. She wanted more, but she knew she wouldn't be able to get that feeling again. Her eyes were dark, but had some shine in it. Yuki's eyes looked like blood, as always they do. Yuki loved the color red, the color red is her color. Yuki stared at Rowan, she understood why he gave her the look, and what the look means. Yuki closed her eyes and sighed, Once she opened them they were the dark shade of red, the eyes of a sadistic person. She looked into Rowan's eyes like she was looking right through him. She was hurt, the pain in her chest was overwhelming. She knew that he didn't care about her, but she still had the erge to kiss him one more time. Her eyes become darker as the pain gets worse, her eyes are filled with sadness, and loneliness. She knew no one loved her, Ever! "I see... i guess i was right. It was nice meeting you Rowan" She pauses and bowes. She thought he was like her, but he through her out like a piece of trash, like how her father kicked her out of the house. "I'm alone once more" She stood up and smiled weakly at her self. "I hope you find someone nice" She says and turns around to walk away, but she doesn't walk away. She wants to know if he will stop her from walking away or if he would just let her walk away. 

When her eyes turned a spark of passion burned in me, I wanted these eyes to be myn and myn only. But I quickly calmed it deep inside me, before she would ever notice. I chuckled inside my head when she bowed down, what a girl. You don't need to be so formal, In other circumstances I'd rip up your clothes. But it's not for here, not for now, not with you.  
I'm alone once more I heard her said. Yes, we are all alone. get over it kid.  She wants me to come again, she was basically asking if I'm sure. Yes I am sure girl, it's going to be the worst mistake of my life. I walked toward her while her back was turned to me, and then I wrapped my hands around her and gave her a warm hug. A long hug that lasted a long time, then I bringed my lips near her ear and whisper "You will never be alone."
I lie, but I owe her this one at least. Then I slowly lay off my hands, to make her realize that it's over.

Edited by orhalimi

Yuki knew he was lying, and dang did he make her believe he was gonna stay with her. She couldn't stay with him since she knew he didn't care about her. "Well i'm off now. Goodbye" Yuki said with a small smile. Yuki knew that was his goodbye to her, she knew that everyone eventually will be alone. Her mother died three years ago leaving her all alone for those three years. Since she only trusted her mother at that time. Yuki walked away, She remembered her mother. Yuki keep's walking back into the small village. Yuki knows she will never get that back, she chuckles to herself. "God Yuki... your so stupid" Yuki says laughs. 

Don't go! 

I almost shouted to her, I raised one hand to stop her but grabbed it fast with the other one. Don't be stupid Rowan. shut up. Don't be stupid. As she left my headache back and my sight start to blackout again. I set alone near the tree, rain start to fall on my hair. Well it was fun at least, I hope to meet her again. I fell on the ground unconscious, while picture began to surround my thoughts.