[PP-F3] Who is he? (orhalimi)

Yuki started to get rained on, she just let it happen. Yuki didn't even care about the rain, she acted like she didn't even notice it. She kept walking around the village doing nothing. Yuki just let her feet go where ever they wanted, and she saw herself right back out of the village. She stares at the trees and wet grass. She moved her hair our of her face, she walked up to the tree and saw someone laying on the ground. Yuki walked up to the unconscious body and picked it up and carried him on her back. She walked towards the village, she walked into a small building that had no one in it. She shrugged and walked to a chair, she put the boy own. She put her long black coat over the sleeping body. She looked at the face, she noticed it was Rowan. Her eyes widened she grabbed a piece of paper and wrote. 

Hey Rowan! yeah its me again... i know, you hate me. :) but i don't care how you feel about me. I saw you unconscious on the ground so i brought you here so you wont get sick. Well hopefully we will see each other soon! bye bye... :P Bye Baka -YUKI SUZUKI ...

Yuki walked out of the small building and stood outside. She leaned against the wall and kept getting rained on. She began to shiver, her hair and body was soaking wet. Hopefully she wont get sick again. Yuki waited for nothing, she just stood there. She has no where to go, she doesn't know any one here but everyone knows her as a scary person. Yuki is the definition of lonely, everyone throws her out or leaves her. Yuki has never has a friend that stayed with her friends forever. Yuki wishes someone like her would stay with her, and understand her.